ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Death Row inmate claims he killed Nicole Simpson, not O.J. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266922)

Rain Man 11-21-2012 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9140365)
I call it the FAX Age, but that's just me.

FAX

I must admit, fax machines are really cutting edge with their ability to transmit text and even pictures across long distances. There's really nothing else like them.

http://sp.life123.com/bm.pix/fax-mac...x.s600x600.jpg

DaneMcCloud 11-21-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9140369)
Wasn't OJ found not guilty in criminal court? Next.

Not Guilty doesn't equal innocent

Easy 6 11-21-2012 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Iron Chief (Post 9140346)

Thats a face with zero remorse for anything whatsoever.

All these years later, its still weird to know that such a well liked guy was capable of it.

How does one go on playing golf and living the party life after that, like he has?

DaneMcCloud 11-21-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9140552)
Thats a face with zero remorse for anything whatsoever.

All these years later, its still weird to know that such a well liked guy was capable of it.

How does one go on playing golf and living the party life after that, like he has?

Dude, I've recanted how I met him at the premiere of "The Phantom Menace" when he "cut" in line with his daughter Sydney, and it is second creepiest moment of my life.

Standing in the outside foyer of the Bundy home where Nicole and Ron were murdered is number one. That was ****ing creepy and felt "evil", for lack of a better word.

Easy 6 11-21-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9140560)
Dude, I've recanted how I met him at the premiere of "The Phantom Menace" when he "cut" in line with his daughter Sydney, and it is second creepiest moment of my life.

I do vaguely recall that, but another synopsis would be great.

DTLB58 11-21-2012 10:07 PM

33 years for armed confrontation (10 counts). 9 years for a chance of parole.
Sounds like somebody said this guy is gonna pay one way or the other.

Holy crap! People have committed murder and gotten off in less time than that.

We had a teenager here beat another teen to death with a baseball bat over a gay slur and the dude got less than 10 years. :shake:

TimeForWasp 11-21-2012 10:08 PM

This makes me want to run through the airport ,hurtling suitcases.

DaneMcCloud 11-21-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9140579)
I do vaguely recall that, but another synopsis would be great.

My wife and I (girlfriend at the time) were at the opening night of TPM over at the Century City/ABC Entertainment building theater. The atmosphere was a amazing, with Darth Maul and Obi Wan Kenobi doing live lightsaber battles, people dressed in full Rebel and Stormtrooper regalia, etc. Excitement was in the air.

Out of the blue, O.J. shows up with his daughter Sydney and the courtyard went silent. It was like the air was sucked out of the place. Just bizarre. Fortunately, a few minutes later, the focus was back on Star Wars.

About 20 minutes later, Robert Shapiro appears in the courtyard and O.J. went over to greet him. They stood there chatting in the middle, while Darth Maul's were fighting each other. It was nothing short of surreal.

A few minutes later, our line began moving and out of nowhere, O.J. comes up and asks if we wouldn't mind allowing him to "cut" in line. I was speechless. I don't even think I said anything other than to nod my head. My wife and I just kind of looked at each other with our jaws on the ground.

All I can say is that it was 5 years after the murders and the dude was still huge and ripped. Any of this stuff about him being frail or weak or bad knees and whatever is complete and utter nonsense.

Lumpy 11-21-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9140628)
A few minutes later, our line began moving and out of nowhere, O.J. comes up and asks if we wouldn't mind allowing him to "cut" in line.

I'm pretty sure I would have :bolt: after hearing OJ say something like that to me.

Rain Man 11-21-2012 10:37 PM

Did he actually say, "Can I cut?"

DaneMcCloud 11-21-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9140644)
Did he actually say, "Can I cut?"

Yeah, he actually did. And he kept talking to me after that, all the way to the popcorn line but I was in such a state of shock that I can't remember a word he said.

It was surreal, to say the least. Probably the most surreal experience I've had in Los Angeles because of his past.

tk13 11-21-2012 10:42 PM

At least you're not his pizza guy.

"Hey man, I could kill for some pizza right now. I'd like a slice."

DaneMcCloud 11-21-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9140643)
I'm pretty sure I would have :bolt: after hearing OJ say something like that to me.

Well, here's the thing: I was in such a state of shock that I couldn't even speak.

I grew up watching O.J. and LOVED him. Loved him with the Bills, loved him in the Hertz commercials, in Capricorn One, in those silly Police Squad movies and on NBC as an analyst. I was in absolute denial when he was arrested for murder.

I'll admit it, for the first time on Chiefsplanet: When the Knicks game was interrupted in 1994 because of the White Ford Bronco Chase, I was half-tempted to jump in my car in Hollywood and head down to the 405 to watch would happen and cheer him on. I mean seriously, at that point, NO ONE thought he was guilty. It was impossible.

O.J. Simpson a murderer? No way. It's just not possible.

Seriously, I listened to the trial every single day on my radio at work. I was WAY into it. I'd watch the legal experts in the lunch room on TV, and watch everything associated with it at night.

When the verdict was read, there was silence in the conference room at Universal. I don't think any of us thought he'd be found not guilty.

So seeing him in person and talking to him was just, bizarre.

Easy 6 11-21-2012 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9140648)
Yeah, he actually did. And he kept talking to me after that, all the way to the popcorn line but I was in such a state of shock that I can't remember a word he said.

It was surreal, to say the least. Probably the most surreal experience I've had in Los Angeles because of his past.

Yeah, remember that story now... he must get off on teasing people with it, he's well used to that sensation of the air being sucked out of a room/area and gets some kind of twisted giggles with it.

Crashing some golf course or bar, he enjoys the attention, he enjoyed the crime.

Like the reports of him "loving" this current distraction, the man is clinically insane, the ultimate sociopath.

Bane 11-21-2012 10:49 PM

Well....Bye.