ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

Frazod 10-03-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8975252)
Was it the fake tan, the died blonde hair, or the nonsense spewing from her mouth?

Ouch. :D

BigMeatballDave 10-03-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 8974944)
There are a bunch of ignorant mother ****ers at Arrowhead Pride.

This is priceless. Dude says Pioli and Cassel suck but are way smarter than us.

I don’t like it one bit. It makes us look like an ignorant fan base. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t like Pioli and I absolutely HATE Matt Cassel, but this is so stupid. Everyone always starts requesting people’s heads when their team does bad and sometimes it is due, but making a banner fly around the stadium!?!? You must be joking. There is so much that goes into being the gm of an nfl team. Pioli is smarter and knows WAY more than every single person who donated to this dumb cause. Cassel is not good. But what is benching him going to accomplish. Brady Quinn is just as bad and Stanzi is AWFUL! Are Cassel and Pioli why we are losing? Nobody has played well on our whole team except Jamaal Charles. This is just like the no-more-Glass campaign, except that has been an ongoing problem for 13 years and this has been a “serious” problem for 4 weeks. This is going to make espn…and KC fans will be a laughing stock and looked down on, AGAIN! (Home run derby) All in all, I find this completely embarrassing and unprofessional and it makes us look like total morons.
by Joe Tom on Oct 3, 2012 6:39 PM CDT reply

Well Joe Tom (LMAO) you are a total moron.

That is one clueless mother****er.

Sadly, it is likely most of this fanbase.

oRYMANo 10-03-2012 08:41 PM

What's the next banner going to say? Draft Geno Smith!! You ****ing
Mother Bastard!!!

oRYMANo 10-03-2012 08:43 PM

The people who talk shit about this don't know football and can't see what's going on! Len Dawson had been half insane for 10 years now to boot.

Sofa King 10-03-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 8975044)
Yay my name is on tv!

Well your chest is all over the internet, your name just as well be on TV.

EDIT: Where's the updated pics btw.

SPchief 10-03-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8975252)
Was it the fake tan, the died blonde hair, or the nonsense spewing from her mouth?

Damn. C C C C Cat fight :)

hometeam 10-03-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8975312)
Well your chest is all over the internet, your name just as well be on TV.

EDIT: Where's the updated pics btw.

HA. learned my lesson on that one :P

BigMeatballDave 10-03-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

I don't like it
Don’t call out Cassel and Pioli. Totally counter productive. As soon as an argument personally attacks individuals you lose the argument. We deserve better? Absolutely. But so do Cassel and Pioli.
Quote:

Unfortunately this seems very Raider Esque.
Disapointment with the management and team is fine, but ti’s absurd to call out names on a scale like this. It’s embarrasing for Kansas City and should be embarrasing for Chiefs fans. Attacking individuals is tactless, tasteless and to be honest a waste of money and effort. This just goes too far. It’s just football folks. Whether or not Cassel and Pioli deserve there positions, embarrasin them on a national state is entirely uncalled for. They have lives to live and there is no reason to make them miserable. I find this dispicable Sunday will be embarrased to be a Chiefs fan should this banner fly. It only takes a few to make an entire fanbase look like jackasses.
I'm not registered there, someone go roast these dipshits.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/1...ioli#119360215

Titty Meat 10-03-2012 08:55 PM

What website is this you guys are posting? I'll set em straight :)

CoMoChief 10-03-2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8975349)

What the **** did this come from?:#

CoMoChief........Locked and Loaded

Ace Gunner 10-03-2012 08:59 PM

THIS. IS. AWESOME.

BigMeatballDave 10-03-2012 08:59 PM

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/1...ioli#119360215

Raiderhater 10-03-2012 08:59 PM

Quote:

No wonder our team is so guttless, they are just emulating their fans. :shake:

The Bad Guy 10-03-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

My hands are shaking reading that first one. Holy ****ing god. We aren't making an argument, we are stating a position.

Pioli is paid 5 million dollars a year to produce a winning team and Cassel has been paid 50 of the 63 million he's owed to produce. They haven't. Why the **** do they deserve better?

-King- 10-03-2012 09:04 PM

Have I mentioned how funny this whole thing is? ROFL

In58men 10-03-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 8975368)

ROFL

ghak99 10-03-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8975387)
My hands are shaking reading that first one. Holy ****ing god. We aren't making an argument, we are stating a position.

Pioli is paid 5 million dollars a year to produce a winning team and Cassel has been paid 50 of the 63 million he's owed to produce. They haven't. Why the **** do they deserve better?

I hear you. After reading some more of the comments, I have no doubt I would make a ass out of myself if I was registered over there. My head hurts just thinking about it. :doh!:

007 10-03-2012 09:09 PM

Are there any other interviews at this point or is that NBC one the only one.

The Bad Guy 10-03-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 8975425)
I hear you. After reading some more of the comments, I have no doubt I would make a ass out of myself if I was registered over there. My head hurts just thinking about it. :doh!:

I won't register there. I'd never sleep. I'd refute every ****ing true fan bullshit on there.

Reading those comments makes me believe that this franchise never deserves a playoff win, a constant winner because they will take the constant shit sandwich that is served and defend it to the death.

Wins? Who the **** cares as long as we defend our Chiefs like stupid blind mother ****ers and continue to support a complete garbage product.

Munson 10-03-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oRYMANo (Post 8975281)
What's the next banner going to say? Draft Geno Smith!! You ****ing
Mother Bastard!!!

Give me Geno, or give me death.

Frazod 10-03-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 8975368)

http://www.flix66.com/wp-content/upl...ombstone-3.jpg

oRYMANo 10-03-2012 09:17 PM

It's not about not winning games, it's about no competing at all!

A Salt Weapon 10-03-2012 09:19 PM

Awesome. My username made it on tv, that's wonderful. Good job PR.

In58men 10-03-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon (Post 8975471)
Awesome. My username made it on tv, that's wonderful. Good job PR.

Would have been better if it said "PAID" next to your name.

pr_capone 10-03-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 8975429)
Are there any other interviews at this point or is that NBC one the only one.

This is the only one for now. Matt Stewart at Fox 4 was supposed to get hold of the local fox affiliate here in Wichita but I never heard from them.

BossChief 10-03-2012 09:31 PM

Wanna know how LITTLE Pioli knew about the actual inner workings of what goes on on the actual football field?

They had Teddy Bruschi on "the herd" this morning and they were talking shit about Jerry Jones and how Romo seems to have trouble with zones and they went on to talk about JJ saying "they ran something like a zone type defense" (showing his lacking football intellect) and Colin was like "he sounded like Scott Pioli the last time I talked to him" and Teddy Bruschi chuckled a little and was like "yeah"

I thought that was crazy to hear a former patriot do anything but defend the Patriot way.

Just another example of Pioli getting "Peter principled" into his current spot.

BossChief 10-03-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8975438)
I won't register there. I'd never sleep. I'd refute every ****ing true fan bullshit on there.

Reading those comments makes me believe that this franchise never deserves a playoff win, a constant winner because they will take the constant shit sandwich that is served and defend it to the death.

Wins? Who the **** cares as long as we defend our Chiefs like stupid blind mother ****ers and continue to support a complete garbage product.

Do you think it's possible they dont draft first round quarterbacks because they want to keep expectations eternally at between 8-8 and 10-6 for sone reason?

Titty Meat 10-03-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8975387)

Chaz Bono called them out.

SPchief 10-03-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 8974839)
You guys have done great and the story is really growing in the media! Piloi's head must be ready to pop!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Bill Williamson of ESPN just linked to the story on!

Would Geno Smith fit the Chiefs?
October, 3, 2012
OCT 3
8:05
PM ET
By Bill Williamson | ESPN.com
RECOMMEND3TWEET17COMMENTS22EMAILPRINT
It’s never too early to think about the draft. In an Insider piece, Todd McShay breaks down West Virginia quarterback Geno Smith. He is surely going to be a high draft pick and he could interest the Chiefs, who will likely consider drafting a quarterback in the first round.

Smith looks like he is going to be a high pick and he, along with USC's Matt Barkley, could be the top quarterbacks the Chiefs consider.

Meanwhile, Kansas City backup quarterback Brady Quinn said his repetitions total did not change Wednesday. Kansas City coach Romeo Crennel left the possibility earlier in the week that Quinn could get more snaps because starter Matt Cassel has struggled. Cassel told reporters Wednesday he is not concerned about the talk of his removal. “I don’t look over my shoulder,” Cassel said.

If you are a frustrated Kansas City fan who is going to the Baltimore game at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday, you might want to look up. You’re not alone.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/1...el-scott-pioli

Awesome, Subtle yet a good mention to peak interest.

Titty Meat 10-03-2012 09:36 PM

banner disagree
It may be just me but flying a banner over arrowhead not supporting our team seems trashy ….think it only makes our fan base look bad….we should come to arrowhead to support our team win not dogging the organization.

Wow critical thinking skills are absent on that website apparently.

FAX 10-03-2012 09:39 PM

I say we declare war on those Arrowhead Pride numbskulls.

But first, we must drink.

FAX

alnorth 10-03-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8975551)

Excellent plan.

Wait.... what did you say before this? Thats all I read

Dayze 10-03-2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8975505)

LMAO

I can't laught too hard....I'm still waiting on my gd pay pal lol

BigMeatballDave 10-03-2012 09:41 PM

I have to stay away from Arrowheadpride.

That place is chock full 'o tards.

Dayze 10-03-2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8975551)
I say we declare war on those Arrowhead Pride numbskulls.

FAX

...from their skulls

alnorth 10-03-2012 09:43 PM

so..... ok, before anyone starts giggling I realize this wont happen, but bear with me.

Hypothetically, if Cassel and Pioli were both gone and we still had plenty of money left, then what? (DRAFT QB IN 1ST ROUND!)?

ILChief 10-03-2012 09:43 PM

From arrowhead pride user in reply to pr's beatdown

wow ... way to focus on the negative and not even mention ONE positive at all
funny, all you guys were elated beyond belief in 2010 when the team went from 4-12 (in 2009) to 10-6 and a the AFC West Division Championship … oh yeah, all that under Pioli AND with Cassel as QB

but you know, let’s forget ALL about anything positive … let’s not mention that the Chiefs damned near won the division LAST year with Berry, Moeaki and Charles out for the year AND with Palko at QB for a few games … oh yeah, also under Pioli’s watch

facts? sure it’s awesome when you pick and choose a FEW and “conveniently ignore” anything and everything else … but when one considers ALL the facts (not just a few) the overall picture looks drastically different than the limited-vision that’s presented here

Mr. Arrowhead 10-03-2012 09:45 PM

Len Dawson works for the Chiefs, of course he gonna say its not a good idea.

alnorth 10-03-2012 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 8975572)
facts? sure it’s awesome when you pick and choose a FEW and “conveniently ignore” anything and everything else

For example, fact: when we played a team that was worth a damn we usually got beat like a red-headed step-child. Yeah, cherry-picking, I know.

Yes, you can only play the schedule you are given, but praying for an easy schedule every year so you can get crushed in the wild card round isn't a great plan.

edit: woops, you were quoting some other dumbass. sorry.

Priest31kc 10-03-2012 09:46 PM

Quote:

funny, all you guys were elated beyond belief in 2010 when the team went from 4-12 (in 2009) to 10-6 and a the AFC West Division Championship … oh yeah, all that under Pioli AND with Cassel as QB

but you know, let’s forget ALL about anything positive … let’s not mention that the Chiefs damned near won the division LAST year with Berry, Moeaki and Charles out for the year AND with Palko at QB for a few games … oh yeah, also under Pioli’s watch

facts? sure it’s awesome when you pick and choose a FEW and “conveniently ignore” anything and everything else … but when one considers ALL the facts (not just a few) the overall picture looks drastically different than the limited-vision that’s presented here

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...if-serious.jpg

Would be my response if I posted on Arrowhead Pride....So much fail on there.

The Bad Guy 10-03-2012 09:47 PM

Quote:

This just can't be real. No one can be this ****ing stupid.

BossChief 10-03-2012 09:48 PM

"I don't care that he beats me up and cheats on me, I still love him" /arrowhead pride posters

alnorth 10-03-2012 09:50 PM

and just for the record, I was one of the very last people off the Cassel bandwagon. I held out hope that he could be decent long after many others began baying for blood. Its not just him, or just football, I also stubbornly thought Hochevar could be a decent pitcher long after the rest of the world concluded that he sucked ass. I'm a very, very, very patient fan.

I've had it. Get rid of Pioli, give me a top-flight 1st round QB, and I'll hunker down for another 3 years of miserable losing in the hopes that great things are ahead.

the Talking Can 10-03-2012 09:55 PM

there are not enough bullets for all the dumb fans in the world

and i don't give a shit about the feelings of millionaires, and how could anyone believe they give a shit about yours?

clark and pioli give a **** what reerun true fans think?

ya....

DallasChief 10-03-2012 09:55 PM

Another outside of the box idea.

What if you send the banner down to Dallas for a weekend. We can take it to an FC Dallas game-have a few of us stretch it out in the stadium in the crowd long enough to get photos of it during the game. Clark owns FC Dallas.

Tweet the pictures all over national media, espn, etc... CHIEFS FANS STRIKE IN OWNERS BACKYARD AT FC DALLAS GAME-I guarantee you there IS NO WAY HUNT wants any part of angry Chiefs fans at his precious FC DALLAS safeground, the message will be loud and clear. His distaste for Pioli, if not yet, will strengthen-to know Pioli is getting in the way of his soccer matches--ooooooweeeee...and the national media attention will be lovely.

PIOLI CANT HOLD US.

alnorth 10-03-2012 09:59 PM

honestly, all of these "fly banners in Texas!" ideas are all hilarious good fun, but we probably shouldn't do that.

Clark Hunt probably already knows about the banner and what we are begging him to do. Nothing is gained by making him possibly (but probably not) see it (along with lots of confused Texans) in Texas, and we lose the possibility of rallying fans in KC with our limited resources.

NJChiefsFan 10-03-2012 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 8975630)
honestly, all of these "fly banners in Texas!" ideas are all hilarious good fun, but we probably shouldn't do that.

Clark Hunt probably already knows about the banner and what we are begging him to do. Nothing is gained by making him possibly (but probably not) see it (along with lots of confused Texans) in Texas, and we lose the possibility of rallying fans in KC with our limited resources.

Depends. In the end, I think the best thing we could do is embarrass Clark. If his friends in Dallas see it and ask about it, might work. The issues with Dallas is that I think a billboard would be the best bet, but it would be more expensive.

BillSelfsTrophycase 10-03-2012 10:06 PM

We still need Hamas

DallasChief 10-03-2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 8975630)

I see what you are saying, but you have to realize the mind of Clark Hunt and how he operates-he doesn't operate from a passion standpoint, he is a systematic guy-remember how he pulled Carl Peterson when Arrowhead was empty? It was a move he would have made regardless but when you are powerful and a systematic builder like he is-the one thing MONEY CANNOT BUY is being saved from embarassment.

Trust me, national media reports of the banner being stretched out at an FC Dallas game will be very effective for the movement and will INSPIRE more rallying from Chiefs fans in KC. We shouldn't limit our grasp here, we have to strike when the iron is hot.

I want a championship in KC, and Pioli being gone is the biggest step for that to happen.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-03-2012 10:10 PM

Frank you see the dipshit post on Facebook?

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8975582)
This just can't be real. No one can be this ****ing stupid.

A Salt Weapon 10-03-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8975505)

Money order mailed out yesterday morning. Of course that means it's in the gov't union employees hands now, good luck seeing it by next season.
Posted via Mobile Device

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-03-2012 10:16 PM

Not bad...aside from some simple copy edits which I already sent to Liz.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/19730420/...ssels-benching

RunKC 10-03-2012 10:19 PM

Maybe some KC fans in Dallas could picket in front of Clark's house?

BigRedChief 10-03-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillSelfsTrophycase (Post 8975645)
We still need Hamas

The bat signal was turned on. We are forsaken.:deevee:

|Zach| 10-03-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DallasChief (Post 8975621)
Another outside of the box idea.

What if you send the banner down to Dallas for a weekend. We can take it to an FC Dallas game-have a few of us stretch it out in the stadium in the crowd long enough to get photos of it during the game. Clark owns FC Dallas.

Tweet the pictures all over national media, espn, etc... CHIEFS FANS STRIKE IN OWNERS BACKYARD AT FC DALLAS GAME-I guarantee you there IS NO WAY HUNT wants any part of angry Chiefs fans at his precious FC DALLAS safeground, the message will be loud and clear. His distaste for Pioli, if not yet, will strengthen-to know Pioli is getting in the way of his soccer matches--ooooooweeeee...and the national media attention will be lovely.

PIOLI CANT HOLD US.

Plenty of tickets available at FC Dallas games. His more beloved club is most certainly the Columbus Crew. Columbus even plays Kansas City this Sunday.

LMAO at the idea of having two banners in two stadiums owned by Clark Hunt in front of 2 teams he owns and 1 team he used to own.

Titty Meat 10-03-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 8975690)
Plenty of tickets available at FC Dallas games. His more beloved club is most certainly the Columbus Crew. Columbus even plays Kansas City this Sunday.

LMAO at the idea of having two banners in two stadiums owned by Clark Hunt in front of 2 teams he owns and 1 team he used to own.

Damn good idea.

pr_capone 10-03-2012 10:40 PM

I'm tired of fighting the dingbats over at arrowhead pride. If someone else wants to swing a stick... go for it.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-03-2012 10:41 PM

not worth the stress. Let them be goal post hugging hippies.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8975705)
I'm tired of fighting the dingbats over at arrowhead pride. If someone else wants to swing a stick... go for it.

RunKC 10-03-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 8975708)
not worth the stress. Let them be goal post hugging hippies.

sounds a lot like Nick Athan's board over at scout.com

Hammock Parties 10-03-2012 11:05 PM

Capone, you ****ing nailed that interview in the OP. Awesome.

Whoever put together that piece hates Pioli too because he did a great job of inserting clips of Chiefs FAIL from last season.

Hammock Parties 10-03-2012 11:08 PM

Your hair looked real nice, rico suave.

Chief_For_Life58 10-03-2012 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 8975600)
and just for the record, I was one of the very last people off the Cassel bandwagon. I held out hope that he could be decent long after many others began baying for blood. Its not just him, or just football, I also stubbornly thought Hochevar could be a decent pitcher long after the rest of the world concluded that he sucked ass. I'm a very, very, very patient fan.

I've had it. Get rid of Pioli, give me a top-flight 1st round QB, and I'll hunker down for another 3 years of miserable losing in the hopes that great things are ahead.

Ill drink to this

Chief_For_Life58 10-03-2012 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 8975690)

this is a great idea. Like mentioned above, Chunt is a systematic guy. The best way to get to him is embarrass him.

teedubya 10-03-2012 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8975761)
Your hair looked real nice, rico suave.

No bitch. You make a ****ing .gif of him. o:-)

teedubya 10-03-2012 11:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This images are gaining steam... we need the creative minds of CP to keep churning out CHUNT images and Pioli images... people are sharing them and the community is growing. This one got 24 shares. Not bad. Everyone has an audience... this shit is spreading.

BigMeatballDave 10-03-2012 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8975756)
Capone, you ****ing nailed that interview in the OP. Awesome.

Whoever put together that piece hates Pioli too because he did a great job of inserting clips of Chiefs FAIL from last season.

The only real bad part was that stupid bitch.

DaneMcCloud 10-04-2012 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oRYMANo (Post 8975294)
The people who talk shit about this don't know football and can't see what's going on! Len Dawson had been half insane for 10 years now to boot.

He's been drunk for 30...

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 12:08 AM

Capone has been GIF'D UP!

http://i.imgur.com/da7ji.gif

http://i.imgur.com/HuLre.gif

http://i.imgur.com/DaAfx.gif

http://i.imgur.com/S51YQ.gif

pr_capone 10-04-2012 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8975859)

LMAO

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-04-2012 12:11 AM

Yup. The images an views are huge. Traffic is blowing up but we need more cow bell :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 8975807)
This images are gaining steam... we need the creative minds of CP to keep churning out CHUNT images and Pioli images... people are sharing them and the community is growing. This one got 24 shares. Not bad. Everyone has an audience... this shit is spreading.

ghak99 10-04-2012 12:12 AM

Quote:

Capone has been GIF'D UP

LMAO

I was waiting for this.

KCrockaholic 10-04-2012 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8975810)
The only real bad part was that stupid bitch.

She doesn't get it.

No surprise. **** that old bitch!

Bewbies 10-04-2012 12:15 AM

Loved the interview and watching Len Dawson talk about this!!

Munson 10-04-2012 12:20 AM

Quote:

:LOL:

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 12:32 AM

http://i.imgur.com/rvuEZ.gif

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 12:37 AM

GOT PAID SON

http://i.imgur.com/n56bj.gif

big nasty kcnut 10-04-2012 12:47 AM

I support this so does my dad. Pioli must pay. They want a war they got a war.

007 10-04-2012 12:57 AM

Quote:

Love the one that makes him look like a sleepy conductor. LMAO

ghak99 10-04-2012 01:05 AM

http://s11.postimage.org/d4xwrd4kj/gum_wrapper_2.jpg

BryanBusby 10-04-2012 01:47 AM

Well done everyone!

After the media blitz, Pioli knows about this for sure now.