ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Science Cannabis oil has been shrinking tumors in woman's brain (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271669)

Cephalic Trauma 04-01-2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9547955)
you are studying to be a doctor or some shit right? It's surprising that you wouldn't be fascinated by the potential of this plant. Or maybe you can't think outside of the box or something? just do what they tell you, sort of thing?

Yeah, that's exactly it. It has nothing to do with trusting a scientific community that is able to break through social stigma in order to present the best treatments to patients.

Johnny Vegas 04-01-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9547982)
Love the glass work on your pipe in your avatar. Serious skill to make that bad boy. You know who did it?

It's a marble and its done by Yoshi Kondo. That marble costs $20K. Hes out of Japan.

Bump 04-01-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9548046)
Yeah, that's exactly it. It has nothing to do with trusting a scientific community that is able to break through social stigma in order to present the best treatments to patients.

isn't it illegal to research this plant in this country? Studies have been done in other countries. Big Pharma doesn't want weed, that's the main thing. But take these pills, side effects include............................................................................................. .................................................................................................... and in some cases death

Cephalic Trauma 04-01-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9548070)
isn't it illegal to research this plant in this country? Studies have been done in other countries. Big Pharma doesn't want weed, that's the main thing. But take these pills, side effects include............................................................................................. .................................................................................................... and in some cases death

No.

Medical marijuana is legal, Bump.

ClevelandBronco 04-01-2013 10:28 PM

Bump is remarkably similar to every other religious wacko I've encountered.

KC native 04-01-2013 10:31 PM

So, not watching the video because....well just because

So, hash oil or like ointment oil? Because hash oil dabs are the mother****ing shit. I love me some dabs.

Bump 04-02-2013 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 9548104)
Bump is remarkably similar to every other religious wacko I've encountered.

wow

so knowing the benefits to this plant is a religion now? Don't try and educate yourself on the benefits, right?

I mean, here is a lady right here in the OP who is treating her own cancer with this plant and it's working. But that don't matter, as far as your concerned she deserves death in prison right?

Fish 04-02-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9549071)
wow

so knowing the benefits to this plant is a religion now? Don't try and educate yourself on the benefits, right?

The problem is that you don't actually know the benefits. You're hearing/seeing other people's accounts and accepting it as proof. But that's not proof. Even seeing an MRI, I still seriously question saying what caused her tumor to shrink. Pot is fun and harmless. But there's still absolutely zero proof of it being a cure or treatment for anything besides appetite stimulation.

loochy 04-02-2013 10:15 AM

1.) kinda hot
2.) before I even opened the thread, I knew bump would be all over this one

King_Chief_Fan 04-02-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9549104)
The problem is that you don't actually know the benefits. You're hearing/seeing other people's accounts and accepting it as proof. But that's not proof. Even seeing an MRI, I still seriously question saying what caused her tumor to shrink. Pot is fun and harmless. But there's still absolutely zero proof of it being a cure or treatment for anything besides appetite stimulation.

oil vs. smoking?
Here is a view on smoking marijuana:
What are marijuana’s long-term effects?
http://www.treatmentsolutions.com/ma...ion-treatment/

Marijuana smoke, according to National Institute on Drug Abuse, contains some of the same cancer-causing compounds as tobacco, and sometimes in even higher concentrations. Studies show that someone who smokes five joints per week may be taking in as many cancer-causing chemicals as someone who smokes a full pack of cigarettes every day. In addition to the risk of lung cancer, long-term marijuana users may experience the following:
  • Additional stress on the heart, which is a particular concern to users who already suffer from high blood pressure, hardening of the arteries or are prone to strokes.
  • Reproductive system problems. Marijuana suppresses the production of male sex hormones, shrinks the testes, and inhibits sperm production. Marijuana has also been shown to inhibit ovulation in women.
  • Difficulty concentrating and short-term memory loss
  • A weakened immune system. THC has been found to impair the body’s natural disease-fighting abilities, increasing the risk of bacterial infections and tumors.

kepp 04-02-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9548089)
No.

Medical marijuana is legal, Bump.

But it is illegal to treat cancer in the United States with anything other than surgery, chemotherapy or radiation. That fact makes it very easy for me to believe that big pharma is keeping things like this under wraps and/or illegal.

loochy 04-02-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9549114)
oil vs. smoking?

Marijuana smoke, according to National Institute on Drug Abuse, contains some of the same cancer-causing compounds as tobacco, and sometimes in even higher concentrations. Studies show that someone who smokes five joints per week may be taking in as many cancer-causing chemicals as someone who smokes a full pack of cigarettes every day. In addition to the risk of lung cancer, long-term marijuana users may experience the following:
  • Additional stress on the heart, which is a particular concern to users who already suffer from high blood pressure, hardening of the arteries or are prone to strokes.
  • Reproductive system problems. Marijuana suppresses the production of male sex hormones, shrinks the testes, and inhibits sperm production. Marijuana has also been shown to inhibit ovulation in women.
  • A weakened immune system. THC has been found to impair the body’s natural disease-fighting abilities, increasing the risk of bacterial infections and tumors.

yeah, I've always thought smoking ANYTHING is stupid and is a poor choice of delivery

Bump 04-02-2013 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9549104)

I realize that this one case wouldn't prove anything. But this plant has been tested over thousands of years and it is fun and harmless like you said. But if it would be allowed to be researched, they might find a cure for cancer. But they don't want a cure, the current treatments cost a million dollars. Weed is practically free. Yes, our federal government would rather people die and live in pain and agony than take this natural alternative. It's criminal.

Bump 04-02-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9549114)
oil vs. smoking?

common, the site is called "Marijuana Addiction Treatment"

it's bullshit propaganda. Obviously.

A weakened immune system? I disagree, since I've started smoking, haven't been sick one time. Not once in about 5 years. Coincidence? I doubt it.

Donger 04-02-2013 10:23 AM

LMAO