ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Matt Barkley doesn't resemble elite quarterback prospect in 2012 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266955)

Mr_Tomahawk 11-22-2012 07:20 PM

Barkley sucks.

KCFaninSEA 11-22-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9142633)
It's just stupid that people are coming up with reasons for us not to pick this guy.

It's time.

I think it is more of people wondering if we can get another stud at pick #1 and a different quality QB with just as much upside at pick #33. If there is no other quality QB then ya take him but if the falloff from him to a guy at #33 won't be that much then it must be evaluated.

Lets face it, it makes for great discussion and at this point there will be a ton of transition at arrowhead between now and then. Anything could happen.

KCFaninSEA 11-22-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9142638)
Barkley sucks.

Ya don't want this guy even in the 4th round. Sanchez part 2

BossChief 11-22-2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCFaninSEA (Post 9143124)
I think it is more of people wondering if we can get another stud at pick #1 and a different quality QB with just as much upside at pick #33. If there is no other quality QB then ya take him but if the falloff from him to a guy at #33 won't be that much then it must be evaluated.

Lets face it, it makes for great discussion and at this point there will be a ton of transition at arrowhead between now and then. Anything could happen.

That thought process makes me sick to my stomach.

milkman 11-22-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9143147)
That thought process makes me sick to my stomach.

It's the same argument we've seen for years.

BossChief 11-22-2012 10:26 PM

Lets say we take the names out of the equation...lets provide a grade (on a scale of 1-100) on each player

QB A has a ranking of 91
QB B has a ranking of 89
QB C has a ranking of 86
QB D has a ranking of 82
QB E has a ranking of 79

There are defensive players that rank out as 95, 94, 93 and 2 90s.

I swear, some Chiefs fans would be totally fine passing on the 91 ranked QB becasue they think its ok to get the 82 or even the 79...as long as they canget that 95 defensive guy.

To me, even if my team looks to be in position to take the 86, Id be fully willing to trade that 95 defensive player AND that 86, and more to move up to take that 91.

Not in a million years would I pass on that 91 to take that 95...in HOPE of being able to take that 82 or 79.

The Bad Guy 11-22-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9141662)
I acutally wouldn't mind Cassel being kept as the primary backup as long as he takes a pay cut....which I'm sure he won't do and I don't necessarily blame him for not doing so.

Further proof that 99% of your posts are ****ing absurd.

I don't care who our backup is as long as it's not Matt ****ing Cassel.

He needs to be off this team as soon as this season is over.

The Bad Guy 11-22-2012 10:35 PM

Quote:

Your head must be evaluated.

BossChief 11-22-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9143219)

this.

I don't care if the guy would play for vet minimum...he needs to go somewhere else.

Everytime a player or coach says "I don't know what it is" that means they don't want to say something bad about Cassel because the guy is like an anchor for this team.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-23-2012 08:38 AM

However, he flashes enough mobility and movement skills to be effective within the pocket. Barkley will routinely climb the pocket to avoid penetrating rushers, and his efficient footwork allows him to make accurate throws under duress

That's really all that matters TBH So, basically mobility isn't a question.

BoneKrusher 11-23-2012 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCFaninSEA (Post 9143132)
Ya don't want this guy even in the 4th round. Sanchez part 2

yep

Pasta Little Brioni 11-23-2012 08:45 AM

Cmon Bone. Just cause he's from SC doesn't make him another Baywatch boy like Suckchez and Leinart.

BoneKrusher 11-23-2012 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9143655)
Cmon Bone. Just cause he's from SC doesn't make him another Baywatch boy like Suckchez and Leinart.

ROFL

i wouldn't wanna bet on that.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-23-2012 08:51 AM

Do you at least support Chocolate Penii???

BoneKrusher 11-23-2012 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9143660)

Geno is da man.

okcchief 11-23-2012 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9141617)
I'd rather have Landry freaking Jones than Matt Barkley.

At least Jones has some mobility.

Barkley has stone feet.

I think I agree with this. I can't believe I'm saying that.

I think Geno is probably the way to go, but I don't feel like he's a sure thing either.

okcchief 11-23-2012 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9143219)

I wouldn't want Cassel on the team if he paid to play.

Rausch 11-23-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9143660)

Not as much as your sister.

BANG!

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-23-2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9141963)
Ive heard you say this dumb shit a few times and its absolutely ridiculous.

What exactly gives Geno this "major bust potential"?

What is his "fatal flaw" that he needs to overcome and if he doesnt, he will bust?

Zilla' has been a damned True Fan since the Pioli hire and liked the Cassel trade, so just move along; NOTHING to see there, folks.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9142124)
IMO Geno is RGIII without the elite scrambling talent.

He's not a sprinter, but he can elude some mother****ers too.

RealSNR 11-23-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

You are a fan of a team that has NEVER owned their own home-grown franchise QB.

You're going to get a shot at one here this upcoming draft for the FIRST ****ING TIME IN YOUR SORRY ****ING LIFE.

And you want to ****ing GAMBLE THAT AWAY just so you can get a measly ****ing DEFENSIVE PLAYER in the package?

Unbe****inglievable.

QBs aren't about draft value, you ****ing moron. If you don't have one, and a guy is available, YOU TAKE THE ****ING QB AND GO **** YOUR SISTER SO YOU SHUT THE **** UP.

whoman69 11-23-2012 01:43 PM

We can all give the excuses, but if the Chiefs choose anything but QB in the first then the team should be immediately sold.

KCFaninSEA 11-23-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9143957)

You're going to get a shot at one here this upcoming draft for the FIRST ****ING TIME IN YOUR SORRY ****ING LIFE.

And you want to ****ing GAMBLE THAT AWAY just so you can get a measly ****ing DEFENSIVE PLAYER in the package?

Unbe****inglievable.

QBs aren't about draft value, you ****ing moron. If you don't have one, and a guy is available, YOU TAKE THE ****ING QB AND GO **** YOUR SISTER SO YOU SHUT THE **** UP.

I raise questions. That is it. I never said I didn't want anybody. I never said I wanted a certain player or position. I just raised questions. Why don't you learn to read and quit being so sensitive to a subject you obviously are very touchy about. If you would read what I have said, I stated they need a QB in a bad way. No doubt about it. But I also know this team sucks and needs talent in more areas than just at QB. Maybe if you spent some time watching some of the other losers on this team, other than the QB, you would realize this. QB is the most important position on the field, no question, my point is they need help all over the place and a good QB will only make this team average at best.

chiefzilla1501 11-23-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9143782)
Zilla' has been a damned True Fan since the Pioli hire and liked the Cassel trade, so just move along; NOTHING to see there, folks.

You are better than this.

People know im not a true fan. Stick to the discussion points, not baseless character attacks like this.

the Talking Can 11-23-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCFaninSEA (Post 9144140)
I raise questions. That is it. I never said I didn't want anybody. I never said I wanted a certain player or position. I just raised questions. Why don't you learn to read and quit being so sensitive to a subject you obviously are very touchy about. If you would read what I have said, I stated they need a QB in a bad way. No doubt about it. But I also know this team sucks and needs talent in more areas than just at QB. Maybe if you spent some time watching some of the other losers on this team, other than the QB, you would realize this. QB is the most important position on the field, no question, my point is they need help all over the place and a good QB will only make this team average at best.

i can't believe people still show up spouting this crap

seamonster 11-23-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9143782)

The fanbase needs to slow down and lay off their raytown meth pipes if they think smith is in the same universe as an RGIII. That's the bust potential. The fact that everyone assumes because there's a black quarterback in the draft that the next hybrid RGIII/John Elway is among us. Linebackers don't know how to cover griffen because he runs as fast as jamal charles and can throw pin point back shoulder fades like aaron rogers. Those same linebackers probably arn't going to have the same fear of a quarterback that runs slower than they do and tends to overthrow intermediate routes. He's raw and has to learn on the job. Equals bust potential.

RealSNR 11-23-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

This isn't the last draft the NFL will ever see, cockgobbler. Get your precious help next year. Or, you know, hire a GM worth two shits who can find talent in the middle rounds. We've got a ton of picks. We could conceivably fill ALL our holes in just this one draft. It's not likely, but it's possible.

If not, then there's next year. And the year after that. But don't ****ing gamble away the best QB in the draft just so you can get a ****ing slapdick DE that you can draft ANY ****ING TIME.

"I raise questions"

How about you raise a question that has merit? Like whether you should drink sulfuric acid or not

Pasta Little Brioni 11-23-2012 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9143759)
Not as much as your sister.

BANG!

She's a Geno fan too :thumb:

chiefzilla1501 11-23-2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seamonster (Post 9144217)
The fanbase needs to slow down and lay off their raytown meth pipes if they think smith is in the same universe as an RGIII. That's the bust potential. The fact that everyone assumes because there's a black quarterback in the draft that the next hybrid RGIII/John Elway is among us. Linebackers don't know how to cover griffen because he runs as fast as jamal charles and can throw pin point back shoulder fades like aaron rogers. Those same linebackers probably arn't going to have the same fear of a quarterback that runs slower than they do and tends to overthrow intermediate routes. He's raw and has to learn on the job. Equals bust potential.

This. Love his upside. Great guy for a #1 pick and a guy I like much better than cam or even Bradford. But yes, we can't pretend he isn't raw.

RealSNR 11-23-2012 02:39 PM

Say it with me:

The only people who made the comparisons to RGIII are reeruns who only look at his skin color. The national media and turds like BlackBob

I made the comparison at the beginning of the year based on buzz and momentum throughout the process (RGIII wasn't talked about as a top 5 guy until post-bowl season, so clearly I was wrong). But that's about it.

So enough with the "People talk like he's RGIII!" No, they don't.

Chief Roundup 11-23-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Dude you are a member for a month now. See you what you don't know, you noob, is that you are just the latest person to come here saying this type of crap. When there are a lot of posters been saying we need a QB for years. We finally have a chance to get one now. You will not find the Aaron Rodgers falling type of thing with the new CBA. You get one at the top or you don't get one. All other positions can be filled any where else in the draft.

Hammock Parties 11-24-2012 06:03 AM

Just curious, can someone compare GSIII to a white QB? LMAO

Hammock Parties 11-24-2012 06:05 AM

Don't tell me you don't want this kid after reading this.

Quote:

Grade School

Smith was classified as gifted and taught an advanced curriculum emphasizing creativity and the arts, including writing stories and poetry. Smith acted as well, performing in his school’s production of “The Nutcracker”. In fifth grade, Smith won an oratorical contest reciting work by the poet Langston Hughes. Smith even competed in chess tournaments, however, he enjoyed sketching cartoon characters the most.

Smith was admitted to Norland Middle School’s magnet program, which dedicated two hours a day to arts instruction. "There, Smith thrived, drawing with pencils and charcoal. Painting with pastels and acrylic paints required touch, foresight and patience. Minor mistakes could nullify hours of work. No matter what tools he employed, he was a perfectionist."

Mr. Flopnuts 11-24-2012 06:16 AM

**** yeah! :drool:

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-24-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9145546)
Don't tell me you don't want this kid after reading this.

SOLD!

Sorter 11-24-2012 12:34 PM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md...9d7mo1_500.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1dnfpFQPU1r2gphb.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8iv6rFwvb1qbrt0b.gif

Mr. Laz 11-24-2012 12:38 PM

Carson Palmer
Mark Sanchez
Matt Barkley
Matt Cassel

You can pretty much shake them up in a bag and end up with the same thing.

Palmer has years of NFL experience so he's better now but overall they are almost the same guy.

Palmer and Sanchez have slightly better arms

Hammock Parties 11-24-2012 12:41 PM

All USC QBs do is steal money in the NFL.

A USC QB has never won a SB.

Sanchez won a couple playoff games. Rodney Peete won one. That's the limit of their magnificence.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-24-2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9146031)
Carson Palmer
Mark Sanchez
Matt Barkley
Matt Cassel

Palmer has years of NFL experience so he's better now but overall they are almost the same guy.

If a Carrol-coached USC QB can't get it done, why the **** would I want one led by Lane ****ing Kiffin?!?!?!?

Pass.

Pass.

Pass.

Nien.

Nyet.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-24-2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9146040)
All USC QBs do is steal money in the NFL.

A USC QB has never won a SB.

Sanchez won a couple playoff games. Rodney Peete won one. That's the limit of their magnificence.

Great minds, sir.

Great minds...:thumb:

Saul Good 11-24-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9146031)
Carson Palmer
Mark Sanchez
Matt Barkley
Matt Cassel

Palmer was on track to be in the HOF before his knee got ****ed.

Mr_Tomahawk 11-24-2012 01:28 PM

Kiper: Barkley's stock has dropped dramatically
http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/...d-dramatically

LOS ANGELES -- Matt Barkley was a potential top-five pick in this year's NFL draft.

Then, once he announced he was staying for his senior season, he was the consensus No. 1 overall pick for the 2013 draft.

Now, according to ESPN NFL draft expert Mel Kiper Jr., Barkley would be lucky to go in the top 20 come April. The USC Trojans senior's stock has dropped dramatically this season, with his 15 interceptions and the Trojans' four losses playing a big role in it.

And Barkley suffered a shoulder sprain in his throwing shoulder in USC's last game, a loss to UCLA, so his college career may well be over.

"He's hurt right now, so he's not doing anything to improve his stock," Kiper said Tuesday, in a phone interview. "But I think in terms of the season, it obviously didn't go as well as he would've hoped. He wasn't as good this year as he was last year."

Several things outside of Barkley's control contributed to that, according to Kiper, including the loss of left tackle Matt Kalil and dropped passes by his star receivers. But Barkley didn't have a single signature win this season, and that hurt him.

Even more, his physical limitations came to light. Barkley is listed at 6-foot-2 and 230 pounds and may measure in smaller on both counts at the NFL scouting combine in February.

"It's not about what Barkley did or didn't do, it's about what he is physically," Kiper said. "If you're gonna overcome a mediocre year, you've gotta be great physically. You've gotta have size, you've gotta have a rocket arm, you've gotta have mobility.

"Barkley doesn't have that. … He's not a guy who's gonna wow you over from that standpoint. Matt's a pocket guy who's 6-2 and doesn't have a great arm, so he's gotta be a great decision-maker, tremendously accurate and a great leader. He's gotta have all those things going for him in the NFL to overcome the lack of great physical qualifications."

Kiper pointed to former Washington quarterback Jake Locker as an example of what Barkley is not -- an elite athlete who overcame his statistical shortcomings to still go in the top 10. Locker went eighth to the Tennessee Titans in 2011.

Had Barkley come out last season, Kiper projected him as a possible top-five selection, a good bet to go to the Cleveland Browns and ahead of Ryan Tannehill.

"History, from an NFL perspective, would have been rewritten," Kiper said.

Now, Kiper projects him to go somewhere between the 20th and 40th picks, with a chance to go as high as 15th in a best-case scenario and as low as the middle of the second round in a worst-case situation.

The Senior Bowl, on Jan. 26, will help narrow that range down, Kiper said. But the longtime draft analyst also noted that Barkley's senior season won't have any impact on his NFL future -- only how it starts.

"Whatever he's gonna be, he's gonna be," Kiper said. "The year didn't have any impact on what type of NFL quarterback he's gonna be."

And Kiper left the door open for a sudden, unexpected change in Barkley's stock, pointing to all the pre-draft movement for quarterbacks in recent seasons, especially in 2005.

"Two weeks before that draft, people thought Aaron Rodgers was gonna be the No. 1 overall pick," Kiper said. "He went 24th, Alex Smith went No. 1. Now he's a great quarterback and Smith is an average one."

Dave Lane 11-24-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9143957)

Unbe****inglievable.

http://dribbble.s3.amazonaws.com/use...1290146047.png

In58men 11-25-2012 03:10 PM

Like I've been saying

@JarradPage44: Christian Ponder & Jay Cutler got those Barkley #'s right now
Ponder 22 completions for 159yrds
Cutler 23compketions for 188yrds
#CheckDown

Barkley is Cassel 101.

Rausch 11-25-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9150812)

Barkley is Cassel 101.

THIS!

THERE IS NO GREATER NFL COMPARISON THAN TO CA$$HOLE.

YES, DEAD SERIOUS. He's ****ing disaster.

DO NOT ****ING WANT...

In58men 11-25-2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9150841)
THIS!

THERE IS NO GREATER NFL COMPARISON THAN TO CA$$HOLE.

YES, DEAD SERIOUS. He's ****ing disaster.

DO NOT ****ING WANT...

@nfldraftscout: If Bray does declare, as I'm being told he will, would be my No. 3 QB right now behind Geno Smith & Tyler Wilson. Lot of potential, big arm

Where's Barkley at lol

Sure-Oz 11-25-2012 03:19 PM

Yeah, sticking to Geno #1 still

In58men 11-25-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 9150869)
Yeah, sticking to Geno #1 still

For sure.

seamonster 11-25-2012 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9150812)
Like I've been saying

@JarradPage44: Christian Ponder & Jay Cutler got those Barkley #'s right now
Ponder 22 completions for 159yrds
Cutler 23compketions for 188yrds
#CheckDown

Barkley is Cassel 101.

Comparing cassel and barkley is like comparing smith to Akili Smith. very dumb.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-25-2012 04:30 PM

Geno all day.

Rugby Thompson 11-25-2012 04:40 PM

If we don't take Geno, **** this team...It doesn't make sense to draft a Matt Cassel 2.0 and have the guy wearing the same ****ing number 7 and from the same school and same intangibles. Barkley can't handle the pressure, he came back for another season so he could win the heisman and go to the BCS and he couldn't handle it.

Rugby Thompson 11-25-2012 04:41 PM

All USC qb's are terrible.

Rausch 11-25-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9151317)
All USC qb's are terrible.

I'm ready to go with this (+Florida) and call it a day...

Rugby Thompson 11-25-2012 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9151321)
I'm ready to go with this (+Florida) and call it a day...

You're right but I would take Tebow in a Mcdaniels system over Palmer, Sanchez, Barkley any day.

jd1020 11-25-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9151332)
You're right but I would take Tebow in a Mcdaniels system over Palmer, Sanchez, Barkley any day.

Tebow in a passing offense?

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-25-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Everyone please note the n00b FAIL.

Thanks.

Rugby Thompson 11-25-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9151334)
Tebow in a passing offense?

Mcdaniels drafted him and is the only coach that knew how to use him right.

jd1020 11-25-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9151342)
Mcdaniels drafted him and is the only coach that knew how to use him right.

On the bench? Pretty sure he's not the only coach to do that.

Rausch 11-25-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

I would take none of them over a cactus enema...

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-25-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9151370)
I would take none of them over a cactus enema...

LMAO

Sigh...it appears we have a TF Invasion today...

Rugby Thompson 11-25-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9151341)
Everyone please note the n00b FAIL.

Thanks.

Sorry I dont have 12,000 posts clown.

Rugby Thompson 11-25-2012 05:00 PM

It was a joke about Tebow and people take it so literal lmao.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-25-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9151389)
Sorry I dont have 12,000 posts clown.

You DO however have something red in your box now. Enjoy!

Rugby Thompson 11-25-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9151413)
You DO however have something red in your box now. Enjoy!

Thanks cause that really affects me right? A green or red color, you're a ****ing loser. I could care less about rep or you calling me a n00b. See me in person and try and say that shit and you'd get knocked the **** out, I never disrespected you, why you comin at me for? It was a joke..

The_Doctor10 11-25-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9151416)
Thanks cause that really affects me right? A green or red color, you're a ****ing loser. I could care less about rep, see me in person and I'd knock you the **** out.

I predict you will not be happy here. Threatening violence on a message board is always clutch.

Sorter 11-25-2012 05:06 PM

Quote:

Thanks cause that really affects me right? A green or red color, you're a ****ing loser. I could care less about rep, see me in person and I'd knock you the **** out.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2ry6fd3.jpg

I bet you train UFC

LMAO

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-25-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

LMAO Eat a dick sock, n00b.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-25-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9151437)
http://i43.tinypic.com/2ry6fd3.jpg

I bet you train UFC

LMAO

No no; he's a tough badassed RUGBY GOD!

Rugby Thompson 11-25-2012 05:13 PM

And you are? A lowlife who calls people n00bs and thinks hes funny cause it makes him feel better on the internet about his miserable life.

Sorter 11-25-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9151452)
No no; he's a tough badassed RUGBY GOD!

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...-here-meme.png

This picture = teh n00b. ROFL

Sorter 11-25-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9151456)
And you are? A lowlife who calls people n00bs and thinks hes funny cause it makes him feel better on the internet about his miserable life.

Says the person who thinks he's a bad mofo for calling people out over the internets. LMAO

You're a moron. :)

Rugby Thompson 11-25-2012 05:16 PM

It's so hilarious how all of you hide behind a computer and think you're funny, without this board you're nothing.

Rugby Thompson 11-25-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9151464)
Says the person who thinks he's a bad mofo for calling people out over the internets. LMAO

You're a moron. :)

Because he called me out first over a ****ing joke. STFU, holy **** you're an annoying little ****.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-25-2012 05:18 PM

"You must spread some reputation around before flaming this asshat"

:cuss: Damnit Scott!

Sorter 11-25-2012 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9151469)
Because he called me out first over a ****ing joke. STFU, holy **** you're an annoying little ****.

LMAO.

Tell me, do you wear Affliction shirts? Train UFC in your basement? ROFL

I just want to know how scared I should be when you start sending threats my way.

Sorter 11-25-2012 05:20 PM

:banghead::banghead:
Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9151476)
"You must spread some reputation around before flaming this asshat"

:cuss: Damnit Scott!

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-25-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9151479)
LMAO.

Tell me, do you wear Affliction shirts? Train UFC in your basement? ROFL

I just want to know how scared I should be when you start sending threats my way.

I bet he has "Tap Out" tattooed on his little pee-pee.

Rugby Thompson 11-25-2012 05:24 PM

You know what, I'm not even gonna say anything. I've been a fan for 15 years and I just came here to have a good time but of course cause I don't have 1200000 posts, I get disrespected, what am I supposed to do? Just sit there and take it, **** that. so you know what **** it. Enjoy you're miserable lives, I'm done with this site.

jd1020 11-25-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9151467)
It's so hilarious how all of you hide behind a computer and think you're funny, without this board you're nothing.

Quote:

Thanks cause that really affects me right? A green or red color, you're a ****ing loser. I could care less about rep or you calling me a n00b. See me in person and try and say that shit and you'd get knocked the **** out, I never disrespected you, why you comin at me for? It was a joke..

Are you hiding behind your phone?

Rugby Thompson 11-25-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9151486)
I bet he has "Tap Out" tattooed on his little pee-pee.

Honestly you're the biggest bundle of sticks, do you not get that you're hiding behind you're computer. Would you say this in person, i highly doubt it.

Sorter 11-25-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9151500)
Honestly you're the biggest pillowbiter, do you not get that you're hiding behind you're computer. Would you say this in person, i highly doubt it.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li...99mho1_250.gif