ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Minnesota man who killed teens in break-in charged with murder (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267133)

kcfanXIII 11-27-2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9157455)
You mean man protects house from intruders and leaves their dead bodies in his basement overnight before calling police then brags about it to cops like a sociopathic killer.

hold on there buddy. go back and reread my post. the guy isn't totally innocent. he probably needs mental help, but i don't think he's a criminal for shooting the intruders.

Brock 11-27-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcfanXIII (Post 9157466)
hold on there buddy. go back and reread my post. the guy isn't totally innocent. he probably needs mental help, but i don't think he's a criminal for shooting the intruders.

I'm disputing your assertion that if he were a better shot, this would be a non-story.

Dartgod 11-27-2012 05:17 PM

WTF is wrong with his eyes?

Iowanian 11-27-2012 05:21 PM

I don't blame the man for defending himself from intruders. Breaking into someone's home SHOULD be dangerous for you and they lose their right to safety when they break in.

That said....Holy shit did this guy do it badly. He deserves some punishment, shooting them in defense is fine....the up close, dragging bodies around and waiting a day and then using the tone he did is sociopathic.

Buck 11-27-2012 05:21 PM

The "I want him dead" and the execution shot of the girl warrant murder.

kcfanXIII 11-27-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9157472)
I'm disputing your assertion that if he were a better shot, this would be a non-story.

if he is being charged with murder for fatally shooting already incapacitated victims, then yes, the fact he didn't kill with first shot makes a difference. he did in fact screw up by not reporting to police immediately. does he seem to have psychological issues, yes. however if he doesn't have to execute them (because his first shot was a kill shot) this is just a story of a mentally troubled individual protecting his home, and he isn't being charged with murder.

notorious 11-27-2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcfanXIII (Post 9157462)
i get that. still, if the first shot was the kill shot, he's ok. it was the repeated shots that screwed him. .

/thread

FAX 11-27-2012 05:25 PM

Apparently, he's part mole. Probably why he hangs out in his basement on Thanksgiving roasting grubs.

The moral of this story is, don't break into a house to steal stuff when the crazy, malicious, psychopathic owner is in residence and packing.

It is interesting, though. If the guy had been using a more powerful weapon ... say a 30.06, or something ... they would be dead and he would be free to go. There's a whole lot wrong with this story. The girl "laughs" at him after being shot? He drags the bodies around and leaves them overnight? He asks his neighbor to call the police?

It makes you wonder if those kids broke in his house at all.

FAX

unlurking 11-27-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9157512)
/thread

He shot them when there legs/hips came into view as they were coming down the stairs. My guess is he didn't want to wait for a body/head shot in case they were armed (he was robbed of two guns a month prior, probably the same kids).

Brock 11-27-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9157519)
Apparently, he's part mole. Probably why he hangs out in his basement on Thanksgiving roasting grubs.

The moral of this story is, don't break into a house to steal stuff when the crazy, malicious, psychopathic owner is in residence and packing.

It is interesting, though. If the guy had been using a more powerful weapon ... say a 30.06, or something ... they would be dead and he would be free to go. There's a whole lot wrong with this story. The girl "laughs" at him after being shot? He drags the bodies around and leaves them overnight? He asks his neighbor to call the police?

It makes you wonder if those kids broke in his house at all.

FAX

He's a ****ing psycho.

kcfanXIII 11-27-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9157522)
He's a ****ing psycho.

even psychos have a right to defend their homes.

Chiefspants 11-27-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcfanXIII (Post 9157535)

There is a clear line in the sand on this issue.

crazycoffey 11-27-2012 05:32 PM

damn, he's clearly lost a few marbles, but do you all think he deseves the same murder sentencing as someone who breaks into a house and executes the residents?

Brock 11-27-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcfanXIII (Post 9157535)

Don't kid yourself. There are limits to what you can do to protect your property.

Jenson71 11-27-2012 05:36 PM

Who gets shot and then laughs moments later because the second shot was jammed?