ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Comedy Central's Roast of Justin Bieber (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=291613)

MrGiggity 03-29-2015 08:24 PM

Comedy Central's Roast of Justin Bieber

I am anxiously waiting for this roast. It is on tomorrow (3/30), at 10 PM Est. I have a feeling he will get destroyed and am curious to see how he handles it. I have gained respect for him for agreeing to do the roast though, you would never see Kayne West agree to a roast due to an inflated ego. Anybody else tuning in?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/78c03SFpoTg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Baby Lee 03-29-2015 08:32 PM

I liked Natacha Leggero's line about Selena Gomez dating him, making her the most tragic Selena in celebrity history.

RobBlake 03-29-2015 09:31 PM

i think Justin Beiber has stopped being a douchebag.. but he is still a db regardless

thabear04 03-29-2015 10:05 PM

I like what Tosh had to say about him.

Fishpicker 03-29-2015 10:48 PM

this is going to be the tamest roast ever. I bet the panel on the dais take the brunt of it too.

Chiefspants 03-29-2015 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishpicker (Post 11410050)
this is going to be the tamest roast ever. I bet the panel on the dais take the brunt of it too.

I wouldn't be so sure. This is a line Hannibal Burress' roast of Bieber tomorrow.

Quote:

[Justin] signed the guest book at the Anne Frank House, saying he hoped Anne would have been a Belieber, but instead she lucked out and died at a concentration camp.

Baby Lee 03-29-2015 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 11410066)
I wouldn't be so sure. This is a line Hannibal Burress' roast of Bieber tomorrow.

He also had a line to the effect of 'I don't like you, no really, I don't like you and don't know why your famous. I'm only here for the publicity it gives ME.'

kcxiv 03-29-2015 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobBlake (Post 11409941)
i think Justin Beiber has stopped being a douchebag.. but he is still a db regardless

yeah, i think dude finally got it and got humbled a little bit. Kind of hard to blame him, that dude was the boss of grown ass adults at a young teenage age. There was no real way for him to be humble. could you imagine at 14 years old having millions and millions of dollars and every adult in our life was your bitch and when you said jump they said how high.

dilligaf 03-30-2015 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 11410099)
yeah, i think dude finally got it and got humbled a little bit. Kind of hard to blame him, that dude was the boss of grown ass adults at a young teenage age. There was no real way for him to be humble. could you imagine at 14 years old having millions and millions of dollars and every adult in our life was your bitch and when you said jump they said how high.

True. I probably would've been a dbag also.

Chiefspants 03-30-2015 01:08 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqmPZRzBrbI

RobBlake 03-30-2015 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 11410136)

i know its easy to hate hte popular thing.. but i love k hart lol

RobBlake 03-30-2015 01:47 AM

Quote:

Yeah, I prob would have been the same. What builds or bust a man.. esp young mans ego more than anything? Woman.. he could and can close his eyes spin in a circle pointing somehwere and it would land on a cute girl waitin for some lovin

unlurking 03-30-2015 04:04 AM

Quote:

What? Wasn't he just arrested for assault 6 months ago? How the **** does that say "gets it" and "humbled"?!

kcxiv 03-30-2015 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlurking (Post 11410161)
What? Wasn't he just arrested for assault 6 months ago? How the **** does that say "gets it" and "humbled"?!

its been way longer then that. If you pay any attention the dude doesnt party like he used too, or at least thats whats the rumor. He just exercises now. lol look it could all be for fun and games, half the time if not more it usually is, but sometimes people do finally get it!

MrGiggity 03-30-2015 06:43 AM

Am I the only person who doesn't find Kevin Hart funny...like at all?