ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Denver has not beaten a team with a winning record either (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278128)

vailpass 11-03-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gosampel (Post 10151179)
wins and lost is all that count it gets the job done we could be 2-5 like a last year run

Totally this...

teedubya 11-03-2013 10:13 AM

I read that the 1972 Dolphins opponents were 51-90 or something like that.

Mr. Flopnuts 11-03-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3rd&48ers (Post 10150803)
How many times have the Chiefs sniffed the Superbowl and how many times have the Chiefs won a playoff game since Clinton was getting Lewinskys in the White House...

Some teams can talk shit about the Raiders lack of success in the last decade, but the last ****ing team than can is the ****ing inept for decades without sniffing a playoff win much less even the vapor of a Superbowl Chiefs ... ROFLROFL

The misery will continue for you too... Just give it a few weeks, you have faced every second string QB playing their first game in the NFL at your house this year.

Yea yall are real ****ing strong... Loud crowd vs 2nd and 3rd stringers to play against every week...

The luck is about to run out.

LMAO This year is just eating you alive isn't it? The Raiders are Bankrupt, and the Chiefs are Dave Ramsey. Charge your tears on a credit card mother****er! ;)

Mother****erJones 11-03-2013 10:27 AM

Quote:

How many times have the Chiefs sniffed the Superbowl and how many times have the Chiefs won a playoff game since Clinton was getting Lewinskys in the White House...

Some teams can talk shit about the Raiders lack of success in the last decade, but the last ****ing team than can is the ****ing inept for decades without sniffing a playoff win much less even the vapor of a Superbowl Chiefs ... ROFLROFL

The misery will continue for you too... Just give it a few weeks, you have faced every second string QB playing their first game in the NFL at your house this year.

Yea yall are real ****ing strong... Loud crowd vs 2nd and 3rd stringers to play against every week...

Go drink some more southern comfort you ****ing bundle of sticks.

3&48 enough said

R8RFAN 11-03-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10151211)
LMAO This year is just eating you alive isn't it? The Raiders are Bankrupt, and the Chiefs are Dave Ramsey. Charge your tears on a credit card mother****er! ;)

Oh I don't like you being 8-0 even if it is a fraud record LMAO... It will make it all the sweeter once the downward spiral starts though.

Mother****erJones 11-03-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3rd&48ers (Post 10151244)
Oh I don't like you being 8-0 even if it is a fraud record LMAO... It will make it all the sweeter once the downward spiral starts though.

Didn't you the other day say KCs record is good. You didn't mention frauds IIRC

R8RFAN 11-03-2013 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10151271)
Didn't you the other day say KCs record is good. You didn't mention frauds IIRC

Oh the record is GREAT but I have been looking closer into it and you guys haven't been lucky to get the wins, you have been lucky to face every at their weakest moment....

I think it ends today... Who starts for Buffy?

The Bad Guy 11-03-2013 10:59 AM

Quote:

I'm glad you admit the garbage team you root for consists of 2nd and 3rd stringers.

**** off with this nonsense.

The Bad Guy 11-03-2013 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3rd&48ers (Post 10151323)
Oh the record is GREAT but I have been looking closer into it and you guys haven't been lucky to get the wins, you have been lucky to face every at their weakest moment....

And when the Chiefs win, you'll cry about how the Chiefs haven't faced anyone, despite the fact you're predicting a loss today.

You're a hypocrite.

Mav 11-03-2013 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3rd&48ers (Post 10151244)

Yeahhh, im gonna go out on a limb, and say you probably should be quiet until you change your sig......

Sure-Oz 11-03-2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3rd&48ers (Post 10151323)

Worry about your sack of shit team

GloryDayz 11-03-2013 11:25 AM

**** Denver! I STILL hope a plane falls out of the sky and hits their game-watching party today... A 747 the just took of from their airport (a.k.a. "The Tent") fully loaded with fuel and snakes!