ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc Flipping the switch for the KC Plaza Lighting Ceremony this year on Thanksgiving is.. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265315)

|Zach| 10-17-2012 04:02 PM

Flipping the switch for the KC Plaza Lighting Ceremony this year on Thanksgiving is..

Matt Besler, Kei Kamara, and Jimmy Nielsen of Sporting Kansas City.
Sporting Kansas City stars Matt Besler, Kei Kamara and Jimmy Nielsen will “Flip the Switch” as honored guests at the KCP&L Plaza Lighting Ceremony. 41 Action News Chief Meteorologist Gary Lezak will host the ceremony, which will feature a performance by The Elders, followed by a free hour-long concert from The Elders immediately after the ceremony. The ceremony is held on Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 22nd, from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. at a new location on the Country Club Plaza.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...73278421_n.jpg

The ceremony main stage has been moved to a brand new location on Nichols Road and Pennsylvania, near Brio Tuscan Grille and Burberry. The stage will be located on Nichols Road, just west of Pennsylvania, and will face east. The new location features a larger gathering area that will allow for more attendees to have great views of the ceremony’s exciting onstage entertainment and the Flip of the Switch.

Best views of the ceremony stage will be in the Nichols & Pennsylvania intersection, and along Nichols Road between Pennsylvania and Broadway. Several nearby garages will provide free parking close to the stage.

The program begins at 6:00 p.m., with the flip of the switch at 6:50 p.m. by Besler, Kamara and Nielsen. Fireworks displays begin immediately after the flip of the switch, behind the main stage over the parking garage by Bank of America and atop The InterContinental Hotel. In addition to Besler, Kamara and Nielsen, look for appearances by many other Sporting Kansas City players. The ceremony wraps up at 7:00 p.m. Kansas City favorite The Elders will perform a free concert immediately following the ceremony on the main stage.

Incredible community performances will fill the ceremony from beginning to end. The Elders will perform during the ceremony (and at the post-ceremony concert). Choirs from KSHB-TV’s “Sounds of The Holiday” will kick-off the entertainment with holiday favorites. Along with them will be finalists and previous winners from the KC Superstar singing competition, sponsored by the Jewish Community Center.

Recommended nearby parking garages include Valencia Garage (by Gap and H&M) on the north side of 47th and Pennsylvania, Granada Garage (behind Standard Style) on Pennsylvania just south of 47th Street, and Seville Garage (near Capital Grille and Bank of America) behind the main stage on Jefferson and Nichols Road.

KCP&L is pleased to bring such a beloved tradition to Kansas City for the thirteenth year running. KCP&L employee volunteers will be raising money for Salvation Army’s Season of Giving. Listen for that familiar sound of jingling bells.

Follow the KCP&L Plaza Lights on Facebook and Twitter all season long to stay connected with Plaza Lighting Ceremony details, holiday trivia, contests and promotions. The pages will go live on Monday, October 22.

Sporting Kansas City is currently in first place in the Eastern Conference and preparing for the MLS Cup Playoffs. Nielsen, a team captain, and Besler, an Overland Park native, have led the team to 14 shutouts this season. Kamara leads the team in goals this season with 11, his single-season career high.

KSHB-TV is the broadcast partner for the lighting ceremony. KSHB-TV will broadcast live from the Plaza starting with the evening newscast at 4:30 p.m., with the full hour-long ceremony shown in its entirety from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.

The hanging of the KCP&L Plaza Lights is handled exclusively by Capital Electric. The crew installs the thousands of lights from August to Thanksgiving and completes the removal by the end of February.

Harvest Productions returns to produce this year’s live entertainment for the Plaza Lighting Ceremony.

The KCP&L Plaza Lights shine daily from 5:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m., Thanksgiving through Sunday, January 13, 2013. All Plaza parking garages will be open and accessible for the lighting event.

Highwoods Properties is the owner of the Country Club Plaza and the proud producer of the 83rd Annual KCP&L Plaza Lighting Ceremony.

keg in kc 10-17-2012 04:03 PM

Who?

L.A. Chieffan 10-17-2012 04:03 PM

Pioli!

Bwana 10-17-2012 04:04 PM

Ok then.

Hammock Parties 10-17-2012 04:06 PM

For a second I thought it was gonna be Pioli.

Electrocution would have been a great way to go out.

The Franchise 10-17-2012 04:06 PM

You're the Clark Hunt of this board.

|Zach| 10-17-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9025613)

You should probably fly a banner over my house.

Agent V 10-17-2012 04:08 PM

Yay!

bevischief 10-17-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9025612)
For a second I thought it was gonna be Pioli.

Electrocution would have been a great way to go out.

That's what I was hoping for when I clicked this thread.

Titty Meat 10-17-2012 04:10 PM

Nobody knows who those guys are.

|Zach| 10-17-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9025636)

Alright!

Agent V 10-17-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9025636)

At least 21,010 people do.

Hammock Parties 10-17-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9025613)

Fat Clark?

CoMoChief 10-17-2012 04:19 PM

Who?

SPATCH 10-17-2012 04:24 PM

Awesome. Winners should be rewarded. These guys are winners.

|Zach| 10-17-2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_spatula (Post 9025717)
Awesome. Winners should be rewarded. These guys are winners.

That is pretty cool for Besler as a Kansas City kid.

qabbaan 10-17-2012 04:31 PM

They should have picked Trent Green again, to remind us that QBs do exist.

memyselfI 10-17-2012 06:24 PM

Outstanding. They have done so much for the community. They deserve it.

RealSNR 10-17-2012 06:29 PM

They asked Dexter McCluster, but he couldn't reach the switch.

Then Matt Cassel told him to go catch an errant throw of his over a pit of poisonous snakes

ghak99 10-17-2012 06:32 PM

Who?

HonestChieffan 10-17-2012 06:38 PM

Huge

teedubya 10-17-2012 06:57 PM

Can't hate on this... they are winners. I don't like soccer, but I respect the shit out of Sporting KC.

They've embraced the fans and the city has fallen in love with them.

Papi 10-17-2012 07:00 PM

While I think this is cool, I don't really care. I'm even a soccer fan but I can't get into soccer here that much. Maybe it's cause they put the stadium on the outskirts of town on the opposite side of me.

NJChiefsFan 10-17-2012 07:21 PM

I thought the answer to this was going to be Pioli and I was going to laugh my ass off and then cry. Congrats, at least one team tries and then produces.

SPATCH 10-17-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9025727)
That is pretty cool for Besler as a Kansas City kid.

Besler needs more run with the Nat's

|Zach| 10-17-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_spatula (Post 9026440)
Besler needs more run with the Nat's

More and more that sounds like it is going to become a reality. There is a lot of pressure to call him after last nights game. He also came out and talked about how dedicated he was to making it happen.

Deberg_1990 10-17-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9026337)
Can't hate on this... they are winners. I don't like soccer, but I respect the shit out of Sporting KC.

I've got to go with this. Much respect.

memyselfI 10-17-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papi (Post 9026348)
While I think this is cool, I don't really care. I'm even a soccer fan but I can't get into soccer here that much. Maybe it's cause they put the stadium on the outskirts of town on the opposite side of me.

As a soccer fan, you are doing yourself a HUGE disservice not going to at least one game at Livestrong. The stadium is amazing (don't take it from me take it from international players who've played there) and the atmosphere is as well. It's a great time. It's pretty easy to get to the stadium off of 435 which loops around the city.

Three7s 10-17-2012 08:38 PM

Honestly, I was hoping it'd be Cassel. The response it'd get would be hilarious!

Superbowltrashcan 10-17-2012 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papi (Post 9026348)

So what soccer do you "get into"? Does it have to be EPL? Spanish league? Please share. Did you not attend the USA game? Stadium too small? Does it have to be 80% empty Italian stadiums playing on Sunday evenings? Please enlighten us oh hallowed "futbol fan".....

Al Bundy 10-17-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Three7s (Post 9026580)
Honestly, I was hoping it'd be Cassel. The response it'd get would be hilarious!

He'd get booed. Then cheered when he electrocuted himself.

Papi 10-17-2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InterruptingCow (Post 9026509)
As a soccer fan, you are doing yourself a HUGE disservice not going to at least one game at Livestrong.

I've been. Last year. It is a great atmosphere and I had fun. But it's a 45 minute drive for me and I just haven't been motivated to get back yet. I will. I just think I would get into it more if it were closer honestly.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Superbowltrashcan (Post 9026584)
So what soccer do you "get into"? Does it have to be EPL? Spanish league? Please share. Did you not attend the USA game? Stadium too small? Does it have to be 80% empty Italian stadiums playing on Sunday evenings? Please enlighten us oh hallowed "futbol fan".....

Haha you sir are an incredible douche. Calm down and loosen your soccer ball print tighty whitey's. I'll answer your pretentious ass though. I love the World Cup. Watch as many games as I can every 4 years. I'm not putting the MLS or any other league down either. They just don't interest me enough to watch regularly. I don't see why you're so defensive about what I'm interested in! I went to a US qualifier at Arrowhead back in '01. Played Costa Rica I think. I also watched Spain play Germany in Chicago in '94. Now go suck yourself.

Ace Gunner 10-17-2012 09:46 PM

Good. Because I don't want Derrick Johnson & Glenn Dorsey anywhere near this celebration. Losers. HTG

Reaper16 10-17-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papi (Post 9026741)
I've been. Last year. It is a great atmosphere and I had fun. But it's a 45 minute drive for me and I just haven't been motivated to get back yet. I will. I just think I would get into it more if it were closer honestly.

45 minutes? Cry me a ****ing river.

Psyko Tek 10-17-2012 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9026337)

well, kc has no NBA or curling
so...
congrats to the other football team

Papi 10-17-2012 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9026922)
45 minutes? Cry me a ****ing river.

It's not a matter of 45 minutes being a huge deal. I was making the statement that, for me, it's a matter of economics. Try and wrap your head around this reerun: A hour and a half travel time (that's being conservative with additional time for parking and getting in and out of the stadium) isn't worth the joy I personally gain being there. Are you familiar with oppurtunity cost? On most days I have something better to do with my time.
I don't understand why everyone is so butthurt about my opinion on here. I have not said anything against the team or the game. Both are great. So I don't love KC soccer as much as you. Get over it. I can't believe I'm getting attacked about soccer on a Chiefs forum.
I guess one positive is that I uncovered a couple dumbass users that I'll know to ignore in the future.

|Zach| 10-18-2012 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papi (Post 9027067)
It's not a matter of 45 minutes being a huge deal. I was making the statement that, for me, it's a matter of economics. Try and wrap your head around this reerun: A hour and a half travel time (that's being conservative with additional time for parking and getting in and out of the stadium) isn't worth the joy I personally gain being there. Are you familiar with oppurtunity cost? On most days I have something better to do with my time.
I don't understand why everyone is so butthurt about my opinion on here. I have not said anything against the team or the game. Both are great. So I don't love KC soccer as much as you. Get over it. I can't believe I'm getting attacked about soccer on a Chiefs forum.
I guess one positive is that I uncovered a couple dumbass users that I'll know to ignore in the future.

Drama.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-18-2012 01:18 AM

It's nice to see KC embracing the gay community.

|Zach| 10-18-2012 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9027171)

Welp. Someone is drinking again. LMAO

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-18-2012 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9027172)
Welp. Someone is drinking again. LMAO

I posted that only to get a response from you. I got the default one.

Lumpy 10-18-2012 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9027171)

ROFL

<------ Drinking

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-18-2012 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLLLLumpy (Post 9027175)
ROFL

<------ Drinking

I posted something that suggested a lack of support for soccer. That must mean I'm drinking.

I've watched soccer. Entire games. I understood why people kill themselves afterwards. How any game with so much constant "action" can possibily be so boring is truly staggaring.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-18-2012 01:39 AM

They're running this way.... no no they're running this way... no wait... guys are still running the other way... kick!.... nope. 80 minutes later (in high school soccer at least) it's 1-0. Boy that was fun.

|Zach| 10-18-2012 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9027174)
I posted that only to get a response from you. I got the default one.

The default one for you. Yes.

Just awaiting another drunken emotional melt down for you. The leaving...then the coming back.

No worries though. I am patient.

Lumpy 10-18-2012 01:46 AM

OH FFS!!! :facepalm:

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-18-2012 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9027181)
The default one for you. Yes.

Just awaiting another drunken emotional melt down for you. The leaving...then the coming back.

No worries though. I am patient.

LMAO

I left CP once. I'm sorry it left such a mark on you. I was busy with actual life and this place wasn't much fun. God forbid. It must be some kind of narrative on my overall mindset that an internet mesage board wasn't that important.

I hardly drink anymore either. Not that it matters as long as you can still generalize.

You know how most of us figure even the dumbasses here are probably decent people in real life? I met you once and I don't have that feeling about you. I'm sure you don't remember, you were busy being you.

I'm sorry I don't like your sport and you're so sensitive about it.

|Zach| 10-18-2012 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLLLLumpy (Post 9027184)

I know right? Stay or leave I say. Maybe he will stick it out this time.

|Zach| 10-18-2012 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9027185)
LMAO

I left CP once. I'm sorry it left such a mark on you. I was busy with actual life and this place wasn't much fun. God forbid. It must be some kind of narrative on my overall mindset that an internet mesage board wasn't that important.

I hardly drink anymore either. Not that it matters as long as you can still generalize.

You know how most of us figure even the dumbasses here are probably decent people in real life? I met you once and I don't have that feeling about you. I'm sure you don't remember, you were busy being you.

I'm sorry I don't like your sport and you're so sensitive about it.

It took you 4 words to be dishonest. Impressive.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-18-2012 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLLLLumpy (Post 9027184)

Who are you? Didn't you leave so Zach could make fun of you for ever posting again?

|Zach| 10-18-2012 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9027188)
Who are you? Didn't you leave so Zach could make fun of you for ever posting again?

Lumpy has never left...come back as a different user name like a coward and THEN been left again after having an emotional melt down and being pittied back on to the board.

Maybe she will. I doubt it though.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-18-2012 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9027187)
It took you 4 words to be dishonest. Impressive.

I'm truly impressed you care enough about me to keep track of when I'm away for a while. It almost makes me want to hug you.

|Zach| 10-18-2012 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9027190)
I'm truly impressed you care enough about me to keep track of when I'm away for a while. It almost makes me want to hug you.

It doesn't take detective work. All you have to do is read. And be sober enough to remember.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-18-2012 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9027189)
Lumpy has never left...come back as a different user name like a coward and THEN been left again after having an emotional melt down and being pittied back on to the board.

You obviously don't know Lumpy and that's ok. Hopefully if she ever leaves for a while again she'll come back with some sweet vertical lines around her name.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-18-2012 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9027191)
It doesn't take detective work. All you have to do is read. And be sober enough to remember.

lol k

Lumpy 10-18-2012 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9027186)

I actually stopped posting a few weeks ago. I wasn't sure if I wanted to return. The hate is strong on CP... very annoying. Plus, I've been busy. But, sure enough, this ****ing place dragged me back in!! :grr:

Listen, I'm all for busting balls on here, but....

Eh, wait a sec...

Didn't you post an "I'm Leaving Forever" thread? :hmmm:

|Zach| 10-18-2012 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLLLLumpy (Post 9027195)
I actually stopped posting a few weeks ago. I wasn't sure if I wanted to return. The hate is strong on CP... very annoying. Plus, I've been busy. But, sure enough, this ****ing place dragged me back in!! :grr:

Eh, wait a sec...

You can bust all the balls you want! I can handle it. This isn't my country music thread.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-18-2012 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLLLLumpy (Post 9027195)

Eh, wait a sec...

I'm glad you came back Lump.

:)

As for the rest.................. OH NO SHE DIN'T!

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-18-2012 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9027197)
You can bust all the balls you want! I can handle it. This isn't my country music thread.

Is that a putdown?

LMAO

The many who have posted in it seem to think it's ok.

|Zach| 10-18-2012 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9027201)
Is that a putdown?

LMAO

The many who have posted in it seem to think it's ok.

There is not a single thread I wish to ignore.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-18-2012 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9027186)

I just want you to know that sometimes I... as many people do... get more involved with real life events than on-line posting. That has happened and may well happen again. If it does I truly hope you'll be ok. A short term break doesn't mean forever. Even if I were to go away for good it doesn't mean I don't love you. Something might have come up. Don't fret darling.

|Zach| 10-18-2012 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9027204)
I just want you to know that sometimes I... as many people do... get more involved with real life events than on-line posting. That has happened and may well happen again. If it does I truly hope you'll be ok. A short term break doesn't mean forever. Even if I were to go away for good it doesn't mean I don't love you. Something might have come up. Don't fret darling.

Try and convince someone else you have a social life. Not buying it over here. Just go do what you are good at. Your role on this board is to be the Charlie Brown Royals fan, the bandwagon KU basketball fan, and the guy who always sucks up and is the online version of the safe friend to every female on the board. Just go with what works. We don't need a game changer around these parts.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-18-2012 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9027203)
There is not a single thread I wish to ignore.

Then your post was just meant as a putdown or to point out something you find stupid. That's fair if you aren't interested. Only a smallish group of people are. That's part of the beauty of it. Like interests shared among people who have some common ground. That's one of the best things about CP.

|Zach| 10-18-2012 02:13 AM

This thread needs more soccer.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pR9zcYrP6c8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-18-2012 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9027205)
Try and convince someone else you have a social life. Not buying it over here. Just go do what you are good at. Your role on this board is to be the Charlie Brown Royals fan, the bandwagon KU basketball fan, and the guy who always sucks up and is the online version of the safe friend to every female on the board. Just go with what works. We don't need a game changer around these parts.

There isn't a laughing emoticon good enough for this.

That was quality know-it-all-but-doesn't-really-know-anything self supporting stuff. The zach many of us know and loath. I mean love.

Lumpy 10-18-2012 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9027189)

Um, I've done all of those things. But I'm stealthy, like a ninja, and nobody noticed.

|Zach| 10-18-2012 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9027208)
There isn't a laughing emoticon good enough for this.

That was quality know-it-all-but-doesn't-really-know-anything self supporting stuff. The zach many of us know and loath. I mean love.

Needs more hyphen.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-18-2012 02:20 AM

Lumpy is a friend of mine. Luv loves to hate me. Dylan is cool... don't know her that well.

I'm the safe friend for all the female members though lol. I don't even think Lumpy thinks that rofl.

|Zach| 10-18-2012 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9027212)
Lumpy is a friend of mine. Luv loves to hate me. Dylan is cool... don't know her that well.

I'm the safe friend for all the female members though lol. I don't even think Lumpy thinks that rofl.

Yea. Here come the rationalizations and defensiveness. Really scored a direct hit with that post didn't I?

Oh well, we all have our stuff.

Enough with this silliness. More soccer.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-18-2012 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9027214)
You're just rambling sentence fragments at this point.

like "needs more hyphen." Sentence fragment.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-18-2012 02:24 AM

In before edit. Oops.

|Zach| 10-18-2012 02:24 AM

More USA from Monday in Kansas City.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GOyj0Gbxx_E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-18-2012 02:29 AM

I'd deflect back once I discovered I lost too.

Go Soccer!

'Night Zach. (sentence fragment)

|Zach| 10-18-2012 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9027220)
I'd deflect back once I discovered I lost too.

Go Soccer!

'Night Zach. (sentence fragment)

That is the greatest part. You think of this as winning and losing and you're all wrapped up in it. It is all so emotional for you.

|Zach| 10-18-2012 02:31 AM

More winning.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k11xmlckfNQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-18-2012 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9027222)
That is the greatest part. You think of this as winning and losing and you're all wrapped up in it. It is all so emotional for you.

Remember my first post in here? Remember me saying I posted it just to **** with you? How many posts later am I still getting it done?

Yeah... I'm all emotional LOL.

Go ahead and feel like you're right buddy. I know that's important to you.

|Zach| 10-18-2012 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9027227)
Remember my first post in here? Remember me saying I posted it just to **** with you? How many posts later am I still getting it done?

Yeah... I'm all emotional LOL.

Go ahead and feel like you're right buddy. I know that's important to you.

Go drink somewhere alone and try to convince people you have important stuff in your life when the mods give you another vacation.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-18-2012 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9027229)
Go drink somewhere alone and try to convince people you have important stuff in your life when the mods give you another vacation.

ROFL

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-18-2012 02:45 AM

Safe friend is Lumpy and my new nickname for each other. Thank you zach. This was all worth some good lulz and now a new inside joke. Awesome!

memyselfI 10-18-2012 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papi (Post 9027067)

Mine wasn't an attack. Mine was encouragement. :D See, I've talked to people who decided they hated soccer in KC because they went to an empty stadium at Arrowhead or ridiculous games at Community. If you are one of those folks then I just know to ignore you because you are too stupid for me to waste my time.