ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Let the butthurt flow/ the not ready to be happy with Alex Smith trade thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271151)

King_Chief_Fan 03-14-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9498715)
I want to vent it out. I'm not ready to just accept what we get. I have butthurt over the Alex Smith trade and quite frankly pissed off about it.

People can deal with it or accept it how ever they want I don't curr.

This thread is to vent and be pissed off over a deal we didn't want in the first place.

It is my right as a fan to be pissed off.

I am going continue to be pissed off as long as it takes to be pissed off. I'd rather be pissed off than pissed on is what my Pappy always said.

Don't come into this thread with unicorns and rainbows this is a vent and piss thread for us Chiefs fans that have butthurt over yet another retread retrash QB otf.

This is so we can deal with it capiche
http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/...pscd932a0c.gif

your momma said for you to get your behind in the house right now and wash up for supper

bevischief 03-14-2013 05:44 PM

:popcorn:

King_Chief_Fan 03-14-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9499040)
I've made my personal peace the day it was all but confirmed. I knew that KC just wasn't the franchise for me anymore. Sure, I had fun back in the DT days, but my fandom should have died with him. This latest debacle is just proof-positive that the Chiefs have NO desire to join the rest of the modern league. If Clark "wants to win", he should realize that slap-dicking another retread with a bunch of sub~tier FA's in an effort to quickly make up for all the suck since Herm backed his ass up in to a Wild Card, is NOT going to yield the kind of long-term winning and stability he so desperately craves. It is.....what it is. And what it is, is a heaping pile of mediocre shit.
Posted via Mobile Device

ok...bye...take care and don't forget to write

Molitoth 03-14-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 9499132)
You are an emotional 12 yr old girl, pissed about an NFL proven QB. **** up and go do something productive.

whaa???

ROFL

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-14-2013 05:49 PM

HA

Red Dawg 03-14-2013 05:50 PM

This thread is stupid. Its done so get on board or find another team.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-14-2013 05:52 PM

I'm gonna sell top goverment secrets to the Chinese first, then I will join you.

Frankie 03-14-2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9499118)
Yes we did but this one isn't filled with unicorns and rainbows.

Oh I'm going pass on petting your angry pussy in your avitar.

I am disappoint!

Frankie 03-14-2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9499040)
I've made my personal peace the day it was all but confirmed. I knew that KC just wasn't the franchise for me anymore. Sure, I had fun back in the DT days, but my fandom should have died with him. This latest debacle is just proof-positive that the Chiefs have NO desire to join the rest of the modern league. If Clark "wants to win", he should realize that slap-dicking another retread with a bunch of sub~tier FA's in an effort to quickly make up for all the suck since Herm backed his ass up in to a Wild Card, is NOT going to yield the kind of long-term winning and stability he so desperately craves. It is.....what it is. And what it is, is a heaping pile of mediocre shit.
Posted via Mobile Device

So how many more times and in how many more threads are we going to read that you are leaving, before you actually leave?

Rasputin 03-14-2013 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy (Post 9499184)
This thread is stupid. Its done so get on board or find another team.

I don't have to find another team. I will be a Chiefs fan long after Andy Reid and Dorsey are excused as Coach and GM for the Chiefs or I will be dead.

I am still rooting for the Chiefs to win a Super Bowl that one goal in my life I'd like to see happen. I just want them to do it smarter than the same moves they have done that hasn't been working.

I don't have to like the Alex Smith trade to be a fan of the Chiefs. There is no rule book saying a fan of a team has to like what that team does in order to be a fan.

You want to know the truth. YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

I'm using this thread to vent and carry on I don't want to argue or keep arguing with other posters so I can just simply vent in this thread. I had a bad week I quit smoking a month ago, I havn't drank in over three years, there is no girls in this town for me to get lucky with I got enough stress in my life so this is a good place to vent and not ****ing give a ****. So please have a nice day and let me vent.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-14-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9499153)
ok...bye...take care and don't forget to write

I'll be at the planet until Jesus returns or the servers expolde, so yeah, I'll be writing a lot. Lucky you!
Posted via Mobile Device

HonestChieffan 03-14-2013 06:13 PM

My bet is Geno will be a bad memory in three years. Marginal pro talent with less than pro level intelect.

Molitoth 03-14-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 9499305)
My bet is Geno will be a bad memory in three years. Marginal pro talent with less than pro level intelect.

ROFL

hometeam 03-14-2013 06:14 PM

I have said it once, and will say it again.

**** Alex Smith.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-14-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9499213)
So how many more times and in how many more threads are we going to read that you are leaving, before you actually leave?

See my last post, and REJOICE!
Posted via Mobile Device