ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

ChiefsHawk 10-01-2012 02:40 PM

i think it should say cut cassel...cuz if hes benched theres a chance he could play again

Reerun_KC 10-01-2012 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8967391)
Can you fly Zach up there to take a picture?

Where Zach live?
Actually no he is a Missouri fan. LOL.

The Franchise 10-01-2012 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8967408)
Where Zach live?
Actually no he is a Missouri fan. LOL.

So let him take his pictures.....and then grab his camera and push him out.

BigRedChief 10-01-2012 02:42 PM

We need teeduya to market this and get the media to interview a spokesman. Write articles. That will make a huge difference. He'll, ESPN could pick it up at that point.

ILChief 10-01-2012 02:42 PM

Bench Cassel, Draft Geno

Raiderhader 10-01-2012 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8967401)
cp is bigger and stronger than pioli. Once we have had enough. He can't stop us... our reach is.global.


I've seen and been apart of the Planet making its voice heard. You don't need to sell me on our capabilities.

alnorth 10-01-2012 02:48 PM

Even if Cassel is benched after this weekend's game, I bet we could easily cover the extra $65 it would take to update the banner to focus only on Pioli.

edit: or for that matter, part of the message in the OP could be hacked off starting with the dash

007 10-01-2012 02:51 PM

Hmmmm, what if they actually bench Cassel before Sunday if he sucks shit all week in practice?

KCDC 10-01-2012 02:51 PM

It is an inspired idea, but I agree that a protest outside of One Arrrowhead (with a tip to the media) would be more effective. To be truely effective, the banner would need to be done during the game and picked up on TV.

If you are going to do a banner, I would delete the point about firing Pioli. That isn't going to happen this year. You turn Pioli against us as well. If you just call for the replacement of Cassel (and maybe RAC), then Pioli can get behind it more easily (as can Clark Hunt). Though Casshole has been seen as Pioli's golden boy, if there is a fan riot, he can use that as an excuse to agree with Hunt to select a QB in the first round next year.

Pioli's failings have been the 2009 draft, as seeing Cassel with ill-founded rose colored glasses. Otherwise, he has drafted fairly well and has done okay with recent free agent signings. His selection of RAC as head coach is understandable. I supported it at the time. Now it is clear that it was a mistake.

Again, Pioli does not get fired this year (regardless of what Babb and Mellinger chant). It is better to focus on getting rid of the most important failing of the organization -- Cassel. The second biggest failing, I hate to say, is Crennel. Focus on the most important and don't dilute the message by spreading the hate too broadly.

ForeverChiefs58 10-01-2012 02:53 PM

How about a "Draft Geno!" banner?

007 10-01-2012 02:54 PM

It's too bad that Clark and Scott will think one single guy fronted teh money for that rather than a bunch of fans

the Talking Can 10-01-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCDC (Post 8967450)
It is an inspired idea, but I agree that a protest outside of One Arrrowhead (with a tip to the media) would be more effective. To be truely effective, the banner would need to be done during the game and picked up on TV.

If you are going to do a banner, I would delete the point about firing Pioli. That isn't going to happen this year. You turn Pioli against us as well. If you just call for the replacement of Cassel (and maybe RAC), then Pioli can get behind it more easily (as can Clark Hunt). Though Casshole has been seen as Pioli's golden boy, if there is a fan riot, he can use that as an excuse to agree with Hunt to select a QB in the first round next year.

Pioli's failings have been the 2009 draft, as seeing Cassel with ill-founded rose colored glasses. Otherwise, he has drafted fairly well and has done okay with recent free agent signings. His selection of RAC as head coach is understandable. I supported it at the time. Now it is clear that it was a mistake.

Again, Pioli does not get fired this year (regardless of what Babb and Mellinger chant). It is better to focus on getting rid of the most important failing of the organization -- Cassel. The second biggest failing, I hate to say, is Crennel. Focus on the most important and don't dilute the message by spreading the hate too broadly.

nah...it's all about pioli who is a failure in every way...he is a failure of a GM

it will drive him batty, which is what makes it worth it

Fire Me Boy! 10-01-2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCDC (Post 8967450)
It is an inspired idea, but I agree that a protest outside of One Arrrowhead (with a tip to the media) would be more effective. To be truely effective, the banner would need to be done during the game and picked up on TV.

If you are going to do a banner, I would delete the point about firing Pioli. That isn't going to happen this year. You turn Pioli against us as well. If you just call for the replacement of Cassel (and maybe RAC), then Pioli can get behind it more easily (as can Clark Hunt). Though Casshole has been seen as Pioli's golden boy, if there is a fan riot, he can use that as an excuse to agree with Hunt to select a QB in the first round next year.

Pioli's failings have been the 2009 draft, as seeing Cassel with ill-founded rose colored glasses. Otherwise, he has drafted fairly well and has done okay with recent free agent signings. His selection of RAC as head coach is understandable. I supported it at the time. Now it is clear that it was a mistake.

Again, Pioli does not get fired this year (regardless of what Babb and Mellinger chant). It is better to focus on getting rid of the most important failing of the organization -- Cassel. The second biggest failing, I hate to say, is Crennel. Focus on the most important and don't dilute the message by spreading the hate too broadly.

I agree with this.

Titty Meat 10-01-2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8967412)
We need teeduya to market this and get the media to interview a spokesman. Write articles. That will make a huge difference. He'll, ESPN could pick it up at that point.

Yup a press release needs to be sent out.

alnorth 10-01-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCDC (Post 8967450)
It is an inspired idea, but I agree that a protest outside of One Arrrowhead (with a tip to the media) would be more effective. To be truely effective, the banner would need to be done during the game and picked up on TV.

If you are going to do a banner, I would delete the point about firing Pioli. That isn't going to happen this year. You turn Pioli against us as well. If you just call for the replacement of Cassel (and maybe RAC), then Pioli can get behind it more easily (as can Clark Hunt). Though Casshole has been seen as Pioli's golden boy, if there is a fan riot, he can use that as an excuse to agree with Hunt to select a QB in the first round next year.

Pioli's failings have been the 2009 draft, as seeing Cassel with ill-founded rose colored glasses. Otherwise, he has drafted fairly well and has done okay with recent free agent signings. His selection of RAC as head coach is understandable. I supported it at the time. Now it is clear that it was a mistake.

Again, Pioli does not get fired this year (regardless of what Babb and Mellinger chant). It is better to focus on getting rid of the most important failing of the organization -- Cassel. The second biggest failing, I hate to say, is Crennel. Focus on the most important and don't dilute the message by spreading the hate too broadly.

There is very, very little in this post that I agree with.

Protest party, either in a park (as someone else suggested) or in the parking lot, wont get covered. Media wont be interested in a bunch of yelling drunken yahoos. A plane banner is more sexy, and far more likely to get written about.

Cassel will be gone soon even if we don't do a damned thing. Maybe the banner gets him out sooner, but its a lost season and we don't have a back-up worth a damn, so the only real goal here is to have someone else, other than Pioli, pick our next QB, and that message has to be made now and loud enough for Clark to see it.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.