ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Home and Auto Kids start drifting in middle of Cali highway...shut it down (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269506)

LoneWolf 01-30-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9366369)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iBusIjxK5H4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Too bad the two videos in this thread couldn't be combined. Giant group of asshat bikers stop everyone on freeway and then suddenly here comes a group of douchebag drifters and they proceed to drift through the group of bikers. Somewhere in heaven Darwin nods and smiles.

kcxiv 01-30-2013 10:08 PM

lol, That was pretty cool. A bit idiotic, but hell, no one got hurt, could someone have, obviously, but they didnt, so yeah. Worst that oculd have happened there really is they slam into the side of one another.

rocknrolla 01-30-2013 10:15 PM

And this is our future. A bunch of stupid, selfish, look at me and my Subaru F****! Granted I have no problem with what they are doing, but there is a time a place for it. I would have blown a gasket if I was sitting in traffic from these kids that dont have any place to be. While everyone else has a destination to get to. I would have been so pissed.

LoneWolf 01-30-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9366398)
Worst that oculd have happened there really is they slam into the side of one another.

That would be a start to the best thing that could happen. What would have been better us if one if the cars was an old Pinto, it gets slammed into by another car, it explodes into a giant fireball, and all the douchebags are killed by flying debris.

BigCatDaddy 01-30-2013 10:18 PM

It would have been nice to see an 18 wheeler come in and cleaned all of the douchebags out.

kcxiv 01-30-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknrolla (Post 9366407)
And this is our future. A bunch of stupid, selfish, look at me and my Subaru F****! Granted I have no problem with what they are doing, but there is a time a place for it. I would have blown a gasket if I was sitting in traffic from these kids that dont have any place to be. While everyone else has a destination to get to. I would have been so pissed.

except people have been doing stupid shit like this for years. Hell, me and my friend used to race Accords through our town just ****ing around and this was like 15 years ago, problem was, there was no damn video cell phones to capture shit.

Kids doing stupid shit has always been there, the ammount of shit i did at one time in my life when i was young is alot, i was a stupid kid and i didnt really care about much back then. Grew out of that stuff, but my point was, its always ****ing been there.

stevieray 01-30-2013 10:18 PM

total disregard for the law.

....coming soon to a town near you.

petegz28 01-30-2013 10:22 PM

What would have been funny is if the other traffic blocked them in for the cops

The Franchise 01-30-2013 10:22 PM

I ****ing hate this state. :facepalm:

Easy 6 01-30-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9366369)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iBusIjxK5H4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

One good full size truck, 250 or 350 even better, with an angry old man with nothing to lose behind the wheel is exactly what that scene needed.

TimeForWasp 01-30-2013 10:30 PM

I think that shit is cool. A break in the monotony.

rocknrolla 01-30-2013 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9366420)
except people have been doing stupid shit like this for years. Hell, me and my friend used to race Accords through our town just ****ing around and this was like 15 years ago, problem was, there was no damn video cell phones to capture shit.

Kids doing stupid shit has always been there, the ammount of shit i did at one time in my life when i was young is alot, i was a stupid kid and i didnt really care about much back then. Grew out of that stuff, but my point was, its always ****ing been there.

Dont get me wrong. I surprised Im still alive from all the stupid shit I did back in my day. Maybe Im just getting old. But I would have never stopped traffic on the highway. I get pissed at anytime traffic backs up.

The Franchise 01-30-2013 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramboz0 (Post 9366452)
I think that shit is cool. A break in the monotony.

Yeah....maybe in ****ing Montana. No one wants to be stuck behind that in Cali.

ThaVirus 01-30-2013 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknrolla (Post 9366456)
I get pissed at anytime traffic backs up.

I feel like that's just a part of getting old.

I've noticed that the older I get, the more I'm bothered by trivial things. I even think to myself: "Why am I getting pissed about this?", but I just can't help myself.

Buck 01-30-2013 10:38 PM

I wish MOhilbilly would have been in the first truck stuck behind those jerks.