ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs PFW: Flowers told teammates he would give all the money back if he could just leave (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266514)

Discuss Thrower 11-12-2012 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9109202)
Poor guy. I bet he sits around all depressed counting his cash and crying out "Woe is me! These millions of $ are all I have to show for all my hard work!" as he gazes at his empty trophy case with a tear silently running down his cheek.

You don't become the top .01% of football players in the country just wanting money. Championship hardware is a big thing too.

mcaj22 11-12-2012 01:28 PM

why should they care when the coaching or FO doesnt care. Flowers is getting paid 50 million dollars i dont think he cares if the team goes 0-16. He goes out there goes through the motions and gets a paycheck and in the offseason flies back to sunny Florida to enjoy the weather and pretty girls. He could give a **** about Kansas City or a winning culture.

That's painfully obvious. Good player but guys like him are not Ray Lewis, Patrick Willis, Charles Woodson, etc

Hammock Parties 11-12-2012 01:29 PM

Rome is burning.

RealSNR 11-12-2012 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9109225)
I think we could win tonight. What I am saying is that our best talent isn't that good. These ****ers don't care man. If they cared, they would play like Denver played last year without a QB. Our best players would roll with it like Freeney and mathis.

Freeney and Mathis are responsible for Indianapolis going 2-14! WHERE ARE THE LEADERS???

Marcellus 11-12-2012 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9109234)
You don't become the top .01% of football players in the country just wanting money. Championship hardware is a big thing too.

My point is he will be fine. He can wait until we fire Pioli and build a contender. He has had his dumpster fire moments too the last few years.

milkman 11-12-2012 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9109225)
I think we could win tonight. What I am saying is that our best talent isn't that good. These ****ers don't care man. If they cared, they would play like Denver played last year without a QB. Our best players would roll with it like Freeney and mathis. They would resign like Reggie Wayne. We have no leaders and we have the wrong guys.

The problem is that Pioli has avoided the guys that play with emotion.

He believes the best way to win is to find guys that play smart.

But the great defenses always have that one or two guys that play with their emotion on their sleeves, and when you have that, the rest of the team follows.

The Patriots, in their SB years, had those guys, with Willie McGinest and Teddy Breuski.

As soon as those guys started to move on, even though their defense still played smart, that defense declined, because they drafted smart players who don't bring any emotion.

Rain Man 11-12-2012 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9109231)
You really are a ****ing moron.

Leadership isn't something that you just take on.

Leadership is an inherent trait that is developed through years.

Brandon Flowers has never been a leader, and never will be.

It's not in his DNA.

Leaders are guys like Ray Lewis and James Harrison.

Guys that play with fire and emotion.

Guys that others gravtate to and follow natuarally.

The Jets should just release Darrelle Revis.

He got a big contract, but he's not a leader.

Can't justify that contract, even though he's the best at his position, because you don't give big contracts to guys that lack leadership.

And Ba rry Sanders. You also give big contracts to Ba rry Sanders.

(Who's autocorrecting Sanders' first name to a naughty word? And more importantly, why?)

Ebolapox 11-12-2012 01:33 PM

any way we could get blackrob on universal iggy?

BossChief 11-12-2012 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9109105)
You guys can't be trolled. There is nothing I could say about the Chiefs that would be worse than what actual Chiefs fans are saying about their team.

The only way I could possibly troll this place would be to start saying positive things about the Chiefs. I don't troll. I don't even post in 99% of the Chiefs related threads here, but if I come across something on twitter that I think you guys would want to read, I post it.

I can call my brother an idiot, but if someone outside the family does...he better have a strong jaw.

milkman 11-12-2012 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9109253)
And Ba rry Sanders. You also give big contracts to Ba rry Sanders.

(Who's autocorrecting Sanders' first name to a naughty word? And more importantly, why?)

I'm pretty sure the autocorrect has to do with the dumbass that started the save our fans website.

TEX 11-12-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9109206)
This team that has no talent shut down a Ravens offense that has scored 23 or more points in every other game this season.

That game is the only game that this defense attacked the opposition offense from the opening gun.

This team does need an infusion of additional talent, but the primary reason for suckage begins with coaching.

To suggest that this team has no talent is just a dumbass spouting dumbassery.

No - it has talent - but not much and even less of it coaching...

Rain Man 11-12-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9109249)

But the great defenses always have that one or two guys that play with their emotion on their sleeves, and when you have that, the rest of the team follows.

The Patriots, in their SB years, had those guys, with Willie McGinest and Teddy Breuski.

As soon as those guys started to move on, even though their defense still played smart, that defense declined, because they drafted smart players who don't bring any emotion.

I honestly believe that football teams should be like they're portrayed in the movies. You need some smart guys, you need some fiery leader guys, you need some talented and naive rookies, and you need grizzled veterans on their last legs to teach them.

As a semi-related aside, Jimmy Johnson was just featured on that "Football Life" show. He was out on a fishing boat with Belichick, and he said, "Hit me in the head with a hammer if I ever draft a dumb guy", and Belichick said, "Yeah, you taught me that."

Johnson then went on to say that you can't reason with a dumb player. He would take a malcontent who was smart because you could reason with that guy, but you can't reason with a guy who's inherently dumb.

aturnis 11-12-2012 01:37 PM

If anyone sees Pioli in the NFL asking lot schmoozing before the game, do me a HUGE favor. Pour a beer over his head, and run like ****. No need to get charged with assault for me. Do not from behind, and MOVE. Thanks in advance.

whoman69 11-12-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9109013)
I'll bet Pioli survives the year. They'll throw Cassel and Romeo under the bus, blame injuries, yap yap yap, we're close yap yap yap....

Then they'll trade down, draft a cornerback to replace Routt (should have kept Carr but that boat has sailed) and take a developmental QB in the 3rd or 4th round, and pick up some over the hill POS to start at QB.

Pioli was $14 mill under the cap this year. That's money CHunt can spend on his soccer team, so brownie points for Scott.

I would be finished with them if they did that.

Fire Me Boy! 11-12-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9109249)

We had Mike Vrabel for awhile.