ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Science Cannabis oil has been shrinking tumors in woman's brain (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271669)

RealSNR 04-02-2013 10:42 AM

Pot sucks.

Fetal cylon blood is where it's at

teedubya 04-02-2013 10:43 AM

Donger is such a shill. Seriously. **** you, man. You are a corporate whore who has sold his soul to the devil.

Anytime someone mentions how shitty the govt is about any policy, he rushes in to suck the govt dick and tell you what an idiot you are.

**** him.

Donger 04-02-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9549196)
Where there is effect there is cause, there is a good reason for it even if no one knows it.

I don't know what that means. You really weren't aware that cancer sometimes goes into remission without chemo?

ReynardMuldrake 04-02-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9547563)
there's an also a father in montana, his son had cancer and secretly fed him cannabis oil and that allowed the child to eat and the doctors couldn't understand why he was miraculously getting better and now the child is doing ok when he was considered terminal.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/montana...0#.UVoyh1c2-JA

this plant could do a LOT of good. Which is why it's still illegal.

The cancer killed him, so he's hardly doing OK.

Cephalic Trauma 04-02-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kepp (Post 9549123)
But it is illegal to treat cancer in the United States with anything other than surgery, chemotherapy or radiation. That fact makes it very easy for me to believe that big pharma is keeping things like this under wraps and/or illegal.

"Treat". You aren't treating anything with marijuana.

However, medical marijuana is legal in some states to be used for the stimulation of appetite in chemo patients. I'm all for that.

King_Chief_Fan 04-02-2013 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 9549207)

:doh!:

Imon Yourside 04-02-2013 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9549204)
I don't know what that means. You really weren't aware that cancer sometimes goes into remission without chemo?

I wouldn't be shocked, it's quite possible the individual was trying an alternative treatment and modern medicine recognized it as dangerous and poo poo'd it.

Cephalic Trauma 04-02-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9549174)
Cancer is a $160 Billion a year industry... why would they allow a plant that is un-patentable to be legal? Instead, they can create synthetic drugs and charge outrageous prices for them.

#Murica

Show me one ounce (heh) of evidence for the treatment of cancer with marijuana.

Fish 04-02-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9549189)
I don't believe it's dangerous that someone is sharing their experiences, I just don't see it. I've yet to see anyone claim that yogurt has cured their cancer, and i've seen many different claims.

Sharing experiences, sure. Nothing wrong with that. Making unsubstantiated claims about experiences is where I draw the line. Most times, people make claims on correlation that they notice and mistake it for causation. That's where it gets dangerous.

I wasn't at all saying that yogurt cures cancer. Just that there's as much evidence saying that yogurt cures cancer as there is evidence for pot doing the same. Both are zero.

Imon Yourside 04-02-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9549219)

There is at least an ounce in the OP.

BigMeatballDave 04-02-2013 10:48 AM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TB8mHcuSFek" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Johnny Vegas 04-02-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 9549207)

it did? I didn't catch that as the doctors say he's cured in the article.

RealSNR 04-02-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9549219)

I get that

Bump 04-02-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9549214)
:doh!:

ya I guess they needed to pray more

Donger 04-02-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9549200)
Donger is such a shill. Seriously. **** you, man. You are a corporate whore who has sold his soul to the devil.

Anytime someone mentions how shitty the govt is about any policy, he rushes in to suck the govt dick and tell you what an idiot you are.

**** him.

I haven't said a thing about the government in this thread.

With that being said, what's the status on any/all of your kooky predictions?