ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports ****OFFICIAL 2013 NCAA Tournament Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271360)

Pablo 03-21-2013 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9519059)
Dont care.

Seconded. We got half of our conference in. That's a testament to its strength. Now the other four can go ahead and lose first round for all I care.

Imon Yourside 03-21-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefsfan987 (Post 9519072)
I don't care what the conference looks like... everyone already thinks it's **** outside of us anyways. A strong performance won't change that.

What KU lost to these tards? /avg NCAA watcher

-King- 03-21-2013 05:18 PM

NC A&T cant even get the ball out of the backcourt. This is embarrassing.
Posted via Mobile Device

Imon Yourside 03-21-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9519094)
NC A&T cant even get the ball out of the backcourt. This is embarrassing.
Posted via Mobile Device

That press is good though.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-21-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9519068)
Another reason I care is these teams play like world beaters against us and can't hit a simple layup in the tournament to save their lives. ISU had better beat somebody!

Gotta love BeakersLMAO

Imon Yourside 03-21-2013 05:35 PM

Steve Kerr ‏ @ SteveKerrTNT 20 Mar

Friday's telecast will be the 11th consecutive KU tournament game that I've called. I am on a first name basis with the mascot. I'm thinking about joining the Jayhawk Club to receive special offers on all KU gear, as well as preferred parking to games.

Steve Kerr ‏ @ SteveKerrTNT 20 Mar

“ @ ghansen711: Are the basketball gods still punishing you for that '88 Final Four thing won by the Jayhawks?” Some scars never heal, Greg!

LMAO

Imon Yourside 03-21-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9519112)
Gotta love BeakersLMAO

Figures you would laugh at that, Missouri perfected this.

KevB 03-21-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9518652)
Pastner seems to be a young, charismatic recruiter and an overmatched coach.

He's definitely still learning, but Memphis fans knew that was the case when he was hired. Today's game, when Memphis was purposeful about getting the ball inside to Tarik Black, SM had no answer. Toward the end of the first and second halves, Memphis built leads because of it. Where was it the rest of the game? Frustrating.

Team also makes some bone-headed plays, and not sure if that's coaching or players who just don't handle decision making very well. Adonis Thomas throwing the ball in with 3 seconds to go; you have 3 timeouts. Anyone who has responsibility to inbounds the ball should know this. Second, don't throw into traffic given you have those timeouts. Memphis similarly gave up a lead in the last minute of their conference tourney championship game. All that said, I'm just glad they won a tournament game.

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-21-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9519143)
He's definitely still learning, but Memphis fans knew that was the case when he was hired. Today's game, when Memphis was purposeful about getting the ball inside to Tarik Black, SM had no answer. Toward the end of the first and second halves, Memphis built leads because of it. Where was it the rest of the game? Frustrating.

Team also makes some bone-headed plays, and not sure if that's coaching or players who just don't handle decision making very well. Adonis Thomas throwing the ball in with 3 seconds to go; you have 3 timeouts. Anyone who has responsibility to inbounds the ball should know this. Second, don't throw into traffic given you have those timeouts. Memphis similarly gave up a lead in the last minute of their conference tourney championship game. All that said, I'm just glad they won a tournament game.

Believe it or not, coaches can call TOs when their teams possess the ball or during dead balls.

Pastner should have realized his team was panicking. Instead, he went full Haith.

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-21-2013 05:43 PM

7/8 so far. Shockers got me.

This set of games will be the test for my bracket, as I had South Dakota State and Belmont winning.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-21-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9519140)
Figures you would laugh at that, Missouri perfected this.

They can't miss and hittin Miracle 3's!!!! *Checks Boxscore* 30 percent for the opponent.

Imon Yourside 03-21-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9519155)
They can't miss and hittin Miracle 3's!!!! *Checks Boxscore* 30 percent for the opponent.

Did you have a specific example?

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-21-2013 05:46 PM

Belmont is totally overmatched.

Imon Yourside 03-21-2013 05:48 PM

South Dakota State and Michigan are both hot garbage.

Bearcat 03-21-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9519088)
What KU lost to these tards? /avg NCAA watcher

The average NCAA watcher probably doesn't even know Kansas lost to Oklahoma State, or doesn't care enough to recall it while watching them play Oregon a month later. The only thing that makes Kansas look weak is Kansas losing.