ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Wow, what a weekend ..... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108532)

royr17 01-17-2005 05:26 PM

Wow, what a weekend .....

That was a amazing weekend.

This girl is like the sweetest and nicest girl i've met in my life, and for all you chiefs fans that will be at the game this year for the 37 forever event, get ready cause if i have the money im bringing her with me.

Then yall will get 2 meet her, oh yea and thanks for the help and advice yall have given me, it has helped me out tremendously.

Im pretty sure all you guys are gonna ask me some questions about what happened, i'll tell a little but dont expect me 2 get into high detail.

May the Questions begin.

Donger 01-17-2005 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by royr17
That was a amazing weekend.

This girl is like the sweetest and nicest girl i've met in my life, and for all you chiefs fans that will be at the game this year for the 37 forever event, get ready cause if i have the money im bringing her with me.

Then yall will get 2 meet her, oh yea and thanks for the help and advice yall have given me, it has helped me out tremendously.

Im pretty sure all you guys are gonna ask me some questions about what happened, i'll tell a little but dont expect me 2 get into high detail.

May the Questions begin.

Booger: Big deal. Did you get in her pants?
Geek: She's NOT that kind of girl Booger!
Booger: Why? Does she have a penis?

|Zach| 01-17-2005 05:29 PM

heh

Phobia 01-17-2005 05:32 PM

Congrats, Roy. I know you're pretty happy so I'm not gonna bag on you.

I'm happy for you.

Donger 01-17-2005 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia

I'm happy for you.

Killjoy.

Anyway, I'm glad that things worked out for you Roy. Continued success. Just remember that you're both putting the best parts of yourselves for each others' perusal right now. Expect some "WTFs?" later on.

My wife said that I was like a different person after living with her for six months. Then again, so was she.

Rain Man 01-17-2005 05:35 PM

Do yourself a favor, royr17, and don't read the 'That's gotta hurt' thread. It'll just destroy the trust you currently have in her.

royr17 01-17-2005 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia

I'm happy for you.

Thanks Phil i really appreciate that. Also thanks to all the guys that have helped me.

Thanks Guys !!!!!

Mr. Kotter 01-17-2005 05:37 PM

Congrats Roy Jr.

Keep things in perspective, Love can be a bitch. Ups and downs are the norm. Best wishes though. :thumb:

royr17 01-17-2005 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
Do yourself a favor, royr17, and don't read the 'That's gotta hurt' thread. It'll just destroy the trust you currently have in her.

Ok, I wont, Thanks for warning me Rain Man, I dont wanna destroy anything that me and her have going right now cause i really like and care for the girl.

royr17 01-17-2005 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
Congrats Roy Jr.

Keep things in perspective, Love can be a bitch. Ups and downs are the norm. Best wishes though. :thumb:

Thanks man, at least we can all admit that i've had more success with woman in my life then what GoatCheese can even dream of.

He made be smarter than me at some things but he doesnt have the luck with the ladies like i do, hehe.

Deberg_1990 01-17-2005 05:40 PM

Was her name LaFawnduh by chance??

Inspector 01-17-2005 05:40 PM

Well??

Did you fuck 'er?

royr17 01-17-2005 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990
Was her name LaFawnduh by chance??

Naw her name was Stephanie.

Inspector 01-17-2005 05:42 PM

Oh, and don't be honest.

Make up some really juicy story.

And give us details man. We need details.

royr17 01-17-2005 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector
Well??

Did you fuck 'er?

Yes, but im not getting into any detail about that, i feel bad telling stuff like this you know, so try 2 keep the sexual questions down as little as possible.

Thanks guys.