ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****The official NEW new conference realignment thread.**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255691)

Pitt Gorilla 02-09-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362060)
No, they arent moving again without each other. Just like you dont have a link that MU is a football school. Talking out your ass?

Here's a link.

http://ktgr.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/MIZDGB.jpg

patteeu 02-09-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8362100)
Yeah, Virginia generally doesn't document legislation. It's just passed down through parables.

:LOL:

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 8362104)

yes that link makes or breaks OU? Even without him, OU has a better WR class.

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8362100)
Yeah, Virginia generally doesn't document legislation. It's just passed down through parables.

OK.guess we will take your word MU is a football school.

Pitt Gorilla 02-09-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362119)
yes that link makes or breaks OU? Even without him, OU has a better WR class.

WTF are you rambling about? That link provides a bit of evidence that MU is a football school. This has nothing to do with OU, no matter how much you want it to be.

mnchiefsguy 02-09-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 8362125)
WTF are you rambling about? That link provides a bit of evidence that MU is a football school. This has nothing to do with OU, no matter how much you want it to be.

He is try to deflect from his idiotic statements earlier.

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8362142)

Gave you the benefit of the doubt. Apparently you are too stupid. Then again... its Minnesota. Theres no link for OU/OSU being linked....theres no link for KU/KSU being linked. Doubt they are?

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 8362125)

That is a link of a WR that one school needed. The one that lost out signed the best WR class in the nation. Maybe he didnt like the competition. See what Durron Neal has to say. Sterling Shephard. Trey Metoyer..Derrick Woods.

Saul Good 02-09-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362162)
That is a link of a WR that one school needed. The one that lost out signed the best WR class in the nation. Maybe he didnt like the competition. See what Durron Neal has to say. Sterling Shephard. Trey Metoyer..Derrick Woods.

Congratulations. Maybe they will help you get to another NC game so you can get slaughtered by an SEC team...again. You and Ohio State should hang out.

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8362142)

I am good friends with a Baylor coach... And i know more about RGIII than you do... need a link?

mnchiefsguy 02-09-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362172)
I am good friends with a Baylor coach... And i know more about RGIII than you do... need a link?

What ACC schools have been contacted by the BIG XII again? You still have not provided any proof of that. You made a bunch of bullshit statements, got called on them, and now you are trying to deflect and not look like a dumbass. You whole line of posts tonight are nothing but FAIL.

Keep telling those parables bro.

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8362169)
Congratulations. Maybe they will help you get to another NC game so you can get slaughtered by an SEC team...again. You and Ohio State should hang out.

It wont be MU .. And we will playing for something you wont ever know... Yes.. we have a home and home vs Notre dame the next 2 yrs... then we have have a home and home vs. Ohio State.. who's on your non con?

mnchiefsguy 02-09-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8362172)

And who the hell mentioned anything about RGIII?

Saul Good 02-09-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8362180)
And who the hell mentioned anything about RGIII?

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.

ArrowheadMagic 02-09-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8362175)
What ACC schools have been contacted by the BIG XII again? You still have not provided any proof of that. You made a bunch of bullshit statements, got called on them, and now you are trying to deflect and not look like a dumbass. You whole line of posts tonight are nothing but FAIL.

Keep telling those parables bro.

If you dont think the ACC football schools have been contacted to move that your fallacy.

Prove MU is a football school with a link.......

still think links are proof?