ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Science Cannabis oil has been shrinking tumors in woman's brain (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271669)

Johnny Vegas 04-01-2013 06:54 PM

Cannabis oil has been shrinking tumors in woman's brain

the woman dodges chemo to try what doctors never recommended and the results have not only improved, but are shrinking her tumors.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3O0wndWwssM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

her diagnosis and explanation of her brain tumor along with her MRI results.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/icLKOV3Ti7Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L9i_3-xSqmE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Johnny Vegas 04-01-2013 07:16 PM

no this isn't an April fools joke. this has be the best convincing video.

Johnny Vegas 04-01-2013 07:22 PM

this video is pretty convincing as well with a boy who beats himself up bad. Autism with brain tumors creating a violent scene.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ks7Z5WIoj0Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bump 04-01-2013 07:22 PM

there's an also a father in montana, his son had cancer and secretly fed him cannabis oil and that allowed the child to eat and the doctors couldn't understand why he was miraculously getting better and now the child is doing ok when he was considered terminal.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/montana...0#.UVoyh1c2-JA

this plant could do a LOT of good. Which is why it's still illegal.

ClevelandBronco 04-01-2013 07:27 PM

I'll wait for the peer review. Stoners' wishes and hopes don't mean shit.

lewdog 04-01-2013 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 9547486)
the woman dodges chemo to try what doctors never recommended and the results have not only improved, but are shrinking her tumors.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3O0wndWwssM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

her diagnosis and explanation of her brain tumor along with her MRI results.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/icLKOV3Ti7Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L9i_3-xSqmE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

She is a definite yes.

SAUTO 04-01-2013 07:28 PM

G pen style?

vape pen with the cartridges isn't as good but will work too
Posted via Mobile Device

Johnny Vegas 04-01-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9547563)
there's an also a father in montana, his son had cancer and secretly fed him cannabis oil and that allowed the child to eat and the doctors couldn't understand why he was miraculously getting better and now the child is doing ok when he was considered terminal.

dang I'd love to read that article, but it says no longer available. I don't doubt it for a bit though. Seems to do excellent with brain injuries/cancer as well as all forms of cancer as you and I know cannabis suppresses cancer cell growth.

Bump 04-01-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 9547583)
dang I'd love to read that article, but it says no longer available. I don't doubt it for a bit though. Seems to do excellent with brain injuries/cancer as well as all forms of cancer as you and I know cannabis suppresses cancer cell growth.

that's strange the link worked for me, I just googled 'montana dad cancer son hemp oil' if you want to read it.

Johnny Vegas 04-01-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 9547575)

She definitely isn't a stoner and as far as I'm concerned the patients' health and MRI results show night and day the shrinkage of her brain tumor.

Bump 04-01-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 9547575)

there is a lot more concrete research than just wishes and hopes. I know you'd hate to think that our government has our best interests in mind, but the reason why it remains illegal in 2013 is because of the good that it can do. Greed.

Johnny Vegas 04-01-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9547597)
that's strange the link worked for me, I just googled 'montana dad cancer son hemp oil' if you want to read it.

now I got it. thanks!

ClevelandBronco 04-01-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 9547603)
She definitely isn't a stoner and as far as I'm concerned the patients' health and MRI results show night and day the shrinkage of her brain tumor.

I don't know or care who she is. Bump's the hopeful stoner.

ClevelandBronco 04-01-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9547606)
...I know you'd hate to think that our government has our best interests in mind, but the reason why it remains illegal in 2013 is because of the good that it can do.

Does that sentence say what you intended for it to say?

Bump 04-01-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 9547611)

I guess you can say that I am. I have hope that one day people will be allowed to use this plant to better their lives.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 04-01-2013 07:37 PM

Off to the food forum..

Johnny Vegas 04-01-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 9547611)

you know, god forbid, if your son or daughter has brain cancer and show dramatic results that can help hundreds of thousands of others that have the same condition I would hope you want others to give a shit about them because they can save others lives like this woman can do by showing a different path for treatment that actually works.

Bump, watched the video and I am not surprised the father would have to go behind the doctors back and treat his son with cannabis oil. Now his son is cancer free when he was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 2. Crazy that his son went 40 days without physically eating food and needed a tube to feed him and the start of the cannabis treatment he began eating on his own and they removed the tube.

Bump 04-01-2013 07:58 PM

I'm definitely going to follow the progress of this pretty gal.

lewdog 04-01-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9547675)
I'm definitely going to follow the progress of this pretty gal.

Pervert.

GloucesterChief 04-01-2013 08:02 PM

Not a lot of research has been done on the medicinal properties of cannabis because its a narcotic and you need permission from the DEA to study it and well it is in their interests to make sure that cannabis stays illegal.

Really, if the FDA was just formed today: Cannabis would be legal and Aspirin and Tylenol would be illegal.

Cephalic Trauma 04-01-2013 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloucesterChief (Post 9547684)
Not a lot of research has been done on the medicinal properties of cannabis because its a schedule A narcotic and you need permission from the DEA and well it is in their interests to make sure that cannabis stays illegal.

Really, if the FDA was just formed today: Cannabis would be legal and Aspirin and Tylenol would be illegal.

O rly?

ClevelandBronco 04-01-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 9547639)
you know, god forbid, if your son or daughter has brain cancer and show dramatic results that can help hundreds of thousands of others that have the same condition I would hope you want others to give a shit about them because they can save others lives like this woman can do by showing a different path for treatment that actually works.

Bump, watched the video and I am not surprised the father would have to go behind the doctors back and treat his son with cannabis oil. Now his son is cancer free when he was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 2. Crazy that his son went 40 days without physically eating food and needed a tube to feed him and the start of the cannabis treatment he began eating on his own and they removed the tube.

As I said, I'll wait for the peer review before I believe that's what has taken place here or that it's likely to be demonstrably effective in similar cases.

GloucesterChief 04-01-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9547689)
O rly?

Aspirin and Tylenol have some really nasty side effects with just a little bit of an overdose and can be fatal if you have an allergic reaction to it among other things.

They can really do a number on your liver and kidneys.

Really NSAIDS are pretty nasty things.

Shogun 04-01-2013 08:27 PM

its criminal that it is illegal.

Cephalic Trauma 04-01-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloucesterChief (Post 9547722)
Aspirin and Tylenol have some really nasty side effects with just a little bit of an overdose and can be fatal if you have an allergic reaction to it among other things.

They can really do a number on your liver and kidneys.

Really NSAIDS are pretty nasty things.

Do you know much tylenol must be taken in a day before toxic effects kick in (in a nonallergic patient)? What is the prevalence of acetominophen allergy?

How about aspirin?

Yeah, you don't know what you're talking about.

Cephalic Trauma 04-01-2013 08:42 PM

I'm really hoping the OP and Bump secure an NIH grant and prove all those rotten doctors/PhDs wrong.

Bump 04-01-2013 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9547787)
I'm really hoping the OP and Bump secure an NIH grant and prove all those rotten doctors/PhDs wrong.

you are studying to be a doctor or some shit right? It's surprising that you wouldn't be fascinated by the potential of this plant. Or maybe you can't think outside of the box or something? just do what they tell you, sort of thing?

Dave Lane 04-01-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 9547583)

Love the glass work on your pipe in your avatar. Serious skill to make that bad boy. You know who did it?

Dave Lane 04-01-2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 9547692)
As I said, I'll wait for the peer review before I believe that's what has taken place here or that it's likely to be demonstrably effective in similar cases.

I'm with you. I'd love it to be true but like many non-scientific things I want to see some demonstrable, verifiable proof.

Cephalic Trauma 04-01-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9547994)
I'm with you. I'd love it to be true but like many non-scientific things I want to see some demonstrable, verifiable proof.

Yeah, it would need a working hypothesis backed by some sort of scientific logic before it receives a grant. Then, a legitimate clinical trial would have to be done in order put it into practice.

This is science 101. Trust me, the paranoid ramblings of our resident stoner don't come close to undermining the legitimacy of a very sophisticated scientific population. If there was any sort of logic behind it, I am 100% certain it would garner funding.

Cephalic Trauma 04-01-2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9547955)
you are studying to be a doctor or some shit right? It's surprising that you wouldn't be fascinated by the potential of this plant. Or maybe you can't think outside of the box or something? just do what they tell you, sort of thing?

Yeah, that's exactly it. It has nothing to do with trusting a scientific community that is able to break through social stigma in order to present the best treatments to patients.

Johnny Vegas 04-01-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9547982)
Love the glass work on your pipe in your avatar. Serious skill to make that bad boy. You know who did it?

It's a marble and its done by Yoshi Kondo. That marble costs $20K. Hes out of Japan.

Bump 04-01-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9548046)
Yeah, that's exactly it. It has nothing to do with trusting a scientific community that is able to break through social stigma in order to present the best treatments to patients.

isn't it illegal to research this plant in this country? Studies have been done in other countries. Big Pharma doesn't want weed, that's the main thing. But take these pills, side effects include............................................................................................. .................................................................................................... and in some cases death

Cephalic Trauma 04-01-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9548070)
isn't it illegal to research this plant in this country? Studies have been done in other countries. Big Pharma doesn't want weed, that's the main thing. But take these pills, side effects include............................................................................................. .................................................................................................... and in some cases death

No.

Medical marijuana is legal, Bump.

ClevelandBronco 04-01-2013 10:28 PM

Bump is remarkably similar to every other religious wacko I've encountered.

KC native 04-01-2013 10:31 PM

So, not watching the video because....well just because

So, hash oil or like ointment oil? Because hash oil dabs are the mother****ing shit. I love me some dabs.

Bump 04-02-2013 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 9548104)
Bump is remarkably similar to every other religious wacko I've encountered.

wow

so knowing the benefits to this plant is a religion now? Don't try and educate yourself on the benefits, right?

I mean, here is a lady right here in the OP who is treating her own cancer with this plant and it's working. But that don't matter, as far as your concerned she deserves death in prison right?

Fish 04-02-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9549071)
wow

so knowing the benefits to this plant is a religion now? Don't try and educate yourself on the benefits, right?

The problem is that you don't actually know the benefits. You're hearing/seeing other people's accounts and accepting it as proof. But that's not proof. Even seeing an MRI, I still seriously question saying what caused her tumor to shrink. Pot is fun and harmless. But there's still absolutely zero proof of it being a cure or treatment for anything besides appetite stimulation.

loochy 04-02-2013 10:15 AM

1.) kinda hot
2.) before I even opened the thread, I knew bump would be all over this one

King_Chief_Fan 04-02-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9549104)
The problem is that you don't actually know the benefits. You're hearing/seeing other people's accounts and accepting it as proof. But that's not proof. Even seeing an MRI, I still seriously question saying what caused her tumor to shrink. Pot is fun and harmless. But there's still absolutely zero proof of it being a cure or treatment for anything besides appetite stimulation.

oil vs. smoking?
Here is a view on smoking marijuana:
What are marijuana’s long-term effects?
http://www.treatmentsolutions.com/ma...ion-treatment/

Marijuana smoke, according to National Institute on Drug Abuse, contains some of the same cancer-causing compounds as tobacco, and sometimes in even higher concentrations. Studies show that someone who smokes five joints per week may be taking in as many cancer-causing chemicals as someone who smokes a full pack of cigarettes every day. In addition to the risk of lung cancer, long-term marijuana users may experience the following:
  • Additional stress on the heart, which is a particular concern to users who already suffer from high blood pressure, hardening of the arteries or are prone to strokes.
  • Reproductive system problems. Marijuana suppresses the production of male sex hormones, shrinks the testes, and inhibits sperm production. Marijuana has also been shown to inhibit ovulation in women.
  • Difficulty concentrating and short-term memory loss
  • A weakened immune system. THC has been found to impair the body’s natural disease-fighting abilities, increasing the risk of bacterial infections and tumors.

kepp 04-02-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9548089)
No.

Medical marijuana is legal, Bump.

But it is illegal to treat cancer in the United States with anything other than surgery, chemotherapy or radiation. That fact makes it very easy for me to believe that big pharma is keeping things like this under wraps and/or illegal.

loochy 04-02-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9549114)
oil vs. smoking?

Marijuana smoke, according to National Institute on Drug Abuse, contains some of the same cancer-causing compounds as tobacco, and sometimes in even higher concentrations. Studies show that someone who smokes five joints per week may be taking in as many cancer-causing chemicals as someone who smokes a full pack of cigarettes every day. In addition to the risk of lung cancer, long-term marijuana users may experience the following:
  • Additional stress on the heart, which is a particular concern to users who already suffer from high blood pressure, hardening of the arteries or are prone to strokes.
  • Reproductive system problems. Marijuana suppresses the production of male sex hormones, shrinks the testes, and inhibits sperm production. Marijuana has also been shown to inhibit ovulation in women.
  • A weakened immune system. THC has been found to impair the body’s natural disease-fighting abilities, increasing the risk of bacterial infections and tumors.

yeah, I've always thought smoking ANYTHING is stupid and is a poor choice of delivery

Bump 04-02-2013 10:21 AM

Quote:

I realize that this one case wouldn't prove anything. But this plant has been tested over thousands of years and it is fun and harmless like you said. But if it would be allowed to be researched, they might find a cure for cancer. But they don't want a cure, the current treatments cost a million dollars. Weed is practically free. Yes, our federal government would rather people die and live in pain and agony than take this natural alternative. It's criminal.

Bump 04-02-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9549114)
oil vs. smoking?

common, the site is called "Marijuana Addiction Treatment"

it's bullshit propaganda. Obviously.

A weakened immune system? I disagree, since I've started smoking, haven't been sick one time. Not once in about 5 years. Coincidence? I doubt it.

Donger 04-02-2013 10:23 AM

LMAO

Imon Yourside 04-02-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kepp (Post 9549123)
But it is illegal to treat cancer in the United States with anything other than surgery, chemotherapy or radiation. That fact makes it very easy for me to believe that big pharma is keeping things like this under wraps and/or illegal.

In before Head Traumas lecture on how people should only trust professionals even after they've given up on the patient.

Johnny Vegas 04-02-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

oh what the **** ever. concrete evidence just isn't enough anymore to show that it works. she isn't doing chemo so what just exactly is making her tumors shrink? yogurt? maybe she stands by the microwave while its on.

Mr. Kotter 04-02-2013 10:28 AM

Along with the rest of her brain too? Duh.

JK, jk....heh. ;)

Fish 04-02-2013 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9549126)
I realize that this one case wouldn't prove anything. But this plant has been tested over thousands of years and it is fun and harmless like you said. But if it would be allowed to be researched, they might find a cure for cancer. But they don't want a cure, the current treatments cost a million dollars. Weed is practically free. Yes, our federal government would rather people die and live in pain and agony than take this natural alternative. It's criminal.

It hasn't been tested over thousands of years. It's simply been used, and people have attributed just about anything and everything to their usage. I'd love for it to be researched. I don't expect a cure for cancer, but I do expect many other positive uses. And that's not even considering the non-THC applications of the plant itself, with uses as a paper or textile base.

It's a great little plant. But I think we're a long way for saying it treats anything. The federal government doesn't want people to die in agony. Easy with your crazy conspiracies. The government simply enjoys the stream of income they get from prosecuting its usage.

loochy 04-02-2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9549155)
It hasn't been tested over thousands of years. It's simply been used, and people have attributed just about anything and everything to their usage. I'd love for it to be researched. I don't expect a cure for cancer, but I do expect many other positive uses. And that's not even considering the non-THC applications of the plant itself, with uses as a paper or textile base.

It's a great little plant. But I think we're a long way for saying it treats anything. The federal government doesn't want people to die in agony. Easy with your crazy conspiracies. The government simply enjoys the stream of income they get from prosecuting its usage.

this is probably the best response

Donger 04-02-2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 9549148)
oh what the **** ever. concrete evidence just isn't enough anymore to show that it works. she isn't doing chemo so what just exactly is making her tumors shrink? yogurt? maybe she stands by the microwave while its on.

Spontaneous remission.

teedubya 04-02-2013 10:34 AM

Cancer is a $160 Billion a year industry... why would they allow a plant that is un-patentable to be legal? Instead, they can create synthetic drugs and charge outrageous prices for them.

#Murica

Imon Yourside 04-02-2013 10:34 AM

Quote:

http://www.americandrugwar.com/

Imon Yourside 04-02-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9549163)
Spontaneous remission.

Donger detector active, BS response detected. Poster should stick to trying to defend gas prices. :)

Fish 04-02-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 9549148)

There is no concrete evidence. You can show any Youtube video you want, but that's not concrete evidence. We don't know exactly what's making her tumors shrink. It very well could be yogurt. There's as much evidence for that as there is for claiming cannabis did it. Don't let the correlation lead you to believe there's causation there. Sometimes tumors remiss by themselves for seemingly unknown reasons. It's dangerous to attribute it to something without being sure.

Bump 04-02-2013 10:38 AM

Quote:

ok, at least you have an open mind. You need more proof. I get that, I do.

But the government, sure they want us to live in agony. Look at the pills they are pushing. You see those commercials? They usually have a woman walking down the beach looking happy while they are listing off the 100 bad effects. But all in the while, weed could replace most of those pills while doing a better job treating it and without bad side effects. But nope!

I know an older lady here in Boston. A mom of a friend, she has epilepsy. She hasn't had a seizure in a long time and she gave up on the pills and switched to weed. She's living the best quality of life in a long time, for her and I'm happy to see it. I wish others could have it.

But at least now, she can get a red card but there aren't any dispensaries opened yet so she still has to go through a dealer.

Johnny Vegas 04-02-2013 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9549163)
Spontaneous remission.

I absolutely doubt that. she was given a death date. doctors wouldn't tell you when you're going to die if there's a chance you can be cured am I wrong?

Donger 04-02-2013 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9549176)
Donger detector active, BS response detected. Poster should stick to trying to defend gas prices. :)

You were/are unaware that cancer sometimes goes into remission spontaneously?

Imon Yourside 04-02-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9549179)
There is no concrete evidence. You can show any Youtube video you want, but that's not concrete evidence. We don't know exactly what's making her tumors shrink. It very well could be yogurt. There's as much evidence for that as there is for claiming cannabis did it. Don't let the correlation lead you to believe there's causation there. Sometimes tumors remiss by themselves for seemingly unknown reasons. It's dangerous to attribute it to something without being sure.

I don't believe it's dangerous that someone is sharing their experiences, I just don't see it. I've yet to see anyone claim that yogurt has cured their cancer, and i've seen many different claims.

Imon Yourside 04-02-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9549187)
You were/are unaware that cancer sometimes goes into remission spontaneously?

Where there is effect there is cause, there is a good reason for it even if no one knows it.

RealSNR 04-02-2013 10:42 AM

Pot sucks.

Fetal cylon blood is where it's at

teedubya 04-02-2013 10:43 AM

Donger is such a shill. Seriously. **** you, man. You are a corporate whore who has sold his soul to the devil.

Anytime someone mentions how shitty the govt is about any policy, he rushes in to suck the govt dick and tell you what an idiot you are.

**** him.

Donger 04-02-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9549196)
Where there is effect there is cause, there is a good reason for it even if no one knows it.

I don't know what that means. You really weren't aware that cancer sometimes goes into remission without chemo?

ReynardMuldrake 04-02-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9547563)

The cancer killed him, so he's hardly doing OK.

Cephalic Trauma 04-02-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kepp (Post 9549123)

"Treat". You aren't treating anything with marijuana.

However, medical marijuana is legal in some states to be used for the stimulation of appetite in chemo patients. I'm all for that.

King_Chief_Fan 04-02-2013 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 9549207)

:doh!:

Imon Yourside 04-02-2013 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9549204)
I don't know what that means. You really weren't aware that cancer sometimes goes into remission without chemo?

I wouldn't be shocked, it's quite possible the individual was trying an alternative treatment and modern medicine recognized it as dangerous and poo poo'd it.

Cephalic Trauma 04-02-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9549174)
Cancer is a $160 Billion a year industry... why would they allow a plant that is un-patentable to be legal? Instead, they can create synthetic drugs and charge outrageous prices for them.

#Murica

Show me one ounce (heh) of evidence for the treatment of cancer with marijuana.

Fish 04-02-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9549189)
I don't believe it's dangerous that someone is sharing their experiences, I just don't see it. I've yet to see anyone claim that yogurt has cured their cancer, and i've seen many different claims.

Sharing experiences, sure. Nothing wrong with that. Making unsubstantiated claims about experiences is where I draw the line. Most times, people make claims on correlation that they notice and mistake it for causation. That's where it gets dangerous.

I wasn't at all saying that yogurt cures cancer. Just that there's as much evidence saying that yogurt cures cancer as there is evidence for pot doing the same. Both are zero.

Imon Yourside 04-02-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9549219)

There is at least an ounce in the OP.

BigMeatballDave 04-02-2013 10:48 AM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TB8mHcuSFek" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Johnny Vegas 04-02-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

it did? I didn't catch that as the doctors say he's cured in the article.

RealSNR 04-02-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9549219)

I get that

Bump 04-02-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9549214)
:doh!:

ya I guess they needed to pray more

Donger 04-02-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9549200)
Donger is such a shill. Seriously. **** you, man. You are a corporate whore who has sold his soul to the devil.

Anytime someone mentions how shitty the govt is about any policy, he rushes in to suck the govt dick and tell you what an idiot you are.

**** him.

I haven't said a thing about the government in this thread.

With that being said, what's the status on any/all of your kooky predictions?

Imon Yourside 04-02-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9549220)
Sharing experiences, sure. Nothing wrong with that. Making unsubstantiated claims about experiences is where I draw the line. Most times, people make claims on correlation that they notice and mistake it for causation. That's where it gets dangerous.

I wasn't at all saying that yogurt cures cancer. Just that there's as much evidence saying that yogurt cures cancer as there is evidence for pot doing the same. Both are zero.

I have a neighbor that has been sent home to die I'm quite certain she's open to any/all claims at this point. Quite a sad situation too, she has two sons 8 and 10 years old.

BigMeatballDave 04-02-2013 10:50 AM

Why is it okay to give someone morphine or some other highly addictive narcotic for treatment but not cannabis?

Bump 04-02-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

link please?

Cephalic Trauma 04-02-2013 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9549222)
There is at least an ounce in the OP.

Correlation and causation are not the same.

If you had any scientific literacy, you would know that.

ReynardMuldrake 04-02-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 9549224)
it did? I didn't catch that as the doctors say he's cured in the article.

Quote:

Cash Hyde lived half of his life with a feeding tube surgically attached to his stomach. And about half of his life was spent in hospitals -- including a 49-day coma -- after a diagnosis with brain cancer. It was that cancer which claimed his life Wednesday night; he had beaten it twice, but after two full remissions, its third appearance was too much. He died in his father's arms at the family home in Missoula, Mont.

He was 4 years old.
Quote:

Cancer-free as of June, Cash began to get sick again in July. It was the same tumor, which had been first found at 4.5 centimeters in length, a stage IV growth.

This time, the tumor "progressed really fast," Malanca said. Cash went trick-or-treating on Halloween for the very first time Oct. 31, dressing up as Buzz Lightyear, but by early this week, Cash seemed tired and out of energy. Then on Wednesday evening, his family posted a request for prayers on Facebook. Later that night, they posted again: "Rest in peace little man!"

The hope is that Cash's suffering and passing will highlight the medical benefits of the marijuana plant, and the absurdity of creating barriers to its access, Malanca said. After all, the plant brought relief to a young child whose only memories were of being terminally ill -- what, exactly, is the harm?

"It extended his life. He had literally beaten cancer two times," Malanca said. "The little boy brought so much love to this world and brought so many people together. He educated people."
http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/..._marijuana.php