ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs PFW: Flowers told teammates he would give all the money back if he could just leave (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266514)

Fire Me Boy! 11-14-2012 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9117045)
I love how every internet argument has someone pointing out a misspelling or punctuation error, which leads to the obligatory "Are you the grammar police?". I've seen it so many times lol.

You shouldn't put a period after the close quote. You've got double punctuation.

And LOL is an acronym, so it should be capitalized. When you use it lowercase, it just looks like someone drowning.

milkman 11-14-2012 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9117734)
You shouldn't put a period after the close quote. You've got double punctuation.

And LOL is an acronym, so it should be capitalized. When you use it lowercase, it just looks like someone drowning.

I did some research on that period outside the quotation marks thing a while back.

I learned that in the example that you are looking at, your way became the proper way simply because of a flaw in printers.

Fire Me Boy! 11-14-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9118034)
I did some research on that period outside the quotation marks thing a while back.

I learned that in the example that you are looking at, your way became the proper way simply because of a flaw in printers.

Link?

:p

lcarus 11-14-2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9117734)

Are you the grammar police?!

LMAO

Fire Me Boy! 11-14-2012 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9118075)
Are you the grammar police?!

LMAO

My work here is done.

:p

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-14-2012 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9116461)
I thought he looked like shit. Oh well, his days as a Chief are numbered either way. I liked the drop, the puss out drop when Ryan Clark was coming, and most of all the taunt that was called back because the ****er deserved the bad karma he got.

He is covered 90% of the time unless it's a comeback or a curl. When he is open, he drops it half the time.

It is pretty sad when your "franchise player" plays like that. Gruden nailed it.

Go wipe your dirty whore mouth with used toilet paper from a Juarez truck stop.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9117254)
Yeah, it's not wildly successful on our team because we have a bunch of steaming sacks of shit on the defensive line.

And THAT is the SECOND greatest damnation of Scott "Scooter" Pissholi.

frankotank 11-14-2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9109125)
I love this shit because even at our worst, The Raiders have NEVER been this dysfunctional or pitted fan against fan.... Keep it up.. the funny thing is gonna be when you win 3 games this year and take a corner in the draft.

yeah I can see that happening.
if it weren't for bad luck we'd have not luck at all....gloom, despair Casshole is our QB.

frankotank 11-14-2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9117045)
I love how every internet argument has someone pointing out a misspelling or punctuation error, which leads to the obligatory "Are you the grammar police?". I've seen it so many times lol.

you need a period between times and lol.
like this...
I've seen it so many times. lol

let's fight. :mad:

Kidd Lex 11-14-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 9118813)
you need a period between times and lol.
like this...
I've seen it so many times. lol

let's fight. :mad:

Who are you? The grammar police?