ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football That's why you can't get too excited, Mizzou fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=193967)

luv 10-11-2008 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Hall (Post 5106593)
It's simple: We cheer for different teams in the same division. It's not going to be pretty. There's plenty of history, past and present.

Give it up, man. And I'm not saying that as Mizzou fan.

Sure-Oz 10-11-2008 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 5106571)
This loss sucks... but Mizzou's fan base doesn't live or die over one loss... or how they do vs. ****ing Nebraska.

There are some very cool Husker fans out there. (Bugeater, for one.)

The thing is... it's not that husker fans are so bad. It's that you are. Seriously... it's personal. You're an epic bitch... the likes of which have rarely been seen on the intarwebs. Your vagina's been bleeding all over this site for two weeks... It's time to take your cramps out on your boyfriend. I'm sick of hearing about it.

So damn sad and true that it had to come to this

Sam Hall 10-11-2008 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 5106605)
Give it up, man. And I'm not saying that as Mizzou fan.

I'm not afraid to say things people don't want to hear.

luv 10-11-2008 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Hall (Post 5106613)

It's just that you really are coming across as a cry baby. Some bitter, pathetic person. Be above it.

Sam Hall 10-11-2008 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 5106571)
This loss sucks... but Mizzou's fan base doesn't live or die over one loss... or how they do vs. ****ing Nebraska.

There are some very cool Husker fans out there. (Bugeater, for one.)

The thing is... it's not that husker fans are so bad. It's that you are. Seriously... it's personal. You're an epic bitch... the likes of which have rarely been seen on the intarwebs. Your vagina's been bleeding all over this site for two weeks... It's time to take your cramps out on your boyfriend. I'm sick of hearing about it.

You forget that I said Mizzou would destroy NU. It's in the game thread.

KcMizzou 10-11-2008 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Hall (Post 5106613)

You're not afraid to say things that are completely ****ing stupid either.

I'd like to hear more stories about your "tradition"....

Skip Towne 10-11-2008 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 5106463)
Or 20... that's even better.

You know what? "Tradition" is for fans who's team cant win "today". I mean, if you suck... but your team used to win a lot.... hold onto it. Call it tradition...

That's fine with me. Meanwhile, we'll be kicking the shit out of you.

What's happened to you? You used to be the one good MU fan?

Sam Hall 10-11-2008 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 5106619)
It's just that you really are coming across as a cry baby. Some bitter, pathetic person. Be above it.

It's much more about Mizzou fans disagreeing with what I'm saying. It's OK.

luv 10-11-2008 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Hall (Post 5106621)
You forget that I said Mizzou would destroy NU. It's in the game thread.

Yes, you said it. Cool. But it's like you can't stand that your team has gone so downhill. You have to find anyway possible to try to not just bring Mizzou down a notch, but to where they're beneath NU. That's just not the case right now. Accept it.

KcMizzou 10-11-2008 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 5106630)
What's happened to you? You used to be the one good MU fan?

Shhhh... Sam Hall's been begging for it.

I didn't see Bugeater crying for a full week about tradition, and all that shit.

Saulbadguy 10-11-2008 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 5106638)
Shhhh... Sam Hall's been begging for it.

I didn't see Bugeater crying for a full week about tradition, and all that shit.

Bugeater isn't an idiot. I don't even know if KU has a fan like Sam Hall on this board. He is a masochist, that is for sure.

Sam Hall 10-11-2008 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 5106637)
Yes, you said it. Cool. But it's like you can't stand that your team has gone so downhill. You have to find anyway possible to try to not just bring Mizzou down a notch, but to where they're beneath NU. That's just not the case right now. Accept it.

I wanted to give Mizzou fans a little perspective. I think they understand it now.

KcMizzou 10-11-2008 11:20 PM

Skip...

I like to be above "all that", but Sam's brought the worst out of me.

Seriously... who does this guy think he is? Tradition? That's for teams who dont win. Now.

He acts like a 52-17 win meant nothing... yet he's always yapping about it. He made sure to start a thread when Mizzou lost.

Saulbadguy 10-11-2008 11:22 PM

Sam Hall is what i'd imagine Mecca would have been like in the Paul Hackett years at U$C, except Sam is much much worst. I can't imagine getting this bent out of shape for a team that he cherry picked.

luv 10-11-2008 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Hall (Post 5106648)
I wanted to give Mizzou fans a little perspective. I think they understand it now.

Perspective, huh? Mizzou has lost one game to a ranked team. Exactly what perspective are you attempting to give?