ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Former LAPD officer on rampage in So Cal (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269787)

DJ's left nut 02-07-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9385251)
I figure there's about a zero percent chance of him being taken alive. He better be unarmed with his arms in the air and 22 cameras pointed at him when they finally catch up to him, or he'll be swiss cheese.

And I really don't have a problem with that...

He has no designs on being taken alive.

And again, given that they're essentially firing indiscriminately at anything remotely resembling a 1995 Nissan pickup, I don't imagine there's any room for doubt as to the outcome here.

I still cannot believe the photograph of that pickup. My God, those women presumably have families. How outraged would you be if your wife/daughter/sister is sitting in the passenger seat of a blue truck and gets a round to the spine?

There is absolutely no excuse for how these officers are behaving right now. Dorner's being proven right in at least that regard - there are some trigger-happy assholes on the force out there and the fact that one of them absolutely opened up on that vehicle, the passenger side no less, serves to prove that.

Carlota69 02-07-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9385221)
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6...0bf1970c-640wi

Any explanation for the dozen ****ing bullet holes on the passenger side of the vehicle?

Dorner's goal appears to be to expose the LAPD as being corrupt and incompetent. Well he can damn sure chalk up the latter as Mission Accomplished.

Boy you arent kidding! They are ON EDGE!!!

Carlota69 02-07-2013 02:12 PM

His manifest is bone chilling. This is like a horrible Stallone movie. Horrible because its real...and horrible cuz its like a Stallone movie too.

ptlyon 02-07-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9385257)
He has no designs on being taken alive.

And again, given that they're essentially firing indiscriminately at anything remotely resembling a 1995 Nissan pickup, I don't imagine there's any room for doubt as to the outcome here.

I still cannot believe the photograph of that pickup. My God, those women presumably have families. How outraged would you be if your wife/daughter/sister is sitting in the passenger seat of a blue truck and gets a round to the spine?

There is absolutely no excuse for how these officers are behaving right now. Dorner's being proven right in at least that regard - there are some trigger-happy assholes on the force out there and the fact that one of them absolutely opened up on that vehicle, the passenger side no less, serves to prove that.

It's a process...

listopencil 02-07-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9385251)
I figure there's about a zero percent chance of him being taken alive. He better be unarmed with his arms in the air and 22 cameras pointed at him when they finally catch up to him, or he'll be swiss cheese.

And I really don't have a problem with that...

I agree, but I want to hear him explain himself. We have the manifesto but I want to here what he has to say to a lawyer before he's put down.

DJ's left nut 02-07-2013 02:20 PM

I'm trying not to be too sympathetic for the guy that killed some guys daughter just because he was her daughter - that's some twisted shit.

At the same time, !@#$ LAPD right in the face, man.

GoShox 02-07-2013 02:23 PM

Another truck pic: http://i2.dealtwith.it/i/n/51321fed4...0a68a/car1.jpg

Goodness.

listopencil 02-07-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9385221)
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6...0bf1970c-640wi

Any explanation for the dozen ****ing bullet holes on the passenger side of the vehicle?

Dorner's goal appears to be to expose the LAPD as being corrupt and incompetent. Well he can damn sure chalk up the latter as Mission Accomplished.

In Sacramento to endorse a package of gun-control legislation, Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa on Thursday called the former LAPD officer who allegedly shot multiple people a "sick individual" and said the case illustrates the need for tougher rules on firearms.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/

DJ's left nut 02-07-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9385286)
In Sacramento to endorse a package of gun-control legislation, Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa on Thursday called the former LAPD officer who allegedly shot multiple people a "sick individual" and said the case illustrates the need for tougher rules on firearms.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/

I was a big fan of header below the article:

Quote:

LAPD chief to fugitive former cop: 'No one else needs to die'
Well....uh....you could stop shooting at any ol' blue truck that's just passin' through. That would be a good start.

listopencil 02-07-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9385297)
I was a big fan of header below the article:

Well....uh....you could stop shooting at any ol' blue truck that's just passin' through. That would be a good start.

No shit. That would be cool.

Dave Lane 02-07-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9385303)
No shit. That would be cool.

It's a process. We started on red pickups yesterday.

JohninGpt 02-07-2013 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9385156)
Ah, well. It was probably time. I was stationed at the 42nd Street base.

I went to bootcamp there in 87. Spent most of my career on the Mississippi coast.

RINGLEADER 02-07-2013 02:44 PM

I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama.

listopencil 02-07-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohninGpt (Post 9385326)
I went to bootcamp there in 87. Spent most of my career on the Mississippi coast.

I went to Great Lakes myself. Summer at Great Mistakes, oh boy what a dream. I got to go back in the Winter for training too. ****ing horrible climate. Spent my active duty at sea or at 42nd Street.

siberian khatru 02-07-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9385270)
His manifest is bone chilling. This is like a horrible Stallone movie. Horrible because its real...and horrible cuz its like a Stallone movie too.

Crime is the disease. Cobra is the cure.

KCFaninSEA 02-07-2013 02:49 PM

I'm in SD right now and about 2 hours ago they had a number of helicopters flying over my hotel. Evidently the cops surrounded a Holiday Inn a couple of blocks away. In a boring meeting so I haven't got an update but the helicopters are gone.

PaulAllen 02-07-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 9385336)
Crime is the disease. Cobra is the cure.

Hey dirtbag....you're a lousy shot.

siberian khatru 02-07-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulAllen (Post 9385353)
Hey dirtbag....you're a lousy shot.

I don't like lousy shots.

mikey23545 02-07-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9384886)
If only those cops were armed...

OMG....Denise Lane!

LMAO

Marcellus 02-07-2013 02:59 PM

I have read too much of the manifesto. Dude makes some startling accusation.
The end starts read like comedy though, check this shit out.

-<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> It's kind of sad I won't be around to view and enjoy The Hangover III. What an awesome trilogy. Todd Phillips, don't make anymore Hangovers after the third, takes away the originality of its foundation. World War Z looks good and The Walking Dead season 3 (second half) looked intriguing. Damn, gonna miss shark week.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->
<!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> Tebow, I really wanted to see you take charge of an offense again and the game. You are not a good QB by todays standards, but you are a great football player who knows how to lead a team and WIN. You will be "Tebowing" when you reach your next team. I have faith in you. Get out of that circus they call the Jets and away from the reality TV star, Rex Ryan, and Mark Rapist Sanchez.
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->Charlie Sheen, you're effin awesome.
<!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]-->

<!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]-->

siberian khatru 02-07-2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 9385327)
I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama.

That was off the record, BTW.

AdumbGuy 02-07-2013 03:10 PM

The images of the pickup are very disturbing. To my untrained eye, it looks like the cops shot the hell out of truck from behind, including the passenger side. Then they shot the passenger area from the side of the truck. And at some point took out the tires?

Even if they thought it was him, what if he had a hostage? How do you get that many shots off without, what I'm assuming, was any return fire?

How in the hell does something like that happen?

seclark 02-07-2013 03:12 PM

i don't know what would be worse today...working for lapd, or driving a blue pickup.
sec

Carlota69 02-07-2013 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdumbGuy (Post 9385389)
The images of the pickup are very disturbing. To my untrained eye, it looks like the cops shot the hell out of truck from behind, including the passenger side. Then they shot the passenger area from the side of the truck. And at some point took out the tires?

Even if they thought it was him, what if he had a hostage? How do you get that many shots off without, what I'm assuming, was any return fire?

Great Point. It was two people in the car. How could they not be more careful wondering if the guy had a hostage? Also, the truck looks blue. Its all over the news hes driving a grey truck. Am I missing something or are they color blind?

ptlyon 02-07-2013 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9385400)
Great Point. It was two people in the car. How could they not be more careful wondering if the guy had a hostage? Also, the truck looks blue. Its all over the news hes driving a grey truck. Am I missing something or are they color blind?

They were delivering papers. It was dark. And they were wearing sunglasses.

seclark 02-07-2013 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9385400)

if i'm out there and drive a pickup of any color, **** it...i'm taking the bus.
sec

listopencil 02-07-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

My older daughter, the nurse, drives a grey four-door Toyota Tacoma. She regularly drives up and down California. At least she rarely goes South of Monterey, about five hours North of LA.

blaise 02-07-2013 03:26 PM

I've seen people on twitter acting like he's a hero. Posting things like Go Dorner Go.

listopencil 02-07-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 9385448)
I've seen people on twitter acting like he's a hero. Posting things like Go Dorner Go.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enha...2130192-16.gif

Imon Yourside 02-07-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 9385408)
They were delivering papers. It was dark. And they were wearing sunglasses.

ban blu blockers!!!!!!!!!!

InChiefsHeaven 02-07-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

I am here to change and make policy. The culture of LAPD versus the community and honest/good officers needs to and will change. I am here to correct and calibrate your morale compasses to true north.

Those Caucasian officers who join South Bureau divisions (77th,SW,SE, an Harbor) with the sole intent to victimize minorities who are uneducated, and unaware of criminal law, civil law, and civil rights. You prefer the South bureau because a use of force/deadly force is likely and the individual you use UOF on will likely not report it. You are a high value target.

Those Black officers in supervisory ranks and pay grades who stay in south bureau (even though you live in the valley or OC) for the sole intent of getting retribution toward subordinate caucasians officers for the pain and hostile work environment their elders inflicted on you as probationers (P-1′s) and novice P-2's. You are a high value target. You perpetuated the cycle of racism in the department as well. You breed a new generation of bigoted caucasian officer when you belittle them and treat them unfairly.

Those Hispanic officers who victimize their own ethnicity because they are new immigrants to this country and are unaware of their civil rights. You call them person of Hispanic heritages to their face and demean them in front of fellow officers of different ethnicities so that you will receive some sort of acceptance from your colleagues. I'm not impressed. Most likely, your parents or grandparents were immigrants at one time, but you have forgotten that. You are a high value target.

Those lesbian officers in supervising positions who go to work, day in day out, with the sole intent of attempting to prove your misandrist authority (not feminism) to degrade male officers. You are a high value target.

Those Asian officers who stand by and observe everything I previously mentioned other officers participate in on a daily basis but you say nothing, stand for nothing and protect nothing. Why? Because of your usual saying, " I……don't like conflict". You are a high value target as well.

Those of you who "go along to get along" have no backbone and destroy the foundation of courage. You are the enablers of those who are guilty of misconduct. You are just as guilty as those who break the code of ethics and oath you swore

Read more: http://www.myfoxla.com/story/2101902...#ixzz2KFiKHpsf
Welp, looks like he's an equal opportunity psycho...

Bwana 02-07-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Yeah no doubt, WTF?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_f0bvyZMrZ9...arney-fife.jpg

houstonwhodat 02-07-2013 04:01 PM

Never trust a ****ing cop.

saphojunkie 02-07-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 9385354)
I don't like lousy shots.

You just wasted that blue pickup for nothing. Now I'm gonna waste you.

saphojunkie 02-07-2013 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 9385448)

I'm sure to a lot of people he IS a hero.

But it's when he talks about killing the cops' families that I feel like he is beyond any kind of understanding or logic. Something has flipped in this guy and he no longer is operating on a normal plane of reason.

listopencil 02-07-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9385583)

But it's when he talks about killing the cops' families that I feel like he is beyond any kind of understanding or logic. Something has flipped in this guy and he no longer is operating on a normal plane of reason.

Yeah, he is killing family members of those that he thinks have wronged him. If he was (possibly) just a rogue police officer taking out bad cops, then he would be a more sympathetic figure.

KChiefer 02-07-2013 04:25 PM

IceT just bought a hundred big macs in anticipation of his next role...

Just Passin' By 02-07-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9385583)

Cops shoot innocent families all the time. Why do you oppose a little payback?

saphojunkie 02-07-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9385587)
Yeah, he is killing family members of those that he thinks have wronged him. If he was (possibly) just a rogue police officer taking out bad cops, then he would be a more sympathetic figure.

Not sympathetic, but understandable. That makes sense - you ****ed me so I'm going to kill you.

You ****ed me so I'm going to murder random cops' children no longer follows any understandable line of reason.

Easy 6 02-07-2013 04:30 PM

Whoa, did i just hear on the news that this guy has a Barrett 50cal?

Thats terrible news, this guy couldnt be more dangerous.

saphojunkie 02-07-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9385600)
Whoa, did i just hear on the news that this guy has a Barrett 50cal?

Thats terrible news, this guy couldnt be more dangerous.

I suggest you read his manifesto. It's intense. He tells the cops to not bother trying to ever interfere with his rampage, as all of their vests are completely useless against his firepower.

Carlota69 02-07-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9385608)
I suggest you read his manifesto. It's intense. He tells the cops to not bother trying to ever interfere with his rampage, as all of their vests are completely useless against his firepower.

His manifesto is just bone chilling. He's extremely smart, well armed, well trained and ****ing pissed off. Scary stuff.

siberian khatru 02-07-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9385581)
You just wasted that blue pickup for nothing. Now I'm gonna waste you.

Well played.

Easy 6 02-07-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9385608)

I started to read it, but its so damn long and rambling.

But if he has a 50, man, you can take out an engine block with just one shot with that... they better find this guy pronto.

DJ's left nut 02-07-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9385612)
His manifesto is just bone chilling. He's extremely smart, well armed, well trained and ****ing pissed off. Scary stuff.

Yeah.

I'm pretty pleased to not be on his list at the moment. There are not going to be any restful night's sleep for some time for most of the people that are "high value targets".

Smart, well armed, well trained and pissed off is about the ideal way to describe the guy. Those aren't the kind of things I'd want to see checked as 'yes' on anyone coming for my head, that's for damn sure.

Something along the lines of 'stupid, apathetic, mollified and carrying rocks" would really be more my liking.

redsurfer11 02-07-2013 04:41 PM

Thank you California. This is one day we don't have to hear news from Florida.

Sorter 02-07-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redsurfer11 (Post 9385635)
Thank you California. This is one day we don't have to hear news from Florida.

Cali=The New Florida.

Carlota69 02-07-2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9385632)
Yeah.

I'm pretty pleased to not be on his list at the moment. There are not going to be any restful night's sleep for some time for most of the people that are "high value targets".

Smart, well armed, well trained and pissed off is about the ideal way to describe the guy. Those aren't the kind of things I'd want to see checked as 'yes' on anyone coming for my head, that's for damn sure.

Something along the lines of 'stupid, apathetic, mollified and carrying rocks" would really be more my liking.

Exactly.

Those poor families. I cant even begin to imagine.:shake:

Carlota69 02-07-2013 04:47 PM

He sent a DVD and a note to CNN saying "I never lied". Dont know all the details because I cant hear the TV. Its not on their website yet either.

Tribal Warfare 02-07-2013 04:52 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/51t1OsPSdBc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

listopencil 02-07-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9385594)
Not sympathetic, but understandable. That makes sense - you ****ed me so I'm going to kill you.

You ****ed me so I'm going to murder random cops' children no longer follows any understandable line of reason.

Randall Quan (the victim's father) represented Dorner at the termination hearing. Randall Quan was an LAPD captain at the time and is now a lawyer. Dorner murdered Miss Quan and her fiance because he blames Randall Quan for intentionally representing him in a way that lead to his firing. Here's a quote from the manifesto:

“Your lack of ethics and conspiring to wrong a just individual are over. Suppressing the truth will leave (sic) to deadly consequences for you and your family. There will be an element of surprise where you work, live, eat and sleep,’ he wrote. ‘I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own. I’m terminating yours.’”

ReynardMuldrake 02-07-2013 05:22 PM

Is it wrong that I'm rooting for the guy a little? Not that I condone killing family memebers, but the LAPD has shot just as many innocents in the process of searching for him.

KCUnited 02-07-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 9385734)
Is it wrong that I'm rooting for the guy a little? Not that I condone killing family memebers, but the LAPD has shot just as many innocents in the process of searching for him.

It's like Broncos v. Raiders

MagicHef 02-07-2013 05:25 PM

I kind of wonder if he just disappears now. Like, what if he commits suicide in a way to ensure no one ever finds his body? Those named in the letter would never sleep again.

SAUTO 02-07-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9385280)
I'm trying not to be too sympathetic for the guy that killed some guys daughter just because he was her daughter - that's some twisted shit.

At the same time, !@#$ LAPD right in the face, man.

I'm with you.

The manifesto is convincing. Wonder if the media will look in to it.
Posted via Mobile Device

threebag 02-07-2013 05:43 PM

Homeless Hatchet Man

Buck 02-07-2013 05:46 PM

So what's the plan here?

By now he could be in Kansas, but they keep thinking he's in So Cal?

Isn't he sorta ****ed if he does another attack because then they will know where he is?

Would the National Guard ever get called in for something like this?

KChiefer 02-07-2013 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9385746)
I'm with you.

The manifesto is convincing. Wonder if the media will look in to it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Did you read the whole thing? My god it's long. Just skimming through, he has shout outs to Ellen Degeneres and Tim Tebow. WTF!?!?!

He's right about Christopher Waltz though so he's not totally crazy.

ReynardMuldrake 02-07-2013 05:53 PM

Here's the truck the LAPD shot up today because it matched a description of Dorner's.

Nah, it's cool guys, just put those bullets anywhere. Plenty of time to verify your target later.

http://i.imgur.com/dHkZjQx.jpg?1

NewChief 02-07-2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 9385772)
Did you read the whole thing? My god it's long. Just skimming through, he has shout outs to Ellen Degeneres and Tim Tebow. WTF!?!?!

He's right about Christopher Waltz though so he's not totally crazy.

Do you know how much material that manifesto is going to provide for conspiracy theorists convinced of government programming? He already admits to severe depression which means he's probably on SSRI Meds.

Imon Yourside 02-07-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9385783)
Do you know how much material that manifesto is going to provide for conspiracy theorists convinced of government programming? He already admits to severe depression which means he's probably on SSRI Meds.

Golly that is hard to figure, that never happens with these nutcases.

PaulAllen 02-07-2013 06:17 PM

Holy shit, it really has turned into Rambo now. They found his truck in Big Bear, he's hiding out in the mountains having Nam flashbacks.

PaulAllen 02-07-2013 06:21 PM

LAPD deserve it. If you don't have PTSD they won't even hire you.

KChiefer 02-07-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9385783)

Considering he's calling for gun regulation while doing this, yeah this should get interestinger.

Just Passin' By 02-07-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 9385819)
Considering he's calling for gun regulation while doing this, yeah this should get interestinger.

I think he's on to something here. Perhaps it's time to take the guns out of the cops' hands.

I'm pretty sure that at least a couple of older asian ladies would support the notion.

listopencil 02-07-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulAllen (Post 9385808)
Holy shit, it really has turned into Rambo now. They found his truck in Big Bear, he's hiding out in the mountains having Nam flashbacks.

That would be a great false clue. Go underground with one of the SoCal gangs that you probably have intimate knowledge of (he's definitely got some cred right now) and have someone drop off the truck near the mountains. Get the cops looking in the wrong place while you plan your next move.

KChiefer 02-07-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9385829)
I think he's on to something here. Perhaps it's time to take the guns out of the cops' hands.

I'm pretty sure that at least a couple of older asian ladies would support the notion.

I wouldn't be so quick to assume that. The one that got it worst is in stable condition, they are about to be some PAID papergirls!!!

Chief_For_Life58 02-07-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9385834)
That would be a great false clue. Go underground with one of the SoCal gangs that you probably have intimate knowledge of (he's definitely got some cred right now) and have someone drop off the truck near the mountains. Get the cops looking in the wrong place while you plan your next move.

ha thatd be sweet if that happened.

Chief_For_Life58 02-07-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

**** the donkeys

ReynardMuldrake 02-07-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Damn, that's a great idea. I never thought of the gang angle. Who likes dead cops more than a gang?

Groves 02-07-2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9385741)
It's like Broncos v. Raiders

More like a white Bronco vs Police Force

LiveSteam 02-07-2013 07:04 PM

I always root for the underdog

listopencil 02-07-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 9385882)
Damn, that's a great idea. I never thought of the gang angle. Who likes dead cops more than a gang?

I finally found some mention of his military training/job:

Dorner served in Iraq, providing security on an oil platform and has received awards including the Rifle Marksman Ribbon and a Pistol Expert Medal, among others. Based on his awards and deployment records, the Navy told FoxNews.com that Dorner would not be classified as an advanced shooter.

listopencil 02-07-2013 07:12 PM

Anderson Cooper ‏<s>@</s>andersoncooper Learned today suspect Christopher Dorner sent me a parcel at CNN. Inside was a note, DVD, and a coin shot thru with bullet holes.

listopencil 02-07-2013 07:14 PM

"Actually, I learned today, just today, that the suspect -- the suspect, Christopher Dorner, mailed me a parcel at my office here at CNN in New York," Cooper told CNN's Wolf Blitzer on "The Situation Room" show Thursday afternoon.

"Apparently, the package arrived on the 1st of February. It was not opened by me. I did not know of its existence until today. Inside the package was a hand-labeled DVD with a yellow Post-It Note, reading, in part, quote, 'I never lied,' apparently in reference to his dismissal from the LAPD in 2008."

The coin in the package was wrapped in duct tape which had a hand-written inscription: "Thanks, but no thanks, Will Bratton," a reference to the former LAPD chief.

"The staff, my staff at "360" and CNN management and myself were made aware of this package just today," Cooper said. "And upon, obviously, learning this exists, we alerted Mr. Bratton and law enforcement.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...,6906979.story

Frazod 02-07-2013 07:18 PM

He's a big Piers Morgan fan, too. LMAO

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2KGBBSnOj

Slaying suspect Dorner lauds Piers Morgan; CNN host blames ‘deranged criminality’

Gun-control advocate and CNN host Piers Morgan found himself in an uncomfortable situation Thursday after hearing rogue cop Chris Dorner, who allegedly killed a police officer and two others, was a big fan of his.

“The LA cop-killer murder spree has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with deranged criminality. I hope they catch him asap,” Mr. Morgan tweeted a little over an hour ago.

A bizarre manifesto by Mr. Dorner was first published by KTLA-TV, where he praised President Obama and his gun control efforts, along with media that touted those efforts, such as Mr. Morgan.

“[G]ive Piers Morgan an indefinite resident alien and Visa card,” the manifesto reads. “Mr. Morgan, the problem that many American gun owners have with you and your continuous discussion of gun control is that you are not an American citizen and have an accent that is distinct and clarifies that you are a foreigner. I want you to know that I agree with you 100% on enacting stricter firearm laws. … If you had [sic] a well regulated AWB [assault-weapons ban], this would not happen. The time is now to reinstate a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle?”

Mr. Dorner also ranted against the NRA and its executive vice president and CEO, Wayne LaPierre, calling him “vile” and “inhumane.”

Mr. Morgan also tweeted today that the manifesto is no joke: “Shocking to see how many gun rights tweeters think this shocking LA cop-killer’s manifesto is something to joke about. It’s not.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2KGYvv7no
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Ace Gunner 02-07-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 9385819)

this is one of the more interestinger posts in this thread.

Ace Gunner 02-07-2013 07:22 PM

all they need to do is catch his gun /autopilot

KChiefer 02-07-2013 07:28 PM

Ha! If he loves Morgan so much, why didn't he send his tape to him instead of Cooper?

In58men 02-07-2013 07:28 PM

It's all over the news here, I'm only an hour and a half away. They issued a blue alert. Highest alert given and California had only 3 blue alerts in the past, 2 of them coming from Kern County. I need to leave.