ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

Swanman 10-03-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 8975044)
Yay my name is on tv!

As for Deb, though I dont know her personally, I have tailgated with her before as part of the Chiefs Crowd group. She is very nice and has her heart in the right place, but she and other truefans will never utter a single negative thing about the chiefs. Expect no less.

She came across like she didn't even know who Pioli was. And the point isn't to save this season, it's to save the following seasons. Chunt.

NJChiefsFan 10-03-2012 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 8975082)
She came across like she didn't even know who Pioli was. And the point isn't to save this season, it's to save the following seasons. Chunt.

Haha, this is building quickly. So many people fail to realize that it's not about saving this season. That Donks fan that created the thread about Quinn being terrible missed the point, as so many do.

hometeam 10-03-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 8975062)
who is she on chiefscrowd?

I dont believe shes posts over there, just happened to be with us at a tailgate event a few years ago.

luv 10-03-2012 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8974658)
Please don't interview women when the topic is football.

Don't judge us all by one.

ghak99 10-03-2012 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 8974944)
There are a bunch of ignorant mother ****ers at Arrowhead Pride.

This is priceless. Dude says Pioli and Cassel suck but are way smarter than us.

I don’t like it one bit. It makes us look like an ignorant fan base. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t like Pioli and I absolutely HATE Matt Cassel, but this is so stupid. Everyone always starts requesting people’s heads when their team does bad and sometimes it is due, but making a banner fly around the stadium!?!? You must be joking. There is so much that goes into being the gm of an nfl team. Pioli is smarter and knows WAY more than every single person who donated to this dumb cause. Cassel is not good. But what is benching him going to accomplish. Brady Quinn is just as bad and Stanzi is AWFUL! Are Cassel and Pioli why we are losing? Nobody has played well on our whole team except Jamaal Charles. This is just like the no-more-Glass campaign, except that has been an ongoing problem for 13 years and this has been a “serious” problem for 4 weeks. This is going to make espn…and KC fans will be a laughing stock and looked down on, AGAIN! (Home run derby) All in all, I find this completely embarrassing and unprofessional and it makes us look like total morons.
by Joe Tom on Oct 3, 2012 6:39 PM CDT reply

Well Joe Tom (LMAO) you are a total moron.

ROFL ... I just read the comments....

PR took the stats from the Cassel manifesto and run the short bus straight over this dudes house, backed out in the street and pissed on his lawn.

As I read the stats, for the 100th time, I pictured Joe Tom drooling on himself thinking.... Holy shit, those stats can't be true.

Dayze 10-03-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 8975090)
Haha, this is building quickly. So many people fail to realize that it's not about saving this season. That Donks fan that created that thread about Quinn being terrible missed the point, as so many do.

That. I think a dude at work is on coalition. He's mildly retarded

The Bad Guy 10-03-2012 08:30 PM

Since I won't post on that ****ing yuppie fansite Arrowhead Pride, someone roast that asshole about it's not about benching Cassel because Quinn is better, it's about finally removing that piece of shit from the starting lineup.

Frazod 10-03-2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 8975082)
She came across like she didn't even know who Pioli was. And the point isn't to save this season, it's to save the following seasons. Chunt.

She reminded me of TommyKat.

That's probably not a good thing. LMAO

luv 10-03-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8975231)
She reminded me of TommyKat.

That's probably not a good thing. LMAO

Was it the fake tan, the died blonde hair, or the nonsense spewing from her mouth?

BigMeatballDave 10-03-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8975169)
Don't judge us all by one.

You are the exception.

:)

It's like when women say men are assholes...

Frazod 10-03-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8975252)
Was it the fake tan, the died blonde hair, or the nonsense spewing from her mouth?

Ouch. :D

BigMeatballDave 10-03-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 8974944)
There are a bunch of ignorant mother ****ers at Arrowhead Pride.

This is priceless. Dude says Pioli and Cassel suck but are way smarter than us.

I don’t like it one bit. It makes us look like an ignorant fan base. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t like Pioli and I absolutely HATE Matt Cassel, but this is so stupid. Everyone always starts requesting people’s heads when their team does bad and sometimes it is due, but making a banner fly around the stadium!?!? You must be joking. There is so much that goes into being the gm of an nfl team. Pioli is smarter and knows WAY more than every single person who donated to this dumb cause. Cassel is not good. But what is benching him going to accomplish. Brady Quinn is just as bad and Stanzi is AWFUL! Are Cassel and Pioli why we are losing? Nobody has played well on our whole team except Jamaal Charles. This is just like the no-more-Glass campaign, except that has been an ongoing problem for 13 years and this has been a “serious” problem for 4 weeks. This is going to make espn…and KC fans will be a laughing stock and looked down on, AGAIN! (Home run derby) All in all, I find this completely embarrassing and unprofessional and it makes us look like total morons.
by Joe Tom on Oct 3, 2012 6:39 PM CDT reply

Well Joe Tom (LMAO) you are a total moron.

That is one clueless mother****er.

Sadly, it is likely most of this fanbase.

oRYMANo 10-03-2012 08:41 PM

What's the next banner going to say? Draft Geno Smith!! You ****ing
Mother Bastard!!!

oRYMANo 10-03-2012 08:43 PM

The people who talk shit about this don't know football and can't see what's going on! Len Dawson had been half insane for 10 years now to boot.

Sofa King 10-03-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 8975044)
Yay my name is on tv!

Well your chest is all over the internet, your name just as well be on TV.


EDIT: Where's the updated pics btw.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.