ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Pit Bull pulls baby from fire (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=315763)

BIG_DADDY 06-11-2018 11:17 AM

Pit Bull pulls baby from fire

Yes I am just posting this just to piss off the cupcakes.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/state/ca...212886564.html

CALIFORNIA
'Hero pup' pit bull tries to save baby from house fire by carrying her by the diaper
BY MATTHEW MARTINEZ

mmartinez@mcclatchy.com

A mother in Stockton, California, says her 8-month-old pit bull is a "hero pup" for saving her and her baby's lives last week when a fire broke out in another unit of her fourplex.

Sasha the puppy and 7-month-old Masailah have a special bond, their mom, Nana Chai, told KCRA.

"She's in her bed every day," Chai told the station. "They take baths together and everything."

inRead invented by Teads
So it's no wonder that Sasha went straight for Masailah as soon as she felt heat coming through their door just before midnight on Sunday.

Help us deliver journalism that makes a difference in our community.
Our journalism takes a lot of time, effort, and hard work to produce. If you read and enjoy our journalism, please consider subscribing today.

The pit bull alerted her owner that something was wrong first by barking and yelping, before any of Nana's human senses detected that anything was wrong.

It was one of the few times Nana had left Shasha outside in the backyard for longer than just a few minutes, she told KTXL. The dog was going berserk, yelping and pounding at the back door.

"I open it and she runs in and starts barking at me like crazy, and I was like, 'OK, this is weird. This is not like her,'" Nana told the station.

As she got closer to the door, she saw a glow coming from next door, her cousin's unit in the fourplex. Sasha was already on her way to get her best friend.

Nana, 30, rushed to her Masailah's room, but Sasha had beaten her there. The dog was trying to carry her out of bed and to safety — by Masailah's diaper.

"She has my baby by the diaper just dragging her off the bed — trying to get her to safety."

They got out of their home unharmed, but all of Nana's unit in the fourplex is now unlivable, according to a GoFundMe campaign started by Nana's sister Christine White. The money will go to "help not only my family but also Sasha our hero pup start a new life in a new home."

Nana told McClatchy on Saturday that Sasha is staying with her aunt until Nana finds a new home for the family, and she misses all four of her humans — Nana, Masailah and her two older sisters.

"She misses the kids and sleeping in their beds. I take the kids over there so Sasha doesn't cry all day," Nana said. "It's hard to answer the questions, 'Where are we going to live?' and 'Are we going to be homeless?' when I'm trying to figure that out as well, so right now we're leaning on each other."

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 06-11-2018 11:19 AM

why is this idiot back?

vailpass 06-11-2018 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad (Post 13588985)
why is this idiot back?

Now that you've spit the dick out of your mouth long enough to say something stupid it's time for you to get to kneeling and bobbing again.

TLO 06-11-2018 11:25 AM

I read that the child rescued was then forced into receiving vaccinations, so moot point I guess. :shrug:

Beef Supreme 06-11-2018 11:26 AM

I guess that pitbull prefers to eat babies raw.

BIG_DADDY 06-11-2018 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad (Post 13588985)
why is this idiot back?

I was bored and wanted to see how many soy boys were left here at the planet. Congratulations you made the top of the list.

'Hamas' Jenkins 06-11-2018 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 13588997)
I was bored and wanted to see how many soy boys were left here at the planet. Congratulations you made the top of the list.

Color me stunned that Big Dumb**** uses incel terminology two posts into his return.

Fish 06-11-2018 11:32 AM

Just saving it for later...

Eleazar 06-11-2018 11:33 AM

Er, I'm not a Pit hater but what's the score now between number of children drug out of a fire to number of children mauled?

tooge 06-11-2018 11:36 AM

Just needed it warmed up a bit. Who likes cold baby

BigRichard 06-11-2018 11:38 AM

https://pics.esmemes.com/heroic-pitb...e-33979199.png

Naptown Chief 06-11-2018 11:38 AM

Are people really still anti-pit? That's so early 2000s. Haven't we moved on to another fearsome breed to both hate and tremble at the sight of?

BIG_DADDY 06-11-2018 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 13589004)
Color me stunned that Big Dumb**** uses incel terminology two posts into his return.

I see your mood hasn't changed after all these years. Getting up each day must be hard when your entire life is one giant vaginal discharge. Have you ever considered meds?

Maybe we can all pitch in and send you on a vacation to the new US Embassy in Jerusalem. Start a fund me and will make the first donation. :D

BIG_DADDY 06-11-2018 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRichard (Post 13589013)

ROFL

'Hamas' Jenkins 06-11-2018 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwwataz (Post 13589014)
Are people really still anti-pit? That's so early 2000s. Haven't we moved on to another fearsome breed to both hate and tremble at the sight of?

Imagine the lowest common denominator MMA fan. Now, imagine the dumbest anti-vaxxer you've ever seen. If those two shat out a butt baby, it'd be this idiot.