ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dorsey on NFL AM (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269983)

Hammock Parties 02-13-2013 09:40 AM

Dorsey on NFL AM

Great video. Dorsey jokes about Leon Sandcastle at the start.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/media-center...e-ddd0661a5014

Hammock Parties 02-13-2013 09:42 AM

Said they are in the final days of their evaluation process for the draft...and they saved the QB evaluations for last? :hmmm:

Hammock Parties 02-13-2013 09:44 AM

2:35

"Are you comfortable with Cassel"

"He has demonstrated the skill to play in the NFL."

And that was it. LMAO

Canofbier 02-13-2013 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9399246)

And that was it. LMAO

I laughed at that too. LMAO

The awkward silence afterwards was great.

seaofred 02-13-2013 10:01 AM

Yeah, I think he just basically said. He's gone, but might be a good back up somewhere else.

the Talking Can 02-13-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

And that was it. LMAO

which translates as this for Cassel

http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/q...orhees-Axe.gif

ChiefMojo 02-13-2013 10:03 AM

Can't feel good if your Matt Cassel.ROFL

ChiefRocka 02-13-2013 10:04 AM

He knows who he's taking already.

Molitoth 02-13-2013 10:05 AM

I know it's unprofessional, but I'd like to see someone higher up just come out and basically say that Matt Cassel is ****ing terrible.

I'm sick of all of this Politically Correct bullshit about Matt Cassel.

The dude made a shitton of money, and got more than a fair chance to play in the NFL. He deserves criticism.

Hammock Parties 02-13-2013 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefRocka (Post 9399328)
He knows who he's taking already.

Actually I don't think they do.

But they ARE taking a QB.

Now they're going to burn the midnight oil to figure out who that QB is.

htismaqe 02-13-2013 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9399339)
Actually I don't think they do.

But they ARE taking a QB.

Now they're going to burn the midnight oil to figure out who that QB is.

That's the way I see it.

the Talking Can 02-13-2013 10:12 AM

when the news breaks that we re-signed albert...it is on

everything has fallen in place this last year...everything...

seaofred 02-13-2013 10:15 AM

I also like what he said about Bowe. Makes me think they are close or done with a deal for him. He was in KC this weekend...

The Franchise 02-13-2013 10:17 AM

What'd he say about Bowe?

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-13-2013 10:19 AM

were taking a QB. And after much rape at the combine, we ALL know who its going to be, yes.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buns 02-13-2013 10:21 AM

I get this masculine, vagina-pummeling cock vibe from John Dorsey, whereas pioli always came off like a third world gimp weasel. Just my $.02.

seaofred 02-13-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9399369)
What'd he say about Bowe?

"Bowe is a very talented player. When we get to the Combine, we'll be ready to address such questions (regarding the roster)."

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-13-2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Virtua Chief (Post 9399383)
I get this masculine, vagina-pummeling cock vibe from John Dorsey, whereas pioli always came off like a third world gimp weasel. Just my $.02.

lolz...soooo true.
Posted via Mobile Device

RealSNR 02-13-2013 11:04 AM

"Similations" LMAO

Guy might be nervous in front of the camera, or maybe he just doesn't possess a great vocabulary. Either way, he doesn't come across as a ****ing snake like Pioli did. His dodges are obvious and he doesn't use empty rhetoric.

Once he drafts a QB, consider me a fan.

Hammock Parties 02-13-2013 11:07 AM

One thing's for sure, Dorsey won't be caught dead wearing this:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...m0rg2PK0RhHVYG

Monty 02-13-2013 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9399510)
"Similations" LMAO

Guy might be nervous in front of the camera, or maybe he just doesn't possess a great vocabulary. Either way, he doesn't come across as a ****ing snake like Pioli did. His dodges are obvious and he doesn't use empty rhetoric.

Yep, I like all the changes, but need to the actions align with the words.

tony77 02-13-2013 11:27 AM

Quote:

And that was it. LMAO

All I heard was no HE GONE!

Molitoth 02-13-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9399510)
"Similations" LMAO

Guy might be nervous in front of the camera, or maybe he just doesn't possess a great vocabulary. Either way, he doesn't come across as a ****ing snake like ***** did. His dodges are obvious and he doesn't use empty rhetoric.

Yep. No longer do GM's and Coaches get any benefit of the doubt from me.
They are all guilty until proven innocent.

If Dorsey looks over the QB position, I'm already done with him.

Molitoth 02-13-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9399515)
One thing's for sure, Dorsey won't be caught dead wearing this:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...m0rg2PK0RhHVYG

LMAO

tony77 02-13-2013 11:33 AM

Im just gonna crack up when some of you jump ship if they don`t end up drafting geno smith. I did say if. Calm down now.

RealSNR 02-13-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9399585)
Yep. No longer do GM's and Coaches get any benefit of the doubt from me.
They are all guilty until proven innocent.

If Dorsey looks over the QB position, I'm already done with him.

I'll freely admit that I got fooled big-time on Scott Pioli when he was first hired. Even after the Matt Cassel and Tyson Jackson abortions, I still thought he was a great GM. "How could a GM considered to be a franchise savior be so awful? He must really know what he's doing" I said to myself.

Though doubts persisted, I didn't REALLY start to believe he was a fraud until Matt Cassel's abortion of a playoff game.

Nevermore. I'm not getting fooled ever again by this dumbass franchise.

RealSNR 02-13-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9399600)
Im just gonna crack up when some of you jump ship if they don`t end up drafting geno smith. I did say if. Calm down now.

Geno Smith is our preference. If Dorsey/Reid think another QB is the guy and draft him at #1, that's fine.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-13-2013 11:42 AM

its the CP way or the highway.
Posted via Mobile Device

tony77 02-13-2013 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9399607)
I'll freely admit that I got fooled big-time on Scott ***** when he was first hired. Even after the Matt Cassel and Tyson Jackson abortions, I still thought he was a great GM. "How could a GM considered to be a franchise savior be so awful? He must really know what he's doing" I said to myself.

Though doubts persisted, I didn't REALLY start to believe he was a fraud until Matt Cassel's abortion of a playoff game.

Nevermore. I'm not getting fooled ever again by this dumbass franchise.

Well the doors that way. If your that easily rattled by some decisions that have nothing to do with you . Well you don`t need to be a kc fan anyway. They will draft a qb. Just might not be with the first pick. I feel your going to explode if smith is not the pick anyway so you might as well turn your fandom elsewhere.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-13-2013 11:45 AM

or...you can choke a dick...
Posted via Mobile Device

tony77 02-13-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9399612)
Geno Smith is our preference. If Dorsey/Reid think another QB is the guy and draft him at #1, that's fine.

Oh so now you change your tune? I just been getting the impression from you that it was geno or nothing. But ok then.

RealSNR 02-13-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9399624)
Well the doors that way. If your that easily rattled by some decisions that have nothing to do with you . Well you don`t need to be a kc fan anyway. They will draft a qb. Just might not be with the first pick.

Who IS going to be the first pick if it's not a QB?

A CB is shitty value, and Milliner isn't even as good as a Joe Haden or Patrick Peterson.

We're re-signing Albert. LT is out.

**** Star. Another guy like Sheldon Richardson is a reach worse than Tyson Jackson.

Jarvis Jones has spinal stenosis. And Moore and Werner are hardly guys that warrant the first pick when we're covered at OLB with Hali and Houston.

I've never seen anything as blatantly clear and obvious when it comes to a Chiefs draft pick. It has to be one of the QBs. If it's not, then Dorsey is a huge ****ing pussy just as much as Pioli was.

RealSNR 02-13-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9399629)
Oh so now you change your tune? I just been getting the impression from you that it was geno or nothing. But ok then.

When did I ****ing say I would leave the team if Geno and Geno alone wasn't the #1 overall pick?

Get out of here. Go **** your dad.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-13-2013 11:51 AM

bwa-hahahaha **** yeah....
Posted via Mobile Device

tooge 02-13-2013 11:53 AM

Dorsey is up at 5:30 talking to people on the east coast. Genos people no doubt!

tony77 02-13-2013 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9399636)
When did I ****ing say I would leave the team if Geno and Geno alone wasn't the #1 overall pick?

Get out of here. Go **** your dad.

I never said you said that. I said that was the impression you were giving to me. Calm down .Theres a difference. You need to check yourself your too defensive about small things.

htismaqe 02-13-2013 11:59 AM

Quote:

Because seeing people be wrong is more important than rooting for a winning team.

No wonder the Chiefs suck, their fans suck.

Bewbies 02-13-2013 12:00 PM

Picking a QB at one isn't a small thing...

RealSNR 02-13-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9399655)
I never said you said that. I said that was the impression you were giving to me. Calm down .Theres a difference. You need to check yourself your too defensive about small things.

You give me the impression that you have Down's Syndrome.

Hey, calm down! I never said you were! It's the impression you were giving me. There's a difference. You need to check yourself your (sic) too defensive about small things.

tony77 02-13-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9399672)

Nobody said it was.

tony77 02-13-2013 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9399682)
You give me the impression that you have Down's Syndrome.

Hey, calm down! I never said you were! It's the impression you were giving me. There's a difference. You need to check yourself your (sic) too defensive about small things.

Ok tough guy get it out of you system. It will be ok baby.

Dante84 02-13-2013 12:13 PM

Don't get me wrong - I love the guy....

But he sounds like Andre the Giant when he talks.

"Anybody want a peanut?"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DP5-qJSzDUg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RealSNR 02-13-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9399696)
Ok tough guy get it out of you system. It will be ok baby.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9399629)

What did you mean by "Oh so now you change your tune?" My tune had never changed. This post proves you basically "got an impression" and interpreted it as my argument.

Now you better get off the computer. You don't want to be late for your Burger King job.

Rasputin 02-13-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

:hmmm: Thought we got rid of Black Boob?

Mr. Laz 02-13-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seaofred (Post 9399318)
Yeah, I think he just basically said. He's gone, but might be a good back up somewhere else.

yea, just heard/saw that

the short,sweet and rather blunt statement by Dorsey means that Cassel is not the guy they want ... he would be the guy they would have to 'settle for' it it came to that.

tony77 02-13-2013 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9399708)
What did you mean by "Oh so now you change your tune?" My tune had never changed. This post proves you basically "got an impression" and interpreted it as my argument.

Now you better get off the computer. You don't want to be late for your Burger King job.

OH BABY YOUR INSULTS GOT ME SO HOT,GIMMIE MORE!

Bowser 02-13-2013 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9399624)
Well the doors that way. If your that easily rattled by some decisions that have nothing to do with you . Well you don`t need to be a kc fan anyway. They will draft a qb. Just might not be with the first pick. I feel your going to explode if smith is not the pick anyway so you might as well turn your fandom elsewhere.

Barry just friended you on Facebook.

tony77 02-13-2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9399740)
yea, just heard/saw that

the short,sweet and rather blunt statement by Dorsey means that Cassel is not the guy they want ... he would be the guy they would have to 'settle for' it it came to that.

I heard NE might want him back.

Bowser 02-13-2013 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9399784)
I heard NE might want him back.

They can ****ing well have him.

tony77 02-13-2013 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9399778)

Who do you think I am? And if you say black bob your I promise you your wrong. My names tony so LOVE YA.

tony77 02-13-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9399802)
They can ****ing well have him.

I agree

Lzen 02-13-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Suck a bag of dicks, n00b!

On a related note, I find this funny.
http://youtu.be/CzbURUrgQao

Rausch 02-13-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9399672)

For this franchise it's like finding the perfect kidney...

htismaqe 02-13-2013 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9399832)
For this franchise it's like finding the perfect kidney...

Finding the perfect kidney is easy compared to the Chiefs finding a QB...

Lzen 02-13-2013 12:54 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nEcjyzurazs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bowser 02-13-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9399803)
Who do you think I am? And if you say black bob your I promise you your wrong. My names tony so LOVE YA.

I don't believe I can adequately describe in words how little I care as to who you are, really. But from the sound of it, you fit the description of those SaveOurFans guys, right up Barry's alley.

I find it laughable at the people who say "Don't like what the Chiefs are doing? There's the door right there." It's been 43 years since the Chiefs have won a Super Bowl, yet we need to GTFO if we don't like what the team is doing. Clark should give praise DAILY that he has the rabid fanbase that he does, given the outright ineptitude this franchise has shown more often than not since Super Bowl IV.

As it stands right now, we are in the bottom third of franchises in the NFL, and if you take Marty's years and Vermeil's years out of the equation, we'd be a bottom two or three team in that time span, easily (do you like how I invoked Vermeil logic there?). So instead of trying to play the holier than thou fan, instead kindly go **** yourself for being annoyed that fans expect more out of this team, and ask yourself why YOU don't expect more out of this team.

Lzen 02-13-2013 12:55 PM

I was wondering why it wouldn't let me quote Paul Allen. For some reason, he deleted his post. Well, there is the Will Farrel video you were talking about.

Lzen 02-13-2013 12:56 PM

Is anyone else having trouble getting the video of Dorsey to play?

htismaqe 02-13-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9399849)
I don't believe I can adequately describe in words how little I care as to who you are, really. But from the sound of it, you fit the description of those SaveOurFans guys, right up Fece's alley.

I find it laughable at the people who say "Don't like what the Chiefs are doing? There's the door right there." It's been 43 years since the Chiefs have won a Super Bowl, yet we need to GTFO if we don't like what the team is doing. Clark should give praise DAILY that he has the rabid fanbase that he does, given the outright ineptitude this franchise has shown more often than not since Super Bowl IV.

As it stands right now, we are in the bottom third of franchises in the NFL, and if you take Marty's years and Vermeil's years out of the equation, we'd be a bottom two or three team in that time span, easily (do you like how I invoked Vermeil logic there?). So instead of trying to play the holier than thou fan, instead kindly go **** yourself for being annoyed that fans expect more out of this team, and ask yourself why YOU don't expect more out of this team.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

tony77 02-13-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

I don't believe I can adequately describe in words how little I care as to who you are, really. But from the sound of it, you fit the description of those SaveOurFans guys, right up Fece's alley.

I find it laughable at the people who say "Don't like what the Chiefs are doing? There's the door right there." It's been 43 years since the Chiefs have won a Super Bowl, yet we need to GTFO if we don't like what the team is doing. Clark should give praise DAILY that he has the rabid fanbase that he .does, given the outright ineptitude this franchise has shown more often than not since Super Bowl IV.

Well whatever you say.

PaulAllen 02-13-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9399852)
I was wondering why it wouldn't let me quote Paul Allen. For some reason, he deleted his post. Well, there is the Will Farrel video you were talking about.

Yeah i put in the wrong thread, I moved it to the Geno Smith/Will Ferrell thread. Not posting links is kind of dumb, when do I get to do that?

Canofbier 02-13-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

http://wawies.com/GlitterGraphics/Gl...ly1s/sassy.gif

the Talking Can 02-13-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

and also eat a duffel bag full of aids dicks

ZootedGranny 02-13-2013 01:01 PM

The silence that follows that Cassel comment is hilarious.

bevischief 02-13-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9399862)

Yep.

Rausch 02-13-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Who do you think I am?

Irrelevant, quickly forgotten, and the bane of the BB for a few weeks...

tony77 02-13-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9399778)

Just one thing I have no clue who barry is. So your wrong .love you

Bowser 02-13-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZootedGranny (Post 9399877)

It's only like two or three seconds, but it feels like an hour.

Lzen 02-13-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulAllen (Post 9399866)
Yeah i put in the wrong thread, I moved it to the Geno Smith/Will Ferrell thread. Not posting links is kind of dumb, when do I get to do that?

When you're no longer a stupid n00b. :D

But seriously, I think there's a minimum post amount before the system allows that. Perhaps 500? Or 1000?

Here's what you can do to speed up the process. Just PM Bob Dole and ask him about that. If he doesn't reply right away, PM him again. Keep sending him PMs and eventually he will get back to you.

Rausch 02-13-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9399882)
Just one thing I have no clue who barry is. So your wrong .love you

Not a fun mult.

htismaqe 02-13-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZootedGranny (Post 9399877)

Yo John, Eric Davis here...

ROFL

Priceless.

KC-TBB 02-13-2013 01:04 PM

why when I think of Cassell do I get that bile churning feeling in my belly//FOR THE LOVE OF GOD do not bring him back

tony77 02-13-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9399887)
Not a fun mult.

Your so funny baby.

Bowser 02-13-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9399862)

Have you clicked the "play" icon in the video? Usually it looks like an arrow or triangle pointing to the right.

Rausch 02-13-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9399895)
Your so funny baby.

You do this $#it just to piss me off...

Lzen 02-13-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9399895)
Your so funny baby.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu9h5u5KCK1qgm8a9.jpg

Crush 02-13-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9399865)
Well whatever you say.

This franchise is 3-12 in playoff games since Super Bowl IV. Two of those wins came in the same ****ing season. Pardon us, o' holy one, if rainbows and unicorns are not coming out of our mouths.

Lzen 02-13-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9399903)
Have you clicked the "play" icon in the video? Usually it looks like an arrow or triangle pointing to the right.

What's this "play" button thingy you speak of?

Of course I clicked on it. Nothing. Both my laptop and my phone won't load the video. It says its no longer available.

tony77 02-13-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9399904)
You do this $#it just to piss me off...

Im so sorry your hurt honey.

Rausch 02-13-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 9399905)
This franchise is 3-12 in playoff games since Super Bowl IV. Two of those wins came in the same ****ing season. Pardon us, o' holy one, if rainbows and unicorns are not coming out of our mouths.

So you're saying we should go LT or DE in the draft?...