ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****The official NEW new conference realignment thread.**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255691)

Bambi 09-04-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9937851)
Have you ever given any thought to being right about anything?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=7964

Everyday you stupid ****.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=7946

Bambi 09-04-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9937856)
Is it possible that there are two college fans out there with larger inferiority complexes than Wickedson and Prison Bitch? I sincerely can't imagine there being any.

Anxiously awaiting the "WE KNOW WE ARE BUT WHAT IS SAUL GOOD" response.

One of you needs to fess up. Which one of you was the pansy crying on TJ Carpenter's radio show after Kansas got ran from the tourney?

Link me to the last post I made in an MU thread.

Go ahead, we'll wait.

If it's post MU leaving the conference I'll stop posting for a month.

Saul Good 09-04-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9937918)

I made ten posts about football. You made a post about a guy crying on the radio. I posted a clip of a KU fan crying on the radio.

Not exactly a basketball discussion, now was it?

Saul Good 09-04-2013 02:04 PM

Tell me more about Jeremy Hill, btw...

Saul Good 09-04-2013 02:21 PM

When are you going to own this one, bambi?

1) Dumb mother****er cries about LSU not suspending a player.

2) Acts like TCU is pure because they say they will suspend their player.

3) It's pointed out that TCU activated their player

4) Both teams do the EXACT SAME THING and allow their players to dress out but not play.

5) Bambi calls me a dumbass because the TCU player didn't play while COMPLETELY IGNORING the fact that the LSU player didn't play.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9868334)
TCU has suspended it's star for the opener against LSU while LSU welcomes back with open arms their star RB...

And the cycle continues.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...u-tcu/2630263/

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9920754)
We should be talking about how Gary Patterson popped off about LSU not suspending a player...and then turned around and decided to activate his own "suspended" player to go along with his QB straight out of the meth lab.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9920934)
Please, Les Miles is a shitbag who tried to hide behind doing the right thing by letting his "team decide" whether or not to suspend Hill.

If that's how they want to play then go for it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9920957)
So Patterson's such a stand up guy he's willing to suspend players...as long as it doesn't cause his team to be at any kind of disadvantage.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9921000)
The guy hasn't played. You can dress and still be suspended. Happens all the time. We will have to wait til the game I suppose.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9931085)
And Devonte Fields does not play exactly how TCU has always maintained.

Nice reporting dumbass.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9931472)
And neither did Jeremy Hill, you piece of shit.

ChiefsCountry 09-04-2013 02:25 PM

Did any of you stupid ****ers actually graduate from Mizzou or KU that keep this stupid shit up ie Saul, Prison Douche and Wickstupid.

Bambi 09-04-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9937978)
When are you going to own this one, bambi?

1) Dumb mother****er cries about LSU not suspending a player.

2) Acts like TCU is pure because they say they will suspend their player.

3) It's pointed out that TCU activated their player

4) Both teams do the EXACT SAME THING and allow their players to dress out but not play.

5) Bambi calls me a dumbass because the TCU player didn't play while COMPLETELY IGNORING the fact that the LSU player didn't play.

I applaud LSU for not acting in a truly heinous manner.

TCU said Fields was suspended and always maintained that.

Anything else you stupid muther ****er?

Bambi 09-04-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9937940)
I made ten posts about football. You made a post about a guy crying on the radio. I posted a clip of a KU fan crying on the radio.

Not exactly a basketball discussion, now was it?

You brought up basketball.

Now get the **** on the road you pussy.

Bearcat 09-04-2013 02:40 PM

So, this Kansas/Kentucky thing...

Saul Good 09-04-2013 02:42 PM

You're amazing. You literally called me out for accurately posting that the TCU player was active (because he didn't play) without acknowledging that the LSU player who was active also didn't play.

Saul Good 09-04-2013 02:42 PM

You're amazing. You literally called me out for accurately posting that the TCU player was active (because he didn't play) without acknowledging that the LSU player who was active also didn't play.

Bambi 09-04-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 9938025)
So, this Kansas/Kentucky thing...

I wouldn't talk about it if I were you. Saul will ridicule you for bringing up basketball even though he can feel free to bring up basketball whenever it suits him.

He's the worst kind of message board poster.

Bambi 09-04-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9938036)

What Les Miles was going to do was in such poor taste that public outcry forced him not to play the player.

TCU suspended Fields, insisted he was always suspended and never played him.

That's pretty much all I know of the situation.

ghak99 09-04-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9937992)
Did any of you stupid ****ers actually graduate from Mizzou or KU that keep this stupid shit up ie Saul, Prison Douche and Wickstupid.

I wonder this every time I open this shit fest of a thread.

Saul Good 09-04-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9938047)
What Les Miles was going to do was in such poor taste that public outcry forced him not to play the player.

TCU suspended Fields, insisted he was always suspended and never played him.

That's pretty much all I know of the situation.

So...what did I misreport?

Bambi 09-04-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9938054)
So...what did I misreport?

You said he was activated. I said you could be activated and not play due to suspension. I was right. You were wrong.

Bambi 09-04-2013 03:03 PM

You really think you can just come into this thread day after day and talk shit on the Big 12 and no one is going to respond?

What do you get out of this?

Your school left and I thought everyone over there was happy?

I seriously don't get it.

patteeu 09-04-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9938064)
You said he was activated. I said you could be activated and not play due to suspension. I was right. You were wrong.

Based on what you're saying, it sounds like he was right too.

Saul Good 09-04-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9938064)

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9938092)

It's almost like he ignored the fact that I never said otherwise...and just pretended that I did.

patteeu 09-04-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9938214)
It's almost like he ignored the fact that I never said otherwise...and just pretended that I did.

I've noticed that there's something off about that guy.

Bambi 09-04-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9938092)

Not the same at all. Jeremy Hill was reinstated. Fields never was.

Prison Bitch 09-04-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9938226)
I've noticed that there's something off about that guy.

On a personal note and you don't have to answer Pat but.....do you root for Alabama and Kentucky in sports like Saul does? Or at least, brag about the SEC instead of talking about Missouri?

patteeu 09-04-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9938274)
On a personal note and you don't have to answer Pat but.....do you root for Alabama and Kentucky in sports like Saul does? Or at least, brag about the SEC instead of talking about Missouri?

I root for Missouri and Texas.

ChiefsCountry 09-04-2013 08:59 PM

So I take it Prison Bitch and Wickedson aren't KU alums and Saul didn't go to Mizzou.

Saul Good 09-04-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9938996)
So I take it Prison Bitch and Wickedson aren't KU alums and Saul didn't go to Mizzou.

Not sure of your point...(it's wrong, incidentally).

I don't live in Kansas City. Can I be a Chiefs fan?

Bambi 09-04-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9938996)

I graduated Lawrence High School, moved to NY for college but took summer courses at KU to earn my degree.

But that doesn't have that much to do with me being a fan of the program. They just always won when I was a kid. Larry Brown, Glen Mason, etc etc

ChiefsCountry 09-04-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9939001)
Not sure of your point...(it's wrong, incidentally).

Good to know you aren't a t-shirt fan but an actual alum. Its ****ing stupid when 't-shirt fans" defend the university to death that they never attended.

Bambi 09-04-2013 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9939016)
Good to know you aren't a t-shirt fan but an actual alum. Its ****ing stupid when 't-shirt fans" defend the university to death that they never attended.

Don't tell PGM that.

Saul Good 09-04-2013 09:06 PM

Quote:

Didn't say I was an alum. Just said it was a stupid question.

ChiefsCountry 09-04-2013 09:19 PM

So neither one of you are alums of Mizzou or KU? Yet you spend hours comparing academics and other parts of the university that has no effect on you. Got it.

Saul Good 09-04-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9939097)
So neither one of you are alums of Mizzou or KU? Yet you spend hours comparing academics and other parts of the university that has no effect on you. Got it.

I didn't say that.

Prison Bitch 09-04-2013 09:34 PM

Quote:

I'm an alum, thanks for your concern. As for Saul, yeah he is a tee shirt fan. Has tee shirts of every SEC team. That's a valid criticism of him.

Saul Good 09-04-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9939151)
I'm an alum, thanks for your concern. As for Saul, yeah he is a tee shirt fan. Has tee shirts of every SEC team. That's a valid criticism of him.

How is an above-average wardrobe a criticism?

patteeu 09-04-2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

Why? A lot of t-shirt fans grew up rooting for the school and have more fan interest in that school's sports teams than a lot of students. It's not like the vast majority of alumni fans played for the team or anything.

Saul Good 09-04-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9939189)
Why? A lot of t-shirt fans grew up rooting for the school and have more fan interest in that school's sports teams than a lot of students. It's not like the vast majority of alumni fans played for the team or anything.

ChiefsCountry is actually Justin Gage. He played football and basketball at Mizzou.

ArrowheadHawk 09-04-2013 10:12 PM

What does being an alum have to do with being a fan? I have rooted for KU since I was 6 years old. Should I stop being a fan because I didn't attend the school?

Bowser 09-04-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9937925)
Link me to the last post I made in an MU thread.

Go ahead, we'll wait.

If it's post MU leaving the conference I'll stop posting for a month.

Whether or not you've posted in a Mizzou thread has exactly ****-all to do with you having the largest inferiority complex about the University of Kansas of ANY KU fan that posts on this board.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 9939230)
What does being an alum have to do with being a fan? I have rooted for KU since I was 6 years old. Should I stop being a fan because I didn't attend the school?

According to Prison Bitch you should.

ChiefsCountry 09-04-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9939198)
ChiefsCountry is actually Justin Gage. He played football and basketball at Mizzou.

Nope I'm proud alum of Missouri State. I root for the school that I actually went to.

Saul Good 09-04-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 9939230)

You shouldn't be rooting for any school when you're six years old. You haven't been to any of them yet.

O.city 09-04-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9939242)
Nope I'm proud alum of Missouri State. I root for the school that I actually went to.

Yeah!!!

Although our football program sucks. Thanks terry Allen.

I wet to every home bball game while I was there though. Go get trops, head to hammonds (the old more fun one) and watch good basketball

ChiefsCountry 09-04-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9939246)
Yeah!!!

Although our football program sucks. Thanks terry Allen.

And Randy Ball. And Dee Miller.

O.city 09-04-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9939249)
And Randy Ball. And Dee Miller.

I know.

I wish they would go get a younger up and comer from a football power looking to make a name.

ArrowheadHawk 09-04-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9939242)

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/4623512320/hD7BFA046/

ArrowheadHawk 09-04-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9939245)
You shouldn't be rooting for any school when you're six years old. You haven't been to any of them yet.

I've been doing it all wrong.

O.city 09-04-2013 10:24 PM

So since I have one parent who's a ku alum and another who's a mu alum what do I do?

ChiefsCountry 09-04-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9939252)
I know.

I wish they would go get a younger up and comer from a football power looking to make a name.

Yep. Somebody who can lock down Missouri and get some talent from Northwest Arkansas, Memphis, Tulsa and Kansas JUCOs. The school will support a winner every time they would show some life in football, big crowd at Plaster then let down.

ArrowheadHawk 09-04-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9939262)
So since I have one parent who's a ku alum and another who's a mu alum what do I do?

Root for whoever you want. Or hell you can root for both. They aren't rivals anymore.

O.city 09-04-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9939263)
Yep. Somebody who can lock down Missouri and get some talent from Northwest Arkansas, Memphis, Tulsa and Kansas JUCOs. The school will support a winner every time they would show some life in football, big crowd at Plaster then let down.

They'll never lock down Missouri, being a 1aa school with a power conference state school, but I agree.

There's plenty of talent in Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Texas, Tennessee and the other surrounding areas to draw from.

They just need a good staff as a starting point.

O.city 09-04-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9939263)

I know it's far fetched but the HC at Webb city is something that could be interesting to me

ChiefsCountry 09-04-2013 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9939273)
They'll never lock down Missouri, being a 1aa school with a power conference state school, but I agree.

I'm talking about the second tier recruits. Northern Iowa, Southern Illinois have feasted on Missouri recruits for years. Same recruiting strategy as Mizzou should have - lock down Missouri and then fill in from surrounding states.
Posted via Mobile Device

patteeu 09-05-2013 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9938279)
I root for Missouri and Texas.

This will blow ChiefsCountry's mind. When Missouri plays Texas I root for Missouri even though I'm just a t-shirt Mizzou fan (due to growing up in KCMO) and a "real" Texas fan (as a graduate school alum).

Prison Bitch 09-05-2013 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9939238)

I have no idea what your point is here. But then, most of what you say is nonsense anyway.

Prison Bitch 09-05-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9939288)
I'm talking about the second tier recruits. Northern Iowa, Southern Illinois have feasted on Missouri recruits for years. Same recruiting strategy as Mizzou should have - lock down Missouri and then fill in from surrounding states.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dumb. Schools can't "lock down" a state. Every kid wants to play at the best programs. KU basketball gets who they want in Missouri while being unable to keep OU football from coming in state. It's not a mystery why this is.

Very few players say "Oh gee I'd love to play in Allen Field House but golly gee whiz is that good for Jay Nixon? Is that good for the millions of state residents I will never meet in my life?"

Bambi 09-05-2013 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9939198)

LOL

Discuss Thrower 09-05-2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9939277)
I know it's far fetched but the HC at Webb city is something that could be interesting to me

Roderique ain't going anywhere. And if he does go somewhere, it might be Pitt State.

Bambi 09-05-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9939238)
Whether or not you've posted in a Mizzou thread has exactly ****-all to do with you having the largest inferiority complex about the University of Kansas of ANY KU fan that posts on this board.

My hatred for Mizzou has been fueled by my renewed hatred for Aaron Crow.

That I will admit.

Saul Good 09-07-2013 01:43 PM

Oklahoma State is about to get hammered in Sports Illustrated...T-Boone...

Prison Bitch 09-07-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9947407)
Oklahoma State is about to get hammered in Sports Illustrated...T-Boone...

It's really too bad what les miles allowed to go on under his watch there. No surprise an SEC school hired him.

Saul Good 09-07-2013 10:29 PM

So...is Texas a top 5 team in their own state?

aTm
Baylor
TCU
Tech
?????

Prison Bitch 09-07-2013 10:34 PM

Good question, and I wonder where the Gators rank in theirs after losing to Miami. Proof that money doesn't buy wins

Bambi 09-09-2013 08:30 AM

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...tor-manny-diaz

Have to think Mack Brown isn't far behind...

Saul Good 09-09-2013 08:53 AM

Lane Kiffin is toast as well. Texas is going to make a run at Art Briles, IMO. USC will likely make a run at Sarkesian.

TCU and Boise should probably be sweating a bit as well.

Titty Meat 09-09-2013 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9955882)
Lane Kiffin is toast as well. Texas is going to make a run at Art Briles, IMO. USC will likely make a run at Sarkesian.

Greg Schiano might be available too

Saul Good 09-09-2013 09:58 AM

Alabama is favored by 9.5 at aTm. This is the most compelling matchup I can ever remember in a regular season game.

Bambi 09-09-2013 09:59 AM

Quote:

While I think Briles is a worthy candidate and a likely target Texas will be looking at bigger names as well. Including Saban.

Saul Good 09-09-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9956015)
While I think Briles is a worthy candidate and a likely target Texas will be looking at bigger names as well. Including Saban.

They'll call Saban, but they won't get him.

Prison Bitch 09-09-2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9956014)
Alabama is favored by 9.5 at aTm. This is the most compelling matchup I can ever remember in a regular season game.

Which tee shirt will you be wearing Saturday?

Saul Good 09-09-2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9956033)

Are you nice and comfy in front of your computer? Wouldn't want you to get too hot.

Tiger's Fan 09-09-2013 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9956033)

Truth.

Sassy Squatch 09-09-2013 10:23 AM

God, this thread ****ing sucks...

Bambi 09-09-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9956017)
They'll call Saban, but they won't get him.

Perhaps. At the same time I think Saban is just confident enough that he could go to the #1 college football program in America and win a NC at yet a third school.

Either way when that job opens up it's going to be very interesting.

GoChargers 09-09-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

Eh, I think both Patterson and Petersen want to stay with the programs they've built. Keep in mind that Patterson has turned down Wisconsin, Auburn, and Arkansas and Petersen has said "thanks but no thanks" to Florida, Stanford, and UCLA in order to stay where they are. Plus TCU has already moved up to a power conference and Boise will probably be doing the same in the coming years, so there's really no reason to leave.

Frankly, I'm not sure who would actually want to go to the dumpster fire that is Texas athletics under DeLoss Dodds. I feel like they'll just hire another ass-kissing, soft crony to replace Mack.

Bambi 09-09-2013 11:15 AM

Saturday's Noter Dame-Michigan set a new all time CFB attendance record. (115,109)

Saul Good 09-09-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9956088)
Perhaps. At the same time I think Saban is just confident enough that he could go to the #1 college football program in America and win a NC at yet a third school.

Either way when that job opens up it's going to be very interesting.

I'll never say never when it comes to Saban, but I would be pretty surprised. I'm trying to think of the last coach hired away from the SEC.

Bambi 09-09-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9956371)
I'll never say never when it comes to Saban, but I would be pretty surprised. I'm trying to think of the last coach hired away from the SEC.

Probably Lane Kiffin and Urban Meyer off the top of my head.

Raiderhater 09-09-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9956416)

I don't know if Meyer qualifies since he was not actually hired away.

Saul Good 09-09-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9956416)

Meyer wasn't hired away. Kiffin was, though. I'm sure Kiffin will become elected President of the United States after leaving USC. Somehow, people keep giving this loser better and better gigs despite his glaring lack of competency.

Bambi 09-09-2013 01:14 PM

Fair enough on Meyer. But something tells me that he had his eye on OSU long before he left Florida.

But regardless I just don't think you can take anyone off the table when it comes to the UT job.

Pablo 09-09-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9956456)
Fair enough on Meyer. But something tells me that he had his eye on OSU long before he left Florida.

But regardless I just don't think you can take anyone off the table when it comes to the UT job.

The real question is how much per year are the Longhorns willing to throw at the the guy they want?

Bambi 09-09-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9956486)
The real question is how much per year are the Longhorns willing to throw at the the guy they want?

Both Saban and Brown are a full million dollars per year more than any other coach in football. So the money won't be an issue except for Saban. He's the one guy that would force more that the $5.5 mil they're currently paying Brown.