ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dorsey on NFL AM (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269983)

Buns 02-13-2013 10:21 AM

I get this masculine, vagina-pummeling cock vibe from John Dorsey, whereas pioli always came off like a third world gimp weasel. Just my $.02.

seaofred 02-13-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9399369)
What'd he say about Bowe?

"Bowe is a very talented player. When we get to the Combine, we'll be ready to address such questions (regarding the roster)."

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-13-2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Virtua Chief (Post 9399383)
I get this masculine, vagina-pummeling cock vibe from John Dorsey, whereas pioli always came off like a third world gimp weasel. Just my $.02.

lolz...soooo true.
Posted via Mobile Device

RealSNR 02-13-2013 11:04 AM

"Similations" LMAO

Guy might be nervous in front of the camera, or maybe he just doesn't possess a great vocabulary. Either way, he doesn't come across as a ****ing snake like Pioli did. His dodges are obvious and he doesn't use empty rhetoric.

Once he drafts a QB, consider me a fan.

Hammock Parties 02-13-2013 11:07 AM

One thing's for sure, Dorsey won't be caught dead wearing this:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...m0rg2PK0RhHVYG

Monty 02-13-2013 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9399510)
"Similations" LMAO

Guy might be nervous in front of the camera, or maybe he just doesn't possess a great vocabulary. Either way, he doesn't come across as a ****ing snake like Pioli did. His dodges are obvious and he doesn't use empty rhetoric.

Yep, I like all the changes, but need to the actions align with the words.

tony77 02-13-2013 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9399246)
2:35

"Are you comfortable with Cassel"

"He has demonstrated the skill to play in the NFL."

And that was it. LMAO

All I heard was no HE GONE!

Molitoth 02-13-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9399510)
"Similations" LMAO

Guy might be nervous in front of the camera, or maybe he just doesn't possess a great vocabulary. Either way, he doesn't come across as a ****ing snake like ***** did. His dodges are obvious and he doesn't use empty rhetoric.

Yep. No longer do GM's and Coaches get any benefit of the doubt from me.
They are all guilty until proven innocent.

If Dorsey looks over the QB position, I'm already done with him.

Molitoth 02-13-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9399515)
One thing's for sure, Dorsey won't be caught dead wearing this:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...m0rg2PK0RhHVYG

LMAO

tony77 02-13-2013 11:33 AM

Im just gonna crack up when some of you jump ship if they don`t end up drafting geno smith. I did say if. Calm down now.

RealSNR 02-13-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9399585)
Yep. No longer do GM's and Coaches get any benefit of the doubt from me.
They are all guilty until proven innocent.

If Dorsey looks over the QB position, I'm already done with him.

I'll freely admit that I got fooled big-time on Scott Pioli when he was first hired. Even after the Matt Cassel and Tyson Jackson abortions, I still thought he was a great GM. "How could a GM considered to be a franchise savior be so awful? He must really know what he's doing" I said to myself.

Though doubts persisted, I didn't REALLY start to believe he was a fraud until Matt Cassel's abortion of a playoff game.

Nevermore. I'm not getting fooled ever again by this dumbass franchise.

RealSNR 02-13-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9399600)
Im just gonna crack up when some of you jump ship if they don`t end up drafting geno smith. I did say if. Calm down now.

Geno Smith is our preference. If Dorsey/Reid think another QB is the guy and draft him at #1, that's fine.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-13-2013 11:42 AM

its the CP way or the highway.
Posted via Mobile Device

tony77 02-13-2013 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9399607)
I'll freely admit that I got fooled big-time on Scott ***** when he was first hired. Even after the Matt Cassel and Tyson Jackson abortions, I still thought he was a great GM. "How could a GM considered to be a franchise savior be so awful? He must really know what he's doing" I said to myself.

Though doubts persisted, I didn't REALLY start to believe he was a fraud until Matt Cassel's abortion of a playoff game.

Nevermore. I'm not getting fooled ever again by this dumbass franchise.

Well the doors that way. If your that easily rattled by some decisions that have nothing to do with you . Well you don`t need to be a kc fan anyway. They will draft a qb. Just might not be with the first pick. I feel your going to explode if smith is not the pick anyway so you might as well turn your fandom elsewhere.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-13-2013 11:45 AM

or...you can choke a dick...
Posted via Mobile Device