ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Funny Stuff substitute teacher sex set up by HS student (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265381)

demonhero 10-18-2012 07:50 PM

substitute teacher sex set up by HS student

"A substitute teacher has been fired after a former student bragged on Twitter and claimed he had sex with her while he was still in high school. As proof of his exploits, Justin Foster posted nude photos of the young, blond teacher, as well as texts messages that he says she sent to him. He claims it's all to 'screw her over.' He says Anna Michelle Walters, a teacher at Cosby High School in Midlothian, Virginia, sent him the pictures after the two had sex. She is now being investigated by the police.
Twitter users, meanwhile, have hailed the West Virginia University student, who is now 18, as a 'hero' and a 'legend' @DubVeeU " - DailyMail

Vagina .. Virgina same thing. ROFL

NSFW

listopencil 10-18-2012 07:53 PM

Idiot.

Lumpy 10-18-2012 07:55 PM

http://files.gamebanana.com/img/ico/sprays/nicee.png

FAX 10-18-2012 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9029329)
Idiot.

Well said, Mr. listopencil.

A gentleman never tweets about past twat twiddles.

FAX

hometeam 10-18-2012 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLLLLumpy (Post 9029333)

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/w...hpark_nice.png

Discuss Thrower 10-18-2012 07:57 PM

Again, why in the world do people think it's a good idea to send people naked pics?

And this goes double for those in "public" professions.

Sorter 10-18-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9029337)

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/650116_o.gif

KChiefer 10-18-2012 08:02 PM

He did this to "screw her over?"

Justin is probably fostering some herpes.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-18-2012 08:03 PM

Fuuuuuuuuuuuu

kcxiv 10-18-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9029339)
Again, why in the world do people think it's a good idea to send people naked pics?

And this goes double for those in "public" professions.

its pretty easy to get women to send pics of themselves naked. I have a folder on my computer that has quite a few chicks naked. some are just friends, some are chicks i met on facebook that just randomly messaged me and we got to talkin. Some is chicks i have met over the internet in the past 15 years.

Its never a good idea, i mean i would never go out of my way to post them. its now how i roll, but its pretty easy to get them from certain chicks. Also, some women just dont give a ****.

Titty Meat 10-18-2012 08:05 PM

The tits on her are great but she has a giant pussy and a flat ass. i'd still hit it though.

Iowanian 10-18-2012 08:05 PM

She shouldn't have done it, but it's pretty much a d-bag move on that kid's part.

petegz28 10-18-2012 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9029335)
Well said, Mr. listopencil.

A gentleman never tweets about past twat twiddles.

FAX

LMAO "tweeting twat twiddles!!"

GloryDayz 10-18-2012 08:06 PM

It'll be funny when some girl at the 'ol WVU kicks his ass in a bar and gives him a Dirty Sanchez for just being a cry-baby prick (and having a small one).

CoMoChief 10-18-2012 08:07 PM

moron.

The Franchise 10-18-2012 08:36 PM

I'd PIIHB.

listopencil 10-18-2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9029367)
She shouldn't have done it, but it's pretty much a d-bag move on that kid's part.

It is a double standard, but it's there because males aren't the same as females. Of course you can only make generalizations but regardless of decades of effort by some in the Equal Rights movement, they are built differently, they are wired differently and they interpret sexual acts differently. A woman in her late 20's having sex with a boy in his late teens simply isn't the same thing when you reverse the genders.

Iowanian 10-18-2012 08:45 PM

He's not saying he was molested.

He put pics up bragging and specifically to screw up her life.

I hope he gets curb stomped for being a douchebag.

FAX 10-18-2012 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9029500)
It is a double standard, but it's there because males aren't the same as females. Of course you can only make generalizations but regardless of decades of effort by some in the Equal Rights movement, they are built differently, they are wired differently and they interpret sexual acts differently. A woman in her late 20's having sex with a boy in his late teens simply isn't the same thing when you reverse the genders.

All well and good except for the proven biological factoid involving the disparity in maturity rates between sexes.

FAX

WV 10-18-2012 08:53 PM

Damn can't click the boobies at work.

listopencil 10-18-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9029554)
All well and good except for the proven biological factoid involving the disparity in maturity rates between sexes.

FAX

In part it is that early emotional development in girls that can make it so damaging. They tend to attach an importance to the act itself that boys of the same age don't share.

listopencil 10-18-2012 09:15 PM

Or were you referring specifically to physical maturation, as in puberty?

listopencil 10-18-2012 09:27 PM

Here's a chunk of a wikipeda article.

On average, girls begin puberty at ages 10-11; boys at ages 11-12.<sup id="cite_ref-dukehealth.org_0-0" class="reference">[1]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-Chumlea_1-0" class="reference">[2]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-pamf.org_2-0" class="reference">[3]</sup> Girls usually complete puberty by ages 15–17,<sup id="cite_ref-pamf.org_2-1" class="reference">[3]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-Pamf.org_3-0" class="reference">[4]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-Puberty_4-0" class="reference">[5]</sup> while boys usually complete puberty by ages 16–17.<sup id="cite_ref-pamf.org_2-2" class="reference">[3]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-Pamf.org_3-1" class="reference">[4]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-Marshall17677_5-0" class="reference">[6]</sup> The major landmark of puberty for females is menarche, the onset of menstruation, which occurs on average between ages 12-13;<sup id="cite_ref-Tanner_6-0" class="reference">[7]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-U.S._menarche_7-0" class="reference">[8]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-Canadian_menarche_8-0" class="reference">[9]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-UK_menarche_9-0" class="reference">[10]</sup> for males, it is the first ejaculation, which occurs on average at age 13.<sup id="cite_ref-Jorgensen_.26_Keiding_10-0" class="reference">[11]

</sup> I've done some light research and it appears to be fairly accurate, I did find a parenting site that states the following:

Girls are more likely to experience early puberty than boys are. A major reason for this difference is that girls generally undergo puberty earlier than boys normally. Girls also exhibit a larger range of puberty onset (9-16 years of age versus 13-15 years of age for boys), making earlier onset more likely.

So...surprise! Boys and girls are different again. The thing is that being physically ready for the act of sex doesn't prepare you for it. And the act itself is psychologically different on a very profound and fundamental level for the two genders.

Fish 10-18-2012 09:44 PM

I feel cheated. My education was lacking..

BIG_DADDY 10-18-2012 10:00 PM

He needs to be shot in the face with a high power rifle at close range.

Sorter 10-18-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 9029813)
He needs to be shot in the face with a high power rifle at close range.

http://oi39.tinypic.com/vh5e89.jpg

BIG_DADDY 10-18-2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9029820)

OK, maybe he just needs to have his ass beat so badly that the rest of his life is ****ed up 3x worse than hers is going to be now.

Psyko Tek 10-18-2012 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish (Post 9029783)

my education was nothing like this

L.A. Chieffan 10-19-2012 12:01 AM

Bill Cosby has his own High School?

JD10367 10-19-2012 12:16 AM

I'll say the same thing I always say: teachers DID NOT look that good when I was in school!

Phobia 10-19-2012 01:39 AM

Dude did all that just to screw up her life after she gave up the flower of power to him? Wow. He's more jacked up than your average kid. He must have had 3 or 4 Uncle Rodneys mess him up along the way. Poor bastard.

Two-Twenty 10-19-2012 01:48 AM

To be fair, it is uncertain how this unlawful and immoral act (his alleged rape) has affected him. The seeds of such debauchery sometime sprout in weird ways.

BillSelfsTrophycase 10-19-2012 02:36 AM

Fat

/Omaha

J Diddy 10-19-2012 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 9029931)
I'll say the same thing I always say: teachers DID NOT look that good when I was in school!

This is what I'm saying. I don't think I had one hot teacher from k-12. My son's is in the 4th grade and hasn't had a teacher that's not smoking yet. It does make for some good parent teacher conferences.

Gary 10-19-2012 06:22 AM

Take a moment and read the comments at the bottom of the page. Literary masterpieces of grammatical excellence!

htismaqe 10-19-2012 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 9029931)

I certainly hope you're using the word "good" in a relative manner.

Garcia Bronco 10-19-2012 09:50 AM

Dang....that pussy is a little worn.

boogblaster 10-19-2012 09:58 AM

no past porks ever send me nude pics .....

BlackHelicopters 10-19-2012 10:31 AM

Nice clitoral hood.

Nzoner 10-19-2012 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9030036)
This is what I'm saying. I don't think I had one hot teacher from k-12. My son's is in the 4th grade and hasn't had a teacher that's not smoking yet. It does make for some good parent teacher conferences.

My hottest teacher was my 5th grade teacher,too bad I didn't know what that "funny feeling" was at the time.

gblowfish 10-19-2012 10:53 AM

In my high school it was Mrs Creek, the cheerleader coach.
Petite blonde, curvy, hot hot hot.

Rausch 10-19-2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9030492)
Nice clitoral hood.

In a pinch it could keep your BBQ dry...

KCUnited 10-19-2012 11:45 AM

Be like ****ing one of those spinach artichoke dip bread bowls.

loochy 10-19-2012 12:59 PM

Not too bad. Not bad at all.

maybe nsfw:

DaneMcCloud 10-19-2012 01:00 PM

That girl needs labia reduction.

Those are ugly ass meat curtains.

KCUnited 10-19-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9030803)

My first impression looking at it was to rub it and smoke it.

Iowanian 10-19-2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

You're just spoiled by all of that ginaplasty in Cali.

I'm the kind to make the best out of all situations.
A cell phone flashlight and some music and I could perform one hell of a shadow puppet play with her mud flaps.

DaneMcCloud 10-19-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9030929)
You're just spoiled by all of that ginaplasty in Cali.

I'm the kind to make the best out of all situations.
A cell phone flashlight and some music and I could perform one hell of a shadow puppet play with her mud flaps.

You could probably fit the cell phone in there and watch a movie in the dark.

whoman69 10-19-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9029367)

Totally D-bag. How does this make him a hero?

Titty Meat 10-19-2012 03:27 PM

Yeah she's got a big poonany but those tits and that body http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/486/mikewhoa.png

ChiTown 10-19-2012 05:43 PM

Quote:

Not too much for me. The more the merrier. I like to chew on that shit like its beef jerkey........

JoeyChuckles 10-19-2012 05:47 PM

My favorite part was the pictures.

DaneMcCloud 10-19-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9031264)
Not too much for me. The more the merrier. I like to chew on that shit like its beef jerkey........

:Lin:

stevieray 10-19-2012 06:20 PM

Mrs.Butterface

Bowser 10-19-2012 07:45 PM

Then he'll leave your ass for a(nother) white girl.

KCUnited 10-19-2012 08:01 PM

Bwana has gutted and slept in a moose smaller than that pussy.

htismaqe 10-19-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9030036)

It isn't that hard to understand. You teachers were all 20 years OLDER than you.

Your son's teachers are all 20 years YOUNGER than you.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-19-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish (Post 9029783)

No shit. I never had a single hot teacher. One pretty cute one in college but by then who cares. Sigh.

NewChief 10-20-2012 07:17 AM

Hopefully this doesn't kick this out to DC, since it's a "political" source, but I found this article interesting in the discussion about teenage girls, specifically the Facebook site "12 year Old Sluts." On one hand, the vitriol and misogyny the site unloads on the girls is ridiculous. That being said, I do think that calling into question the whole 12 year olds being hyper sexualized is worthwhile.

http://www.salon.com/2012/10/19/the_...ear_old_girls/
The war on 12-year-old girls
An epidemic of high-profile trolling is a testament to how pathological misogyny is — and how early it begins VIDEO
By Mary Elizabeth Williams

Topics: Amanda Todd, Facebook, Gardasil, Gawker, HPV, Internet Culture, michael brutsch, Reddit, Tweens, violentacrez, Life News, News
The war on 12-year-old girls

Behold the scariest, most dangerous creature in America: the 12-year-old girl. Better shut her down.

It’s been an alarmingly terrible week for girls. There’s been the sickening story of the death of Amanda Todd, whose odyssey of bullying and shaming began when she was a curious seventh-grader who responded to a webcam user’s request for a “flash” of her young breasts. On the bright side, though, there was also the cheery news that vaccinations won’t turn 11- and 12-year-old girls into dirty whores. That’s got to be some form of possible advancement for female health, because “promiscuity risk” is still the No. 1 concern parents have about Gardasil, the vaccine against the HPV virus that can lead to cervical cancer. Great to know we live in a country where families are more worried about the imaginary risk of their daughters’ sexual behavior than the real one of viruses and cancer.

And then we’ve had those unavoidable, headline-grabbing creeps. On Thursday, Michael Brutsch, the 49-year-old Texan whom Gawker’s Adrien Chen exposed last week as notorious Reddit troll Violentacrez, gave his first television interview on Anderson Cooper’s “360.” As Violentacrez, Brutsch was behind the (thankfully now defunct) subreddit Jailbait and had until recently been moderating his new pet Reddit project, Creepshots, a gallery of leering, surreptitiously shot photos of women. The “Violentacrez character,” as Brutsch refers to himself, was also behind such provocative subreddits as Rapebait, Chokeabitch and Picsofdeadkids, and claimed he had sex with his stepdaughter. In other words, he’s one of the grossest examples of our species we’ve currently got going.

The self-described “creepy uncle of Reddit,” who was dismissed from his job after his online alter ego was revealed, seemed embarrassed yet only marginally self-aware in his conversation with Drew Griffin as he humble-bragged, “There are hot-button topics that you can make a comment about and just enrage people … Apparently I have a gift for pushing buttons.”

At one point in the conversation, Griffin faced Brutsch and said of his behavior, “I’m a father. Of a daughter. I would be very mad at you.” Brutsch’s face at that moment was priceless, briefly flickering with the understanding that those drooled over girls in their underwear he posted all over Reddit are somebody’s daughters. Then the light went off again.

“All I can say is that I’m sorry. I have made mistakes,” he said, before adding, “Reddit encouraged and enabled this sort of behavior, and I shouldn’t have been a part of it. Nobody on Reddit really had anything to say about it at all. Since then, I have come to understand that there are situations where things are inappropriate … I am to some degree apologizing for what I did … I was playing to an audience of college kids. And you know, when two years ago, when all of this was at its height, the audience was appreciative and supportive of the sort of gallows humor that I put out there.”

Brutsch is a grown-ass man who has made his own choices, choices that creatures with opposable thumbs would generally find repugnant. Yet when he showed off the gold-plated Reddit bobblehead award he received “for making significant contributions to the site,” he was offering very real evidence that in addition to being a singular, walking piece of vomit, he’s also undeniably a bro in a community of fellow dirtbags. He existed, and thrived, because he had the encouragement to do so.

And if you require any further proof, read Soraya Chemaly’s nausea-inducing Huffington Post piece on “The 12-Year-Old Slut Meme and Facebook’s Misogyny Problem.” In it, she takes on Facebook’s famously blind eye to pages that intimidate and exploit underage girls, notably the “12-Year-Old Slut Memes” page that’s so chock-full of hilarity about pubes and virginity that it gives new meaning to the word “gag.” It’s the brainchild of two self-described 19-year-old males, and to get a sense of the tone, consider a post from last month declaring “**** all you people that had a cry and reported us because we put your slutty ****ing photos up, got ****ing banned from facebook for a while you ****s, had to make a new account. If you post slutty ****ing shit on facebook expect your photo to end up on here, then tagged in, then ripped to shreds by 120 thousand people. Chaos will continue. Go die.” There you go, girls. Doesn’t get clearer than “go die.”

What is it about young girls that’s so incendiary? That could make “Jailbait” for a time the second most popular search on Reddit, that would ever put the words “12-year-old” and “slut” together? This BS – this dehumanizing crap – can’t just be chalked up to the inherent budding attractiveness of youth and freshness. This goes way, way beyond that particular can of worms. I think it has a whole lot to do with just how deeply engrained the hatred of women is in our culture.

It’s not a coincidence that it’s right around the age of 12 that a girl begins to come to an understanding of her potential for power. Not just her sexual power. But her intellectual and physical mettle as well. She’s still very much a child – a child in need of support and protection – but early adolescence is the beginning of a girl coming into her own as an independent person. With a brain and a body she’s going to control. How terrifying that is for the hateful, misogynistic jerks of the world. (And I’m not letting sabotaging, self-hating females off the hook here for their bullying and divisiveness either; they’re a huge part of the problem too.) They pick on girls because it’s easier than dealing with adult women; that’s how weak they are.

I look at my own 12-year-old daughter and I see so much possibility in her. So much strength and wisdom and beauty. And some days, I feel like apologizing to her for everything on the Internet that doesn’t involve tiny pigs. I wish I could write off the likes of Michael Brutsch as one isolated, disturbed individual. And he’s exceptional; a king among trolls, to be sure. But he exists because there is a strong and vocal community of little creeps who are simultaneously aroused and hateful and scared to death of everything that a young girl represents. Who look at her and feel so bad about their own pathetic selves they want nothing more than to tear her down and make her feel ever worse about herself. My dear daughter, I am so sorry these morons are out there, and that you and your friends are in their cross hairs. That they don’t see you as a person but a threat.

But I hope they’re right. I hope you and your friends grow up to be everything that scares the crap out of these idiots. I hope you all stay loud and strong and refuse to be pushed around by dirty weirdos hiding in their basements, anonymously trying put you down, rewarding each other with encouragement and bobbleheads. I hope you change the world. I hope you all can stay brave and autonomous and bullyproof and be their worst nightmare. Because they’re been trying to be yours for way too long.

Fire Me Boy! 10-22-2012 04:19 PM

Pics... NSFW

http://scallywagandvagabond.com/2012...een-craving/2/

Ming the Merciless 10-22-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Dane McCloud afraid of / doesn't like pussy

SHOCKING

http://i47.tinypic.com/9tzdxk.jpg

scho63 11-13-2012 06:59 PM

Female teacher in Flori-duh caught banging 16 yr old exchange student by husband

I think they should start a new show "Schoolteachers Gone Wild With Students". They have plenty of female teachers to fill 2,000 episodes

-----------------

http://www.aol.com/video/teacher-acc...est=latestnews

A Treasure Coast teacher was arrested and accused of having sexual relations with a teenage foreign exchange student who lived with her and her husband.

WV 11-13-2012 07:06 PM

I so got jipped when I was in school.

RaiderH8r 11-13-2012 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9030492)
Nice clitoral hood.

She should keep that thing battened down during a stiff breeze or she's likely to fly away. I've seen main sails with less square footage.

seclark 11-13-2012 07:17 PM

Boss Hog 11-14-2012 12:27 AM

Her pussy looks like roast beef.

Sorter 11-14-2012 12:36 AM

Looking at her face/chest area: http://i51.tinypic.com/2la4htv.jpg

When the gaze drops lower and full nudes are seen:
http://oi47.tinypic.com/ojxbl.jpg

DaneMcCloud 11-14-2012 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9039778)
Dane McCloud afraid of / doesn't like pussy

Never saw this post.

Now I get it: Your wife has a huge ****ing droopy ****.

Congrats!

Boss Hog 11-14-2012 12:44 AM

If my put my hand down some broads pants and felt that thing I would run away as fast as I could. That shit doesn't happen unless your pounded daily by porn star dicks.

Sorter 11-14-2012 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boss Hog (Post 9117518)
If my put my hand down some broads pants and felt that thing I would run away as fast as I could. That shit doesn't happen unless your pounded daily by porn star dicks.

Did you see the student hitting that?

In the words of Joe Rogan, "That guy is explosive!"

Rausch 11-14-2012 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9117525)
Did you see the student hitting that?

In the words of Joe Rogan, "That guy is explosive!"

http://scifun.files.wordpress.com/20...whut.jpg?w=520

Sorter 11-14-2012 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9117626)

If you watch teh UFC, you'll notice that Joe always says that black fighters are all "explosive" or "extremely athletic". Like, without fail. If there is a black fighter, he will be called explosive.

An interesting conundrum would be Baldwin in teh UFC, for obvious reasons.

LMAO

Rausch 11-14-2012 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9117631)
If you watch teh UFC, you'll notice that Joe always says that black fighters are all "explosive" or "extremely athletic". Like, without fail. If there is a black fighter, he will be called explosive.

An interesting conundrum would be Baldwin in teh UFC, for obvious reasons.

LMAO

No, I'm just all a-question about you noting an underage kid hitting some teacher is...

You know what, fuggit...

Holladay 11-14-2012 05:13 AM

guess its to each his own. big tits, big butt, big lips and big lips. one can motorboat on many things.

I prefer to suck on them all.

vs no ass, no tits, no lips at either end

jspchief 11-14-2012 08:15 AM

The comments at that link are really outstanding. So insightful.

Gary 11-14-2012 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9039532)

That last pic looks like someone crammed a piece of stuffed crust pizza up her pussy.

scho63 11-27-2012 05:18 AM

Another day, another female teacher boinking her students!

1 Attachment(s)
This really is a crazy epidemic! If all these females were male, there would be a public outcry. Double standard but at least these dudes are heroes at school.

-------------

Accusations surprise teacher's former students

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-teacher.html
-------------

Two former Walton High School students said Wednesday they are stunned by allegations that biology teacher Stephanie Fletcher had sexual contact with two underage male students at the school, calling her a caring educator who always had the welfare of students in mind.

“She was my favorite teacher in the world,” said Abby Kennedy, 16, of Delhi, who said Fletcher, 28, had been her biology teacher at Walton High School. “She’s an amazing lady who is always very supportive of her students. I don’t think Stephanie could have done what they say she has done.”

Kennedy, now a student at the State University College of Technology at Delhi after earning an general equivalency diploma, said she always received sound advice from Fletcher when she discussed a variety of personal situations with the teacher.

Adam Sanchez, who also had Fletcher as in instructor when he took a biology class at Walton, also said he doesn’t believe the allegations that are the basis of felony charges against the teacher. He claimed some female students wanted to cause problems for Fletcher after receiving failing grades from the teacher.

“These girls were saying she dressed trashily,” Sanchez said. “But Stephanie is an attractive lady, and no matter how she dressed, she looked good.”

According to a deposition that state police filed in Sidney Town Court, one of the alleged victims told investigators that he was “picked on and bullied” by a male teacher who had been having an affair with Fletcher. The alleged victim said he complained about the way the male teacher had been interacting with him in a letter sent to the home of the high school principal, Michael MacDonald.

The alleged victim told investigators that he believed he was being mistreated because the male teacher, whose name is being withheld by The Daily Star, was aware that he and Fletcher had had sexual contact.

A spokeswoman for the state Education Department had no immediate comment when asked if the agency will delve into the student’s allegations concerning the male teacher.

The student told a state police investigator in his deposition that he later went to the principal and showed him photos that Fletcher had sent to him, as well as messages he had received from her through their Facebook contacts.

The student told police that he believes the male teacher should no longer be teaching at the school. He described Fletcher as “a head case,” saying, “I don’t think she should ever be able to teach again.”

School officials have refused to discuss the case with The Daily Star, citing the fact that the state police investigation is ongoing.

The allegations that are the basis of the the two felony child rape charges against Fletcher have triggered concern throughout the community, Walton Village Mayor Patrick Meredith said.

“People are having a difficult time believing that something like this could have happened in the little town of Walton,” Meredith said. “The reaction everywhere is really one of general surprise.”

Meredith said he suspects Walton residents are eager to “get through this and put it in the past.”

“This has impacted several families in our community, and we hurt with them,” he said.

KChiefs1 11-27-2012 07:34 PM

Here's the latest teacher/student affair:

Quote:

Band teacher accused of affair with girl

Band teacher accused of affair with girl
41 Action News Staff
Nov 27, 2012 6:55 p.m.

An Independence, Mo., teacher is accused of molesting a student.

James N. Owens, 27, of Lee's Summit, faces one count of enticement of a child and second-degree child molestation. The enticement charge is a felony, and the molestation charge is a misdemeanor.

Court records show Owens engaged in electronic conversations of a sexual nature with a 14-year-old girl. According to the Jackson County Prosecutor's Office, Owens also subjected the girl to sexual contact.

Prosecutor Jean Peters Baker said Owens was a teacher at William Chrisman High School, and the victim was a student.

According to the probable cause statement, officers were dispatched to William Chrisman High School on Aug. 20 to investigate a possible sexual offense. The officer said during the meeting at the school, the reporting party said his wife saw a Facebook chat between the victim and Owens, who was her band teacher.

The reporting party said the conversation was live between the two and that past conversations were discovered that contained sexually explicit messages from Owens to the victim.

The victim had a meeting with the school counselor and said she had been involved in a romantic relationship with Owens since March 2012, according to court records. The records showed the victim told authorities the relationship involved kissing and touching and that the contact occurred at school, sometimes in the band room.

The detective in Independence reviewed the archived chat log and found the following conversation from Aug. 10.

Warning: The following conversation includes sexually explicit language.

victim: I do know baby! Hopefully you got a nice glimpse of my boobs to get you through :) lol
James Nolan Owens: Yes!!! Huge baby ... can't wait to kiss them!
Victim: Well I have to say the same about your area! :)
James Nolan Owens: Ha!! Well ... u make me ------- :) I can't wait to ------ for you again :)
Victim: Mmm :) it seems like its been so long!!
James Nolan Owens: Yeah ... we will fix that!!! Urgh ... I hope

Authorities discovered Owens and the victim communicated by text message and phone calls as well. They discovered more than 1,500 text messages from June to August between the pair and more than 100 phone calls.

A search of Owens' cellphone and computer hard drive showed photographs of the victim without a shirt or bra in the form of Facebook chats and text messages on the phone, according to the probable cause statement.

Prosecutors have requested a bond of $75,000 for Owens.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-27-2012 07:41 PM

Dude is ****ed.

RockChalk 11-27-2012 07:51 PM

WTF is wrong with people? 14 years old, man. You have to be either mentally handicapped or have a serious mental/sexual illness to mess around with a girl that young. Especially when you consider it's a teacher/student relationship.

Given the age, this is definitely appropriate without pics.