ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc I'm on vacation! And I like it! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265036)

lewdog 10-17-2012 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9026567)
Where the **** are my vacation updates noonan?

You don't wanna see his ass crack as he is passed out of the floor or the couch.

Or maybe you do?

Bugeater 10-17-2012 09:01 PM

It would be a nice break from the incessant Pioli hate.

Bugeater 10-17-2012 09:02 PM

I gotta get this Browns garbage outta here. Now that I think about it, noonan's a bad influence to me. I should try to be more like lewdog.

lewdog 10-17-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9026646)
It would be a nice break from the incessant Pioli hate.

That it would. I could go for a little crack picture I suppose.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9026648)
I gotta get this Browns garbage outta here. Now that I think about it, noonan's a bad influence to me. I should try to be more like lewdog.

I wondered if the new trend was to put our avatars to a new adopted team? I think I am out for that because I know how much you love my Tyson avatar.

You don't wanna be me Bug. Besides, your posting kills me with laughter most of the time. LMAO

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-17-2012 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holladay (Post 9019344)
betcha you cant stay away from the planet

that would be a true vacation. did it in june to FL...no fox/cp/drudge/yahoo fin/ nothing...wow was i liberated.

You guessed I wasn't staying away from CP due to the fact the the OP said I was already on vacation, right? Then I posted a couple days later and you saw that too, right? Nothing gets by you.

I wasn't intending to take a vacation from CP. Hell I can do that anytime from anywhere. I'm employed and this vacation is from work.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-17-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9021617)
You make it sound like you are living in the wilderness!!! You in Kansas boy! ROFL

It's not wilderness, especially compared to Montana, but it is mostly rural. Like every other state in the Midwest.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-17-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9026567)
Where the **** are my vacation updates noonan?

Haven't taken any. You already google image searched the town anyway lol.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-17-2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9026667)

I wondered if the new trend was to put our avatars to a new adopted team? I think I am out for that because I know how much you love my Tyson avatar.

You don't wanna be me Bug. Besides, your posting kills me with laughter most of the time. LMAO

No Bug's trend is to try to be like me and I said I was becoming a Browns fan the other night. Naturally he had to beat me to it.

Bugeater 10-17-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9026812)
Haven't taken any. You already google image searched the town anyway lol.

I didn't necessarily mean pictures, I just want to know what we did today on our vacation, and if we had fun.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-17-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9026840)
I didn't necessarily mean pictures, I just want to know what we did today on our vacation, and if we had fun.

Slept in, went through a box of old high school and college things... found some real dooseys there, watched some paranormal shows on tv, watched some baseball, helped mom with dinner, cleaned up after dinner, watched Criminal Minds and CSI with mom, talked to kiddo on the phone, grabbed a few beers a pack of smokes and headed to the computer once mom went to bed... currently perusing CP. I had fun. Lazy day.

Bugeater 10-17-2012 10:35 PM

ooh...dinner sounds awesome. I love dinner.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-17-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9026863)
ooh...dinner sounds awesome. I love dinner.

Ham and potato casserole, garlic bread, baked beans. I had seconds of everything.

lewdog 10-18-2012 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9026865)
Ham and potato casserole, garlic bread, baked beans. I had seconds of everything.

I'll have a second helping of your awesomeness!!!

R8RFAN 10-18-2012 05:44 PM

I had ham hocks , pinto beans and corn bread....

I am sure you city boys have no idea what ham hocks are

lewdog 10-18-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9028986)
I had ham hocks , pinto beans and corn bread....

I am sure you city boys have no idea what ham hocks are

You had sex with a fat girl?

This isn't the epic fail thread, R8ers!!!