ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Bowe will not play vs. Raiders (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267535)

bricks 12-10-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9197372)
I think at the end of the 4th quarter in last last game, Bowe will turn to management and say...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZSg2jhUT-k...00/mr-chow.gif

LMAO

he should do that. they deserve it.

BossChief 12-10-2012 05:19 PM

We were 15 million under the cap and just between Routt, Cassel, Belcher, Jackson, Hillis and a few others that opens up over 30 million.

I'm probably wrong and in denial and trying to think through this rationally with a new GM in place and seriously think Bowe is gonna get a contract.

Titty Meat 12-10-2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9197486)
We were 15 million under the cap and just between Routt, Cassel, Belcher, Jackson, Hillis and a few others that opens up over 30 million.

I'm probably wrong and in denial and trying to think through this rationally with a new GM in place and seriously think Bowe is gonna get a contract.

You forgot Dorsey and Breaston too.

htismaqe 12-10-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9197486)

I think there's a good chance that a new GM will get Bowe a contract.

I'm just making sure you understand that the CBA and their cap situation won't FORCE them to do anything - the CBA mandates cash spending against the cap. The Chiefs are currently in the top 10 in the NFL in cash spending.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-10-2012 05:27 PM

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/

A lot of players come off the books after this year. wow 22 players

DonkyPuncher 12-10-2012 05:35 PM

Good hopefully he doesn't play any of the remaining games, let him get healthy for next year givin we keep him

Mr. Laz 12-10-2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 9197389)
I believe Bowe has proved himself for a humongous payday. The Chiefs would be wise to give it to him.

so pay Bowe 100+ million like Calvin Johnson?

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-10-2012 06:15 PM

Brian McIntyre ‏@brian_mcintyre

RT @ProFootballTalk: Per league source, Chiefs WR Dwayne Bowe has multiple broken ribs and will be placed on IR.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-10-2012 06:26 PM

Dwayne Bowe heading to injured reserve
Posted by Josh Alper on December 10, 2012, 7:25 PM EST
Dwayne Bowe AP

Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe was ruled out for this week’s game against the Raiders early on Monday and now he’s been ruled out for the rest of the season.

PFT has learned via a league source that Bowe will be placed on injured reserve as a result of the broken ribs he suffered in Sunday’s lopsided loss to the Browns. Bowe had two catches for 70 yards before leaving Sunday’s game.

Bowe ends the year with 59 catches for 801 yards and three touchdowns, a fairly significant drop from his last two seasons. It could be the last work he does as a Chief. Bowe is set to become a free agent at the end of the season and he could be on his way out of Kansas City after failing to come to terms on a long-term deal after they franchised him last offseason.

Bowe said last month that he’d like to stay in Kansas City, but there’s a lot of time between now and the start of free agency for other options to become more appealing. There’s also likely to be a fair amount of change coming to the Chiefs organization, which would certainly impact what they decide to do in regard to Bowe.

1ChiefsDan 12-10-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9197695)
Brian McIntyre ‏@brian_mcintyre

RT @ProFootballTalk: Per league source, Chiefs WR Dwayne Bowe has multiple broken ribs and will be placed on IR.

Does this mean Breaston might be active at some time before the seasons end?

Spott 12-10-2012 06:30 PM

Maybe while Bowe's out he can spend some time learning that catching the ball trick.

Hammock Parties 12-10-2012 06:35 PM

At least Bowe's last two catches showed what a chocolatey penis he has.

Sign him plz.

Crush 12-10-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9197574)

Yes, the guy has prospered in spite of shitty QB play and shitty coaching. Bowe would rape the league with a franchise QB.

htismaqe 12-11-2012 08:20 AM

Yo Clay!

How's that ass taste?

:D

BigMeatballDave 12-11-2012 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9197574)

Sure. It's not my money.