ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Washington DC and The Holy Land (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Int'l Issues Bill Gates & Vaccine Programmes – Dump The “Mistakes” – Vulnerable Vaccine Injured Si (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270702)

KILLER_CLOWN 03-04-2013 08:37 AM

Bill Gates & Vaccine Programmes – Dump The “Mistakes” – Vulnerable Vaccine Injured Si

Bill Gates & Vaccine Programmes – Dump The “Mistakes” – Vulnerable Vaccine Injured Sick Kids Dumped Out of Sight to Die

The following is from an extensive article by journalist Christina England which you can read in full here: Bill Gates Continues ‘God’s Work’, Third World Vaccine Workers Shot Dead

http://vactruth.com/2013/02/26/rebel...ccine-workers/

It appears that Mr. Gates will go to any lengths to vaccinate the world, even if the world makes it very clear that they do not want his vaccines. Rather than vaccinating more children, if he was such a humanitarian, why has he allowed vulnerable, sick children to be dumped in the middle of nowhere to die? Surely the world would applaud him far more loudly if he spent his millions making sure that any vaccine casualties were sufficiently cared for.

……. whether Gates believes he is doing ‘God’s work’ or not, dumping severely vaccine damaged children in a remote village in Africa without a doctor on site is almost certainly not God’s work and this is exactly what Gates has allowed to happen to the children adversely affected by the MenAfriVac Meningitis A vaccine.

Over the last few months I have written four articles covering recent events in Chad, Northern Africa, where 106 children became ill after receiving the meningitis vaccine, 40 of which were left paralyzed and suffering from convulsions. [6,7,8,9]

This week, VacTruth received word from a Chadian contact that said:

Last night the Chadian minister of health evacuated all children paralyzed from MenAfriVac meningitis A vaccine, including very ill children, to Faya. I have just spoken to one person, who told me that seven girls and a boy are seriously ill with convulsions.

Please, help us. This forced evacuation of very ill and paralyzed children on a military plane, to a destination where there is not even basic medical personnel and equipment, is deliberately sending vulnerable children to a place where they are likely to die.”

Faya is a small town surrounded by desert at least 100 miles away from the children’s home village of Gouro. This is extremely worrying, especially after VacTruth received several medical records confirming that these children did indeed suffer vaccine injuries.

This approach is one way to make sure vaccine adverse reactions go under reported.

http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.c...-sight-to-die/

durtyrute 03-05-2013 11:03 AM

Is that where they test the vaccines before exposing us to them?

loochy 03-05-2013 11:36 AM

ban assault vaccines?

bevischief 03-05-2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 9466817)
Is that where they test the vaccines before exposing us to them?

Yes. This is one reason why a lot of 3rd world countries don't like the US.

loochy 03-05-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9466960)
Yes. This is one reason why a lot of 3rd world countries don't like the US.

that and OUR FREEDOM

FREEDOM ISNT FREE

THEY HATE OUR WAY OF LIFE

VOTE

DEY TOOK R JOBZ

cosmo20002 03-05-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9462503)
Bill Gates & Vaccine Programmes – Dump The “Mistakes” – Vulnerable Vaccine Injured Sick Kids Dumped Out of Sight to Die

vactruth.com

ROFL

KILLER_CLOWN 03-05-2013 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9466995)
vactruth.com

ROFL

better than Vagtruth.org although I'm sure you would disagree.

cosmo20002 03-05-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9467205)
better than Vagtruth.org although I'm sure you would disagree.

Now that site might actually be useful.

pr_capone 03-05-2013 01:56 PM

If I'm Bill Gates, I say "Ok, I'll stop funding vaccinations to needy people in Africa". From there, I would use the money he was spending on humanitarian efforts and guy a G6 aircraft, then set it on fire.

Just because I can.

KILLER_CLOWN 03-05-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9467393)
If I'm Bill Gates, I say "Ok, I'll stop funding vaccinations to needy people in Africa". From there, I would use the money he was spending on humanitarian efforts and guy a G6 aircraft, then set it on fire.

Just because I can.

What about the children? that could solve population control but what about the little tikes?

pr_capone 03-05-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9467402)
What about the children? that could solve population control but what about the little tikes?

They were far worse off before Gates started using his personal bank account to try and help them. If Gates was personally running this as a business and making a profit... sure. Otherwise, STFU and be grateful that someone with the means is doing what he can to help your vastly under developed country.

KILLER_CLOWN 03-05-2013 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9467409)
They were far worse off before Gates started using his personal bank account to try and help them. If Gates was personally running this as a business and making a profit... sure. Otherwise, STFU and be grateful that someone with the means is doing what he can to help your vastly under developed country.

That's the thing, the majority would rather he just not do anything. People run from these guys.

cosmo20002 03-05-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9467622)
That's the thing, the majority would rather he just not do anything. People run from these guys.

Link?

pr_capone 03-05-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9467622)

Do "these guys" go after them and chase then down with nets to catch them and inject them with vaccines?

loochy 03-06-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9467931)
Do "these guys" go after them and chase then down with nets to catch them and inject them with vaccines?

No, they just lure them in with food and flyswatters. They don't need to chase them down.