ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs PFW: Flowers told teammates he would give all the money back if he could just leave (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266514)

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-13-2012 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9109649)
Milkman, He's not getting open. I have talked about it all year. Also, the QBs we have now are better than palko.

last, if it makes you feel better to say that Haley made him good, that is fine with me. This time next year we will finally be rid of Haley and Bowe FOR GOOD.

It's time to trim the fat.

ROFLROFLROFL OMG U R FAIL.

rabblerouser 11-13-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9109737)
Hey Mods can we change his name to Defense Mechanism?
He fits all of the major psychological mechanisms:
Repression
Regression
Displacement
Rationalization
Denial
Projection
Sublimation
Reaction Formation

Shit...he owes you $275 for the analysis.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-13-2012 04:44 PM

"It's not just the QB"

-Dickstain Cumpants

lol. FAIL

Demonpenz 11-13-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 9109102)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAH

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9116160)
ROFLROFLROFL OMG U R FAIL.

I thought he looked like shit. Oh well, his days as a Chief are numbered either way. I liked the drop, the puss out drop when Ryan Clark was coming, and most of all the taunt that was called back because the ****er deserved the bad karma he got.

He is covered 90% of the time unless it's a comeback or a curl. When he is open, he drops it half the time.

It is pretty sad when your "franchise player" plays like that. Gruden nailed it.

SAUTO 11-13-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9116461)
I thought he looked like shit. Oh well, his days as a Chief are numbered either way. I liked the drop, the puss out drop when Ryan Clark was coming, and most of all the taunt that was called back because the ****er deserved the bad karma he got.

He is covered 90% of the time unless it's a comeback or a curl. When he is open, he drops it half the time.

It is pretty sad when your "franchise player" plays like that. Gruden nailed it.

the only thing Gruden nailed was your mouth with his cock
Posted via Mobile Device

RippedmyFlesh 11-13-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9109313)
Flowers is playing through that ankle injury and imo he's still hobbled. He's unable to get off blocks during run plays the way he normally does.

He's got heart, that player. I know he pulled up during the Buf game, but i think he's just trying to do what he can this season.

This team needs a pass rusher. Really badly. You can help those guys up front when you have a Carr/Flowers tandem, but even then, you can't expect to stop the passing game in the new NFL without a pass rush.

No we have Hali and Houston. Playing with a lead is what helps the pass rush.Our terrible offense is what hurts this defense. Get a god dam lead and stop turning the ball over 5 times a game and this defense would play good enough to win some games.

Ace Gunner 11-13-2012 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh (Post 9117014)
No we have Hali and Houston. Playing with a lead is what helps the pass rush.Our terrible offense is what hurts this defense. Get a god dam lead and stop turning the ball over 5 times a game and this defense would play good enough to win some games.

okay, but that's a blitz when both players are pass rushing. That is 5 players doing what 4 players should be able to do, and even 3 players should be able to pass rush in this defense when you have good players.

But hey, if that's what works then it's better than the BS defense these players have been showing. But you can't win big games rolling the blitz out all day. Not against good QB's you can't.

lcarus 11-13-2012 09:28 PM

I love how every internet argument has someone pointing out a misspelling or punctuation error, which leads to the obligatory "Are you the grammar police?". I've seen it so many times lol.

Rausch 11-13-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9117024)
But hey, if that's what works then it's better than the BS defense these players have been showing. But you can't win big games rolling the blitz out all day. Not against good QB's you can't.

That's pretty much how you do beat good QB's...

Sorter 11-13-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

okay, but that's a blitz when both players are pass rushing. That is 5 players doing what 4 players should be able to do, and even 3 players should be able to pass rush in this defense when you have good players.

This stems from a flaw in 2-gap philosophy. It takes too long with non-elite DEs in your base front (3-4) to diagnose run v. pass and then provide an adequate pass rush.

RippedmyFlesh 11-13-2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

I think they are both misused at times. It reminds me of when I would see DT dropping into coverage I hated that. On a passing down you have one of the greatest pass rushers in history(DT) and you drop him in coverage.
We need a qb,center, and a rb to spell Charles that can actually be a threat. For never playing the position Lilja has been ok but that is the weakest link of the oline.
A cb is the only need on defense.
An average defense can win you a ring with a franchise qb.
Not a big fan of Belcher but unless you replace him with a stud it wouldn't make much of a difference.

Sorter 11-13-2012 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh (Post 9117092)
I think they are both misused at times. It reminds me of when I would see DT dropping into coverage I hated that. On a passing down you have one of the greatest pass rushers in history(DT) and you drop him in coverage.

That actually is a fantastic concept if you can still get pressure. It can confuse opposing QBs and throw off progressions. While it isn't something you do constantly, it is a successful philosophy, as evident by Pitt, Baltimore, GB,and other fire-zone based teams.

ThaVirus 11-13-2012 10:40 PM

Yeah, it's not wildly successful on our team because we have a bunch of steaming sacks of shit on the defensive line.

But you have to mix it up sometimes. Obviously, you want Hali and Houston rushing the QB, but sometimes you drop them back in coverage to throw the other team off. They might start to slide protection toward the outside so you drop Hali in coverage, run a twist in the middle and you might have a wide open lane to the QB. Like I said, doesn't work for us often, but that's the kind of stuff great defenses do.

Sorter 11-13-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9117254)
Yeah, it's not wildly successful on our team because we have a bunch of steaming sacks of shit on the defensive line.

But you have to mix it up sometimes. Obviously, you want Hali and Houston rushing the QB, but sometimes you drop them back in coverage to throw the other team off. They might start to slide protection toward the outside so you drop Hali in coverage, run a twist in the middle and you might have a wide open lane to the QB. Like I said, doesn't work for us often, but that's the kind of stuff great defenses do.

Excellent post.