ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

SAUTO 09-30-2012 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8962569)
geno Smith is bigger and stronger than RGIII, you ****ing idiot.

Are you serious?

That post was ABOUT RG3.

**** you maybe you should ****ing read
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman 09-30-2012 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 8962613)
Are you serious?

That post was ABOUT RG3.

**** you maybe you should ****ing read
Posted via Mobile Device

Yep, my bad.

I'm the ****ing idiot.

RealSNR 09-30-2012 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8962692)
Yep, my bad.

I'm the ****ing idiot.

Dumbass.

SAUTO 09-30-2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8962692)
Yep, my bad.

I'm the ****ing idiot.

Ok lol. Thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device

chiefzilla1501 09-30-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8962518)
Perhaps you should read the thread.

Saccofshit has described the offense that Smith played well in in his freshman year, and it was closer to resembling a pro style than anything that RGIII played in at Baylor.

Now stop spouting shit like you know a ****ing thing about anything.

What does that matter? Just because you've played in it, doesn't mean you can excel at it. What's funny about this thread is how much shit I'm taking for saying the guy isn't a perfect prospect. I'm not alone. He's NOT a consensus #1 anywhere, and that's up against Barkley who is not an elite QB prospect.

I like the guy. I think he'll do well and I'd be fine if the Chiefs ended up #1 and took him. But this is just another example of fans being such big fans or such big critics of a player that they exaggerate how good or bad the guy is.

milkman 09-30-2012 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 8962842)
What does that matter? Just because you've played in it, doesn't mean you can excel at it. What's funny about this thread is how much shit I'm taking for saying the guy isn't a perfect prospect. I'm not alone. He's NOT a consensus #1 anywhere, and that's up against Barkley who is not an elite QB prospect.

I like the guy. I think he'll do well and I'd be fine if the Chiefs ended up #1 and took him. But this is just another example of fans being such big fans or such big critics of a player that they exaggerate how good or bad the guy is.

Read you ****ing dumbass.

I said "played WELL in".

KChiefs1 09-30-2012 01:40 PM

This is just like wishing for Andrew Luck last year...not happening.

RealSNR 09-30-2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 8963104)
This is just like wishing for Andrew Luck last year...not happening.

Have you SEEN this team?

KChiefs1 09-30-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8963123)
Have you SEEN this team?

SNR...I've seen the team & I know how the story goes too.

RealSNR 09-30-2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 8963142)
SNR...I've seen the team & I know how the story goes too.

I'm still kind of youngish in my fandom. I've only been a fan for a little more than 20 years.

I still have hope that this team has FINALLY reached the end of the long list of excuses not to draft a QB. We're going to pick in the top 5 this year, Cassel has sucked with a variety of coaches and teammates, it's been four years, etc.

We've obtained the ****ing closure to call the Cassel case closed to Pioli's face. There are no more excuses. They're all gone. Pioli has nothing left.

I WILL ****ing quit this team if we don't draft a QB this year. Thankfully, though, I think this is it. This is finally it.

KChiefs1 09-30-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8963194)
I'm still kind of youngish in my fandom. I've only been a fan for a little more than 20 years.

I still have hope that this team has FINALLY reached the end of the long list of excuses not to draft a QB. We're going to pick in the top 5 this year, Cassel has sucked with a variety of coaches and teammates, it's been four years, etc.

We've obtained the ****ing closure to call the Cassel case closed to Pioli's face. There are no more excuses. They're all gone. Pioli has nothing left.

I WILL ****ing quit this team if we don't draft a QB this year. Thankfully, though, I think this is it. This is finally it.

I've following them since 1966. I don't know if I can quit them but I'm getting very tired.

chiefzilla1501 09-30-2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8962930)
Read you ****ing dumbass.

I said "played WELL in".

It's a fair point. I'd say he played proficiently. It shows he can operate in that offense but not the type of performance that made you believe this kid had top 5 pick potential.

Again, I like the guy. I'm not calling this a red flag. You're right, he's more experienced in this type of offense than I gave credit for. But right now, his successes are largely out of a very non-pro offense. Like I said, if he did well in the pro style offense and he had a tremendous production season in 2011, then why is he not in heavy talks right now about being a #1 pick? Even among very good draft guys like Walter Football? Clearly, I'm not the only one saying this.

milkman 09-30-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 8963525)
It's a fair point. I'd say he played proficiently. It shows he can operate in that offense but not the type of performance that made you believe this kid had top 5 pick potential.

Again, I like the guy. I'm not calling this a red flag. You're right, he's more experienced in this type of offense than I gave credit for. But right now, his successes are largely out of a very non-pro offense. Like I said, if he did well in the pro style offense and he had a tremendous production season in 2011, then why is he not in heavy talks right now about being a #1 pick? Even among very good draft guys like Walter Football? Clearly, I'm not the only one saying this.

He was a freshman in that offense.

Should we expect a freshman to come in and light the world on fire?

chiefzilla1501 09-30-2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8963590)
He was a freshman in that offense.

Should we expect a freshman to come in and light the world on fire?

Again, when did I say it was a red flag? I think he can do it, but right now, it's something that's holding back his draft stock because we have to take the leap of faith that it won't be an issue.

KC Hawks 09-30-2012 02:46 PM

One step closer to our goal, boys.