ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Former LAPD officer on rampage in So Cal (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269787)

In58men 02-13-2013 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 9398943)
WTH....was there an alien queen and her nest of deadly eggs in there?????

All you have to do is YouTube it.

Officier on scanner: "Burners are deployed, we have a fire"

Stanley Nickels 02-13-2013 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9398784)

I know that's Bosh, but holy shit, I just realized that Dorner looks just like Antoine Walker! ROFL

Groves 02-13-2013 10:36 AM

Says dorner dead, but no details.

http://www.freedombrief.com/christop...8371#fc390bd3c

Edit: I guess "Dorner's remains" is a significant detail.

ptlyon 02-13-2013 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Groves (Post 9399433)
Says dorner dead, but no details.

http://www.freedombrief.com/christop...8371#fc390bd3c

Edit: I guess "Dorner's remains" is a significant detail.

I would think that the way that baby went up, only dental records could be used. That, & the arsenal next to him.

In58men 02-13-2013 01:30 PM

Big loop hole in the reward for Chris Dorner.

Via TMZ

Several private citizens were instrumental in cornering cop killer Christopher Dorner ... but there may be a gigantic loophole preventing any of them from collecting the loot.

There are 3 rewards. The Mayor of L.A. announced a $1 million reward -- funded by private groups -- for information leading to the "capture and conviction" of Dorner. Big problem -- technically speaking, Dorner must be both captured AND convicted to trigger the reward.

The L.A. City Council offered a $100,000 reward for information leading to "the identification, apprehension, and conviction" of Dorner. Again ... no conviction. City Council sources tell us there's already a disagreement between the Legislative Analyst and the City Attorney over how to interpret the reward language.

And finally ... the L.A. County Board of Supervisors offered a $100,000 reward for information "leading to the capture of Christopher Dorner." One source at the Board of Supervisors tells TMZ, "Dorner was cornered but not captured."

Translation ... technically speaking, no one may be entitled to the reward. It's unclear if the Mayor, the City Council and the Board of Supervisors will bend the rules.

LAPD is ****ing pathetic. Not even remotely close to being professional at what they do. I work in the oilfields, it's a shitty and dirty place, but I am professional. I don't cut corners nor do I produce bad quality work. **** the LAPD

R8RFAN 02-13-2013 01:36 PM

Here is an idea.... When a house is on fire you leave....

He didn't leave because he was dead already from a self inflicted bullet

InChiefsHeaven 02-13-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9400013)
Here is an idea.... When a house is on fire you leave....

He didn't leave because he was dead already from a self inflicted bullet

Perhaps. Or perhaps not. Let's face it, we'll never really know what the hell happened but he LAPD can now tie it up in a nice little bow.

KChiefer 02-13-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 9400043)
Perhaps. Or perhaps not. Let's face it, we'll never really know what the hell happened but he LAPD can now tie it up in a nice little bow.

So if they have a skull with a bullet hole in it, you won't believe them? Do note that it's the San Bernadino Sheriffs Depts crime scene.

KChiefer 02-13-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9399990)
Big loop hole in the reward for Chris Dorner.

Via TMZ

Several private citizens were instrumental in cornering cop killer Christopher Dorner ... but there may be a gigantic loophole preventing any of them from collecting the loot.

There are 3 rewards. The Mayor of L.A. announced a $1 million reward -- funded by private groups -- for information leading to the "capture and conviction" of Dorner. Big problem -- technically speaking, Dorner must be both captured AND convicted to trigger the reward.

The L.A. City Council offered a $100,000 reward for information leading to "the identification, apprehension, and conviction" of Dorner. Again ... no conviction. City Council sources tell us there's already a disagreement between the Legislative Analyst and the City Attorney over how to interpret the reward language.

And finally ... the L.A. County Board of Supervisors offered a $100,000 reward for information "leading to the capture of Christopher Dorner." One source at the Board of Supervisors tells TMZ, "Dorner was cornered but not captured."

Translation ... technically speaking, no one may be entitled to the reward. It's unclear if the Mayor, the City Council and the Board of Supervisors will bend the rules.

LAPD is ****ing pathetic. Not even remotely close to being professional at what they do. I work in the oilfields, it's a shitty and dirty place, but I am professional. I don't cut corners nor do I produce bad quality work. **** the LAPD

The reward was stupid in the 1st place. All it did was cause more hysteria. If someone was aiding him, they weren't going to flip over money...maybe immunity when they realized they were screwed.

R8RFAN 02-13-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 9400043)

No one is badass enough to stay in a burning house and die without atleast attempting to get out...

R8RFAN 02-13-2013 02:02 PM

I wonder if he has quit smoking yet?

DJ's left nut 02-13-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9398911)
A stray bullet wouldn't have had to ignite the tank. All it would have had to do was pierce it. How long to you think it takes to vent a 500 gallon tank, for instance, through a bullet hole? How far will the gas be ejected before it safely dissipates, and what are the concentration levels at various distances from the hole? Where was the tank relative to the cabin? Or was it even above ground at all? I don't know. I do doubt, however, that Random Joe Cop was in charge of the entire operation and happened to be near an open mic when he decided to burn down the cabin two hours before it happened.

Had that tank ignited, it would've created a fireball you could see from the damn moon.

The propane tank didn't ignite and it's extremely unlikely that any propane that may have come from a leak ignited either.

I don't know why you're digging your heels in here - you cited a lousy example to debunk a conspiracy theory and now you're defending it to the last. Again - the most likely scenario is that an inert object caught on fire.

Your scenario, OTOH, is only slightly less likely than one where Dorner dragged in a dead body and set it on fire himself in order to distract police. Though given that you had this guy as Rambo's black cousin 3 days ago, you may not see that as terribly unlikely.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-13-2013 02:08 PM

I want the breakfast...

Imon Yourside 02-13-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9400124)
I wonder if he has quit smoking yet?

Dunno, but I do know he picked the wrong week to stop taking amphetamines.

-King- 02-13-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9398911)
A stray bullet wouldn't have had to ignite the tank. All it would have had to do was pierce it. How long to you think it takes to vent a 500 gallon tank, for instance, through a bullet hole? How far will the gas be ejected before it safely dissipates, and what are the concentration levels at various distances from the hole? Where was the tank relative to the cabin? Or was it even above ground at all? I don't know. I do doubt, however, that Random Joe Cop was in charge of the entire operation and happened to be near an open mic when he decided to burn down the cabin two hours before it happened.

You should really watch this:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_FHTXwpVMvs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rhti2xAB-Gk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edit: Nevermind, didn't see it was already posted.

TinyEvel 02-13-2013 02:56 PM

Guys, let's not pile on the Chris Dorner death jokes. Remember, somebody lost a vacation home here.

R8RFAN 02-13-2013 03:00 PM

This just in...

Dorner gives up drinking

Easy 6 02-13-2013 03:08 PM

He picked the flimsiest, smallest looking cabin in the area for his last stand... great tactics Mr. Asymmetrical Warfare.

InChiefsHeaven 02-13-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9400122)
No one is badass enough to stay in a burning house and die without atleast attempting to get out...

Oh I agree...I'm just saying, if there is a cover up, they do it real good out there...hell, he might have tried to give himself up and the shot him anyway.

Who knows.

ptlyon 02-13-2013 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 9400378)
Oh I agree...I'm just saying, if there is a cover up, they do it real good out there...hell, he might have tried to give himself up and the shot him anyway.

Who knows.

He will be buried with bin Laden

ptlyon 02-13-2013 03:15 PM

In reviewing all of the footage , I did hear someone yell "HERES YOUR MCRIB, YA BASTARD!!!"

R8RFAN 02-13-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 9400378)

Who knows.

Maybe but he has already cost taxpayers enough and would have surely gotten the death penalty... He just got it quicker and cheaper..

I know I know, that's not how we do things here.........

InChiefsHeaven 02-13-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9400416)
Maybe but he has already cost taxpayers enough and would have surely gotten the death penalty... He just got it quicker and cheaper..

I know I know, that's not how we do things here.........

In this case, I would really have liked a trial. See this guy go down, and probably a bunch of the corrupt LAPD with him. Now, none of that is going to happen. LAPD wins.

DJ's left nut 02-13-2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9400374)
He picked the flimsiest, smallest looking cabin in the area for his last stand... great tactics Mr. Asymmetrical Warfare.

Like I said, once he killed a woman, winged a cop and then went into hiding when he should've been out there inflicting as much damage as possible before a counter-offensive could be mounted, I pretty much lost my thought that we were dealing with Rambo here.

He was a pissed off ex-cop with some weapons training and a proficient rating from the Navy. In other words, he was slightly better prepared to take on the PD than you and I would've been and nowhere near as prepared as your average mountain man.

We shot up a couple of asian ladies and a handful of vehicles over a pretend boogeyman. Nicely done, LAPD.

Titty Meat 02-13-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9400477)
Like I said, once he killed a woman, winged a cop and then went into hiding when he should've been out there inflicting as much damage as possible before a counter-offensive could be mounted, I pretty much lost my thought that we were dealing with Rambo here.

He was a pissed off ex-cop with some weapons training and a proficient rating from the Navy. In other words, he was slightly better prepared to take on the PD than you and I would've been and nowhere near as prepared as your average mountain man.

We shot up a couple of asian ladies and a handful of vehicles over a pretend boogeyman. Nicely done, LAPD.

Yup civil liberities no longer exist in this country.

Marcellus 02-13-2013 03:58 PM

Was dude's drivers license in a fire proof safe or something? How the hell did it survive the fire?

ghak99 02-13-2013 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9400506)
Was dude's drivers license in a fire proof safe or something? How the hell did it survive the fire?

They took it out of his wallet they found the other day and put it there after the flames quit.

Smear some ashes on it and throw it over there. LMAO

Frazod 02-13-2013 04:19 PM

Quote:

Yeah, no shit. Typical bullshit media overhype, brought to you by Budweiser and Toyota.

R8RFAN 02-13-2013 04:26 PM

Now this dude knew how to evade the cops for a long time, I think this guy was wanting to get caught the night he got caught
Eric Rudolph
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Rudolph

Stewie 02-13-2013 04:34 PM

It appears all his training with the LAPD and Navy was how to survive with your closest 100+ buddies. Doing it on your own with a pea-brain doesn't work.

BlackHelicopters 02-13-2013 04:51 PM

No wonder making fake IDs is so tough. Damn licenses are fire proof.

R8RFAN 02-13-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9400632)
No wonder making fake IDs is so tough. Damn licenses are fire proof.

It's obvious it was planted on him :spock:

KChiefer 02-13-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Was he Rambo? No.
Was he extremely dangerous? Yes.

If his revenge had focused on schools, would the LAPD still be seen as overreacting? Obviously shooting the Asian ladies was an overreaction but I'm talking their approach on the whole.

R8RFAN 02-13-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 9400740)
Was he Rambo? No.
Was he extremely dangerous? Yes.

If his revenge had focused on schools, would the LAPD still be seen as overreacting? Obviously shooting the Asian ladies was an overreaction but I'm talking their approach on the whole.

All depends on if he used something that they can prop dead kids up to bring attention to their agenda.

KChiefer 02-13-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9400781)
All depends on if he used something that they can prop dead kids up to bring attention to their agenda.

derp

Easy 6 02-13-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

He certainly talked a great game in the manifesto, you'd have thought he really had a well conceived plan he was putting into action... a place to hide, different vehicles stashed, provisions, listening to a scanner to keep tabs, using their procedures against them etc.

But yeah, LAPD really looked bad for most of this, atleast in some way Dorner actually did show them for what -atleast some- of them are.

GloryDayz 02-13-2013 07:51 PM

I love the questions being asked about the fire being set on purpose or not...

Nope, I'm sure he was just smoking in bed and it was an accident!!!

beach tribe 02-13-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9401052)
He certainly talked a great game in the manifesto, you'd have thought he really had a well conceived plan he was putting into action... a place to hide, different vehicles stashed, provisions, listening to a scanner to keep tabs, using their procedures against them etc.

But yeah, LAPD really looked bad for most of this, atleast in some way Dorner actually did show them for what -atleast some- of them are.

Yup. What a joke. I am disappoint.

In58men 02-13-2013 09:03 PM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/14/esume3an.jpg

I'm confused

Ace Gunner 02-13-2013 09:10 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bI_hozYGZ9k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frazod 02-13-2013 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9401421)

WTF

Tell me you photoshopped that. :doh!:

In58men 02-13-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9401449)
WTF

I don't know how to photoshop lol.

I found it on twitter. I haven't found shit though.

KChiefer 02-13-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9401449)
WTF

Well, he was female when they found him. Calling it a bone is a misnomer.

Frazod 02-13-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9401456)
I don't know how to photoshop lol.

I found it on twitter. I haven't found shit though.

Almost certainly bullshit. Confirmed is misspelled, too.

CrazyPhuD 02-13-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9401467)
Almost certainly bullshit. Confirmed is misspelled, too.

So the bullshit has been confrimed?

Shogun 02-13-2013 09:50 PM

Also the 'y' in Body is overlapping the newfeed at the bottom. Fake

Easy 6 02-14-2013 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9401091)
Yup. What a joke. I am disappoint.

While it may sound terrible, i feel the same way... what a disappointment, his plan didnt amount to anything, got cornered after his first move.

In the end, he amounts to nothing for assassinating an innocent woman and her unsuspecting friend, and ambushing unawares beat cops... would it have been nice to hear the backstory? no question.

But does his tale of woe and force-wide malfeasance forgive the sick measures he took to right the supposed wrong? nope... and really, in this instance, i dont care that maybe he got burned out, this was neither ruby ridge or waco, just a lone sick man who'd left no doubt as to his guilt.

R8RFAN 02-14-2013 01:22 AM

How many of you boneheads think the LAPD burned the house down when the San Bernadino people were there.

Easy 6 02-14-2013 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9390861)
I'm guessing you've lived a privileged life.

Your crystal ball is full of shit, i've seen the block.

You just forgive ignorant behavior too easily, thats my bet... "i'm ok but the street makes me bad"

suzzer99 02-14-2013 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9400122)

http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/t...ps2d646424.jpg

GloryDayz 02-14-2013 07:46 AM

The LAPD cracks me up! Even the retired Police Chief is saying stuff that will just fuel more questions about how they handled this who deal... Yeah, the LAPD needs a makeover for sure.... Doesn't make the doode right, but this police department is a pure joke! "We didn't mean to burn it donw," yeah, that's what we all saw... :thumb:

InChiefsHeaven 02-14-2013 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9402006)
The LAPD cracks me up! Even the retired Police Chief is saying stuff that will just fuel more questions about how they handled this who deal... Yeah, the LAPD needs a makeover for sure.... Doesn't make the doode right, but this police department is a pure joke! "We didn't mean to burn it donw," yeah, that's what we all saw... :thumb:

Indeed. Either they are full of shit or incompetent as to what happens when you throw an incendiary device into a cabin...If you DIDN'T mean to burn it down, then you are just ****ing stupid...

Sorter 02-14-2013 03:39 PM

NSFW
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L-kDyWU5Jos" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Imon Yourside 02-14-2013 04:04 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/o60fquVD1Mk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

|Zach| 02-14-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9403235)
NSFW

Some serious unresolved racial conflicts in that guys head.

R8RFAN 02-14-2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 9401891)

He attempted to get out

pr_capone 02-14-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9403312)
He attempted to get out

David Halberstam wrote:

I was to see that sight again, but once was enough. Flames were coming from a human being; his body was slowly withering and shriveling up, his head blackening and charring. In the air was the smell of burning human flesh; human beings burn surprisingly quickly. Behind me I could hear the sobbing of the Vietnamese who were now gathering. I was too shocked to cry, too confused to take notes or ask questions, too bewildered to even think ... As he burned he never moved a muscle, never uttered a sound, his outward composure in sharp contrast to the wailing people around him.[25]

KChiefer 02-14-2013 07:05 PM

Christopher Dorner's body positively ID'd
http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/14/us/lapd-dorner/?hpt=hp_t1

Our McRib's are safe again.

dirk digler 02-15-2013 07:15 PM

Dorner shot himself prior to dying in the fire. Explains the single gun shot sound people heard.

Quote:

Autopsy results on Christopher Dorner, the renegade former Los Angeles cop who authorities said killed four people and wounded three others, show he died from a single gunshot wound to the head.

Cannibal 02-15-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9406194)
Dorner shot himself prior to dying in the fire. Explains the single gun shot sound people heard.

Would definately be better than roasting in a fire.

dirk digler 02-15-2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 9406195)
Would definately be better than roasting in a fire.

that is no lie. That has to be the worst way to die.

KChiefer 02-15-2013 07:21 PM

If he was gonna go out like that, he should have just waged war on himself 2 weeks ago.

Chief_For_Life58 02-15-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9406199)
that is no lie. That has to be the worst way to die.

worse than living to 105 and never seeing the chiefs win the superbowl?

Nightfyre 02-15-2013 07:39 PM

Have there been any LAPD shootings on "dark blue Nissan Titans" since Dorner was killed? I am just curious if they can be more incompetent.

Cannibal 02-15-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9406221)
worse than living to 105 and never seeing the chiefs win the superbowl?

Yes.

I'll be fine if the Chiefs don't win a Superbowl. I'd rather not burn to death and have my flesh melt off.

LMAO