ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Just a rumor from inside the Chiefs organization (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266916)

Hammock Parties 11-21-2012 03:06 PM

The board is set, the pieces are moving...

|Zach| 11-21-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9139806)
BS. The email thing came years, years later pal. And I guess Dane was a drama queen also? Your story doesn't jive with the facts.

one of my first ones:

This board knew that Larry Johnson's foot was broke, not a simple sprained ankle because of me. Chiefsplanet knew this even though the Chiefs were swearing and telling the media that LJ was playing on Sunday just a slight sprain.

Go find the thread. look at how much shit I got flipped during those 4-5 days when the Chiefs were lying to everyone. Page after page after page.

I know you love talking about how great you are at everything. And that is great but...

But the reason you are being flipped shit by Iowanian is because you got emotional...thought people were not lavishing you with enough praise as you thought you deserved for your information and made some stupid e-mail list...you took your ball and went somewhere else with it.

Iowanian and I thought it was bullshit at the time...don't act like these situations are the same.

BigRedChief 11-21-2012 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9139810)
I know you love talking about how great you are at everything. And that is great but...

But the reason you are being flipped shit by Iowanian is because you got emotional...thought people were not lavishing you with enough praise as you thought you deserved for your information and made some stupid e-mail list...you took your ball and went somewhere else with it.

Iowanian and I thought it was bullshit at the time...don't act like these situations are the same.

you ignored my main points. The email list was years later. Are you saying no shit was flipped before then?

What about Dane?

|Zach| 11-21-2012 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9139817)
you ignored my main points. The email list was years later. Are you saying no shit was flipped before then?

What about Dane?

I am saying that is the main reason he flips you shit. Even if you were flipped shit before that you probably deserved it because you are a self obsessed cheese dick.

oldman 11-21-2012 03:20 PM

There's some credence to this. The "will not be retained" is a practice employed among many businesses including one well known KC based telecommunications firm. The employee is placed on administrative leave with full pay and benefits until the date determined by the company, in this case probably the end of the season. At that point whatever severance package kicks in. It's up to the company to either allow the employee to clean out their workspace or to have security do so. Thanksgiving day would be a perfect time for security.

CoMoChief 11-21-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9139821)
I am saying that is the main reason he flips you shit. Even if you were flipped shit before that you probably deserved it because you are a self obsessed cheese dick.

tell me.....what exactly is a cheese dick, and where can i find a dick made of cheese? Maybe that cheese farm off of I-70 ?

SAUTO 11-21-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9139831)
tell me.....what exactly is a cheese dick, and where can i find a dick made of cheese? Maybe that cheese farm off of I-70 ?

want one to chew on for Thanksgiving?

Centerpiece maybe?
Posted via Mobile Device

Tonka83 11-21-2012 03:43 PM

Please be true x1000000000000000000000000000000000

Al Bundy 11-21-2012 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9139868)
want one to chew on for Thanksgiving?

Centerpiece maybe?
Posted via Mobile Device

I was thinking he would want one to sit on.

Jerm 11-21-2012 04:06 PM

Cannot wait for the Monday after Week 17...

Can't get here fast enough...

CoMoChief 11-21-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9139897)
I was thinking he would want one to sit on.

oh yess....pleeeease

Mother****erJones 11-21-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief103182 (Post 9139126)
What I would give to be a fly on the wall at THAT meeting...

Zip!!

Mother****erJones 11-21-2012 04:34 PM

Hope it's true! How can it not be after the ineptness of this team? I like hearing rumors some are true some are not. Who the hell posted that about cowher??:doh!:

chiefzilla1501 11-21-2012 04:48 PM

I always appreciate rumors.

This doesnt surprise me. I saw it on piolis face after Haley was fired. I see it in shots of pioli and hunt on the field. Pioli has looked more defensive this year by a mile.

The Franchise 11-21-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9139978)
I always appreciate rumors.

This doesnt surprise me. I saw it on piolis face after Haley was fired. I see it in shots of pioli and hunt on the field. Pioli has looked more defensive this year by a mile.

I had a feeling that he was going to be gone when he came out for his "media blitz". I believe that was his way of trying to show Clark that he could take the blame for it.....but at that point it was to late.