ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Guess what? Gretz call us classless and deranged (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=80624)

Talisman 01-14-2004 04:26 PM

I'm guessing Denise wouldn't have liked my "Robinson's head on a stake" avatar I was going to work on until he did the right thing.

Rain Man 01-14-2004 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfi
My husband wanted to watch... :banghead:

Those hippies just wanted to watch, too.

I can see their faces now. One was a white guy, and he had this long brown wavy hair and light blue eyes. He was the one who was pulling the trigger. There was a black guy with a big afro and sunglasses, and a brown leather jacket with a reddish shirt that was open at the collar. He never said a word the whole time. And the girl.

The girl was small and blonde, and her name was Julie. I know that because the white guy kept calling her that when he was talking. She was wearing a red top, and her hair was blonde, but it was also black. I don't know how to describe it. Pete, the white guy, called her when they started the shooting, and she came in wearing my mom's wedding ring. I'll never forget that as long as I live.

tk13 01-14-2004 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Wow.

What?

2bikemike 01-14-2004 04:31 PM

Quote:

My husband wanted to watch... :banghead:

So did you voice your dipleasure to his deranged tenancies. Or did you bitch to him about how classless and sick he is for watching? :hmmm:

I would bet you just logged on here to spout your tripe.

Rain Man 01-14-2004 04:41 PM

They did this weird thing, and it probably saved my life. Between shooting Tom and Kenny, they all sat down, and they had taken some Peanuts books from the bedroom I shared with Kenny, and they read them out loud. Pete, the white guy, read the male voices, and Julie, the girl, she read the female voices. The black guy - I think his name was Lincoln or something, but I never remembered that until now - he went in and made a sandwich in the kitchen and then came out and listened to them while Kenny and I were tied up.

They were reading one of the books where Lucy was a psychiatrist and Charlie Brown would tell her his worries, and then she would be mean to him and then charge him a nickel. The guy looked up at me and asked me if I had a nickel and I didn't, and he said that he would've let me go if I only had a nickel. She did a high voice for Charlie Brown's little sister, and they all laughed about it, and Lincoln was eating his sandwich and to this day I smell gunpowder when I see a loaf of Wonder bread.

Lbedrock1 01-14-2004 04:47 PM

An Act of Supreme Loyalty
1/14/2004 6:17 AM
There are many people celebrating Robinson’s departure, reveling in kicking a man when he’s down, laughing at the raw emotion he was willing to share on what was probably the worst day of his professional life. If you are one of those people, like the classless folks who started a web site to promote the firing of Robinson, please seek help. You believe the success of the team is more important to you, than the people who give their blood, sweat and tears each and every day to make it work. You are deranged and can not a hold a candle to a man like Robinson.

He has mistake real fans, who care about the team more than the individual, as classless folks. He is way off base. It is not like GROB is going to be hurting financially. I feel sorry for someone who will be struggling to support their family after they lose their job, but a D-Co who has made a good salary for doing a worse job than I would do, I just can bring myself to feel sorry he has lost his job. He will recover and I wish him the best. If I held a candle to GROB he would get me arrested for assault and they would then consider me deranged.

Mark M 01-14-2004 04:47 PM

Quote:

Hopefully no one who visited the firegregrobinson.com site visited the link to CP save they be introduced to the Planet the past twenty four hours and think this is where fans castrate or excecute team members.

Um ... what color is the sky in the world you live in?

You need to up your meds.

MM
~~:shake:

Dartgod 01-14-2004 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bikemike
You appear to me to be someone who will always take the opposite side just so you can argue and bitch.

*Ding, Ding*

We have a winner. Thank you for playing.

Mark M 01-14-2004 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
They did this weird thing, and it probably saved my life. Between shooting Tom and Kenny, they all sat down, and they had taken some Peanuts books from the bedroom I shared with Kenny, and they read them out loud. Pete, the white guy, read the male voices, and Julie, the girl, she read the female voices. The black guy - I think his name was Lincoln or something, but I never remembered that until now - he went in and made a sandwich in the kitchen and then came out and listened to them while Kenny and I were tied up.

They were reading one of the books where Lucy was a psychiatrist and Charlie Brown would tell her his worries, and then she would be mean to him and then charge him a nickel. The guy looked up at me and asked me if I had a nickel and I didn't, and he said that he would've let me go if I only had a nickel. She did a high voice for Charlie Brown's little sister, and they all laughed about it, and Lincoln was eating his sandwich and to this day I smell gunpowder when I see a loaf of Wonder bread.

You drank the special Kool-Aid, didn't ya?

MM
~~:bong:

JazzzLovr 01-14-2004 04:50 PM

Quote:

I would bet you just logged on here to spout your tripe.

Well, of course. Her husband learned to stop asking questions a long time ago.

2bikemike 01-14-2004 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazzzLovr
Well, of course. Her husband learned to stop asking questions a long time ago.

:LOL: :clap: ROFL Rep!

2bikemike 01-14-2004 04:53 PM

Quote:

:LOL: :clap: ROFL Rep!

I guess you'll have to get your rep after I spread it around some first.

Whats up with that?

Talisman 01-14-2004 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deRainged Man
The guy looked up at me and asked me if I had a nickel and I didn't, and he said that he would've let me go if I only had a nickel.

I believe this is how they got the idea for Monty Hall's "Let's Make a Deal."

Dartgod 01-14-2004 04:55 PM

Quote:

I guess you'll have to get your rep after I spread it around some first.

Whats up with that?

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. There's been several posts that I wanted to give her rep for. I'll start by giving you some rep.

Ultra Peanut 01-14-2004 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man

Oh. My. God.

:LOL: x 100000000000000000000!