ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet The 12:30 Am thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=156797)

greg63 01-17-2007 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock
I said AMERICAN novel, ya limey bastard!

LMAO

Quote the raven.....

SPchief 01-17-2007 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
The restaurants here, that had power, were packed full of people who didn't have power looking to get a hot meal.

Well most everybody up here had power. How much of Springtown was without power?

luv 01-17-2007 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill parcells
Good times!!! :clap:

I'm glad your ordeal has come to an end :)

One more day. I'm doing a load of laundry for my dad tonight, and then my mom is coming over at 11AM tomorrow to do two loads of laundry.

luv 01-17-2007 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief
Well most everybody up here had power. How much of Springtown was without power?

80,000 households. Not sure how many people that covered.

SPchief 01-17-2007 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv

How about Nixa or Ozark?

2112 01-17-2007 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
One more day. I'm doing a load of laundry for my dad tonight, and then my mom is coming over at 11AM tomorrow to do two loads of laundry.

Well..thats alright..as long as you have power and heat..it makes life a lot nicer..

cheefer 01-17-2007 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
How I Spent My Weekend
by luv

Friday night - got off of work early. Went home to find out my power was out. Go to dad's. Post as normal. Sleep on couch.

Saturday - Go about my day as usual. Watch the start of the Ravens/Colts game (which I started the game thread for, btw...yes, a girl). Third quarter of that game, dad's power goes out. Spend another night on the couch, only a little colder.

Sunday - After very little sleep, go with dad to Lowe's and Home Depot. Found a disaster relief selling overpriced generators. Spend over 2 hours in line at the gas station to get gas for said generator. Sunday was spent on the couch, only a little warmer than Saturday night.

Monday - Go with dad to run more errands, including setting up a generator at a friend's house. No work, because work didn't have power. Spend yet another night on the stupid couch.

Tuesday - Find out I do get to go to work. Find out that my power is back on at my apartment!!! Find out that I have to work Saturday night, but couldn't really care less. I get to sleep in a nice warm bed tonight and do laundry tomorrow!!!!

glad you got your power turned back on.

Bugeater 01-17-2007 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv

Probably more than 80,000. :)

2112 01-17-2007 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheefer
glad you got your power turned back on.

Is that you Joey?? :hmmm:

Silock 01-17-2007 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greg63
LMAO

Quote the raven.....

I don't think Brian Billick knows much about novel writing...

SPchief 01-17-2007 01:24 AM

Quote:

ya think?

cheefer 01-17-2007 01:24 AM

Quote:

no,that joey guy is banned for a week.

SPchief 01-17-2007 01:25 AM

Quote:

LMAO

luv 01-17-2007 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief
How about Nixa or Ozark?

I think half of Nixa lost theirs at one time or another. I have some friends in Nixa who's power would come on for a few hours, then be off again. The longest they went without was 24 hours. More people have been out the entire weekend. Not sure about Ozark number-wise. A lot of people went out of town. Branson only got rain. The hotels down there definitely profited from this.

2112 01-17-2007 01:26 AM

Quote:

ROFL