ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Brady questionable, stitches in thumb. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=313373)

notorious 01-20-2018 05:33 PM

They are desperate to drum up interest. If they lose it’s because of his thumb, if they win it’s because Brady is great even with an injury.

Boring.

thegame214 01-20-2018 05:37 PM

**** the patriots and their US AGAINST THE WORLD bullshit.

carcosa 01-20-2018 05:40 PM

I hope he DIES!!!!!!

Rain Man 01-20-2018 05:49 PM

I'm sure the Patriots are lying.

Hog's Gone Fishin 01-20-2018 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13372180)
I'm sure the Patriots are lying.

It's an excuse to deflate the footballs. Last time they had no excuse.

Iowanian 01-20-2018 08:42 PM

Just making excuses before the jags beat their ass

gblowfish 01-20-2018 08:50 PM

He'll play. He's not a big pussy like Elvis Grbac.

Safecamp 01-20-2018 08:52 PM

Brady is going to carve up the jags and honestly it won’t be pretty. Jags are a Seahawk lite defense. He will probably rely on the RAC game. Gronkowski will feast in the red zone

JD10367 01-20-2018 09:17 PM

As usual, reading this thread reminds me of how happy I am that the Chiefs continue to suck balls, since almost all of you are ****ing douchebag assholes.

Having said that, this injury is definitely real and will definitely impact the game. He banged his hand on a helmet and was supposedly gushing blood and needed stitches, so I'd be willing to bet he ripped the webbing in between thumb and index finger. Throwing a football is like a golf swing; one little change can make all the difference. If he can't grip the ball the same, needs to wear gloves, feels a twinge of pain while releasing the ball, etc.,., all that can be the difference between a tight completion and an INT.

Having said that, even if the Jags get a turnover or two, they're going to need a perfect game. They got a 50-yard fumble TD as well as a short-field pick on Rapistberger, and still had to struggle to win 45-42. The Patriots' D has been one of the best since Week 5. The Jags have a banged-up running back and Bortles can revert to "old Bortles" at any moment. The Pats have a shitload of offensive weapons so, even if Hoyer has to play QB, they still won't know where the ball is going (Gronk, Cooks, White, Lewis, Hogan, Amendola, Burkhead, etc.,.). I think the Pats will still pull it out 27-24 but I wouldn't be surprised if they lose. And if the Jags manage to beat Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh and then New England in New England, they certainly deserve a trip to the Super Bowl.

Buehler445 01-20-2018 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 13372524)
As usual, reading this thread reminds me of how happy I am that the Chiefs continue to suck balls, since almost all of you are ****ing douchebag assholes.

Having said that, this injury is definitely real and will definitely impact the game. He banged his hand on a helmet and was supposedly gushing blood and needed stitches, so I'd be willing to bet he ripped the webbing in between thumb and index finger. Throwing a football is like a golf swing; one little change can make all the difference. If he can't grip the ball the same, needs to wear gloves, feels a twinge of pain while releasing the ball, etc.,., all that can be the difference between a tight completion and an INT.

Having said that, even if the Jags get a turnover or two, they're going to need a perfect game. They got a 50-yard fumble TD as well as a short-field pick on Rapistberger, and still had to struggle to win 45-42. The Patriots' D has been one of the best since Week 5. The Jags have a banged-up running back and Bortles can revert to "old Bortles" at any moment. The Pats have a shitload of offensive weapons so, even if Hoyer has to play QB, they still won't know where the ball is going (Gronk, Cooks, White, Lewis, Hogan, Amendola, Burkhead, etc.,.). I think the Pats will still pull it out 27-24 but I wouldn't be surprised if they lose. And if the Jags manage to beat Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh and then New England in New England, they certainly deserve a trip to the Super Bowl.

Lick my taint twat waffle.

Don’t call us all douches and whine about how you might lose. Doesn’t resonate here.

If you left out the part about being glad we lose I’d say this is. Good post.

But as it is, lick my taint. Twat waffle.

NJChiefsFan 01-20-2018 09:34 PM

Quote:

Are you implying you aren't a douche sometimes?

KCUnited 01-20-2018 09:40 PM

Dude followed Pioli/Cassel here. Gives me hope that even the dumbest fans can fall ass backwards into greatness.

Iowanian 01-20-2018 10:34 PM

Really? **** you. I hope you and all of your friends get dysentery, your cable goes down and you're shitting your pants as you hear the neighbors scream when the Pats lose. After that, I hope your cheating asshole team comes apart, Groningen retires, Brady gets caught with th shit he's taking and the pats become so bad for so long Browns fans feel bad for you.

Also, I hope a homeless village shit in the seat of your car.

Quote:

Pablo 01-20-2018 10:46 PM

JD got a nasty paper cut taking ticket stubs for Titanic back in 1998. Webbing on his hand is all ****ed up now and it's pure hell gripping that smart car steering wheel.

bigjosh 01-20-2018 10:47 PM

Quote: