ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   *****Official 2012 CP Mock Draft Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=256626)

Direckshun 03-06-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 8422709)
The Cardinals need help along the offensive line in the worst way. Unfortunately, the OTs in this class are lackluster. Thus, the team selects the BPA at an area of need:

David DeCastro, OG, Stanford

True Fans everywhere rejoice.

BURN HERRRR

RealSNR 03-06-2012 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8422800)
We get it. You're ****ing an NFL player. Jesus.

I vote that we eject SNR from the rest of this mock and all future mocks.

Went for the easy one, eh? You rely on your athleticism worse than Dontari Poe, and with roughly similar results-- 2nd-team CUSA.

On a side note, I recently found out that a former girlfriend of mine is currently married to Mark Tauscher. So the NFL is getting my sloppy seconds. Go me.

Direckshun 03-06-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8422843)
Went for the easy one, eh? You rely on your athleticism worse than Dontari Poe, and with roughly similar results-- 2nd-team CUSA.

On a side note, I recently found out that a former girlfriend of mine is currently married to Mark Tauscher. So the NFL is getting my sloppy seconds. Go me.

I pick the low-hanging fruit.

It's the best I can do with my Riley Reiff arms.

RealSNR 03-06-2012 07:18 PM

Clearly ChiefsCountry can't be trusted to make his picks on time. I say we kick him out.

DeezNutz 03-06-2012 07:35 PM

I....OOONNNNNEEEE the mock. ****ing ONE that mock. ClapClap.

ChiefsCountry 03-06-2012 07:37 PM

Well the Cowboys need help on the OL and CB, since the guard got taken we go for CB. Also since smoking weed is pretty standard for being a Cowboy, we go for the best corner here.

Dallas Cowboys select Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama

doomy3 03-06-2012 08:42 PM

Excellent. The guy who the Eagles wanted all along makes it to our pick. This is a very deep DT class, but this guy fits the scheme very well and has monster upside. My favorite 4-3 DT in this class. He is a quick, penetrating DT in the mold of Cullen Jenkins, which works well since he is a little raw and can learn how to play the position from Jenkins.

The Eagles select Fletcher Cox, DT, Mississippi State

Direckshun 03-06-2012 11:34 PM

My remaining big board:

Spoiler!

Direckshun 03-06-2012 11:48 PM

The Jets have holes all over their overpaid roster.

I think, upon losing Burress, they should go with Floyd. Floyd's a ****ing headcase, but that's not a problem with the Jets.

Perry would also be a great pickup. Reiff fits their need the most, though.

ChiefsCountry 03-07-2012 12:50 AM

Reiff makes sense for the Jets IMO. Barry Richardson might be the only right tackle that makes Wayne Hunter look good.

Direckshun 03-07-2012 01:16 AM

True. But RT in the first round? Meh. With the rate they're not going, you could get a good one in the second.

I'd go with Floyd or Perry.

Probably Perry. But I've got a hard on for passrushers.

Lono 03-07-2012 08:10 AM

Will get my pick done in a few mins.

Lono 03-07-2012 08:25 AM

There are several guys on the board still that would be a good fit for the Jets. Barron, Reiff, and Floyd would all be guys who came in and started from day one. I think the Jets will lean toward a playmaker on offense and also try to give their Qb another weapon. With the way Rex Ryan is, I don't think they are worried about past off the field issues.

With the 16th pick the New York Jets select Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame

Sfeihc 03-07-2012 08:27 AM

The Cincinnati Bengals select with their first of two first round picks Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama, UCF.

A perfect storm of need meeting BPA with off field baggage galore. The perfect Bengal pick.

doomy3 03-07-2012 08:31 AM

The Chargers could go a lot of different directions here. They need help across both line, linebacker, the secondary and at WR with Jackson possibly walking.

They will go with a guy who could play on the right or left tackle spot since te only tackle under contract is Clarey. The Chargers select Reilly Reiff, OT, Iowa