ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Survivor: Caramoan - Fans vs. Favorites (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269516)

Buck 01-31-2013 12:01 AM

Survivor: Caramoan - Fans vs. Favorites

Look at this picture and laugh at who is returning. New Season starts in 2 weeks (Feb 13th).

http://ewinsidetv.files.wordpress.co...st_510x317.jpg

I think the only one's that deserve to be back are Malcolm and Cochran. Malcolm moreso.

kcxiv 01-31-2013 12:13 AM

Glad FBI agent Philip is back, dude is so ****ing odd in a social setting, it makes me laugh.

Buck 01-31-2013 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9366730)
Glad FBI agent Philip is back, dude is so ****ing odd in a social setting, it makes me laugh.

Yep, him and his pink-colored underwear are back.

DaKCMan AP 02-13-2013 07:58 PM

I get that they drive ratings, but I'd hardly describe Phillip or Brandon as 'favorites'.

hometeam 02-13-2013 08:13 PM

I think a girl from Jefferson City is in this. Heard she was foxy but haven't seen her yet~

edit; I think its the girl standing with the white wifebeater

Buck 02-14-2013 12:31 AM

Lol.

Bump 02-14-2013 12:55 AM

I'm into this show I guess, I watched the last one and found it interesting enough to continue. Does netflix have previous seasons for instant watch?

007 02-14-2013 03:54 AM

Can't believe this show is still on.

Aries Walker 02-14-2013 05:15 AM

I'll assume that spoiling episodes that have already run is OK. If not, well, don't read the next sentence.

I can't believe those knucklehead "favorites" voted out their strongest female competitor right away. I guess they don't want to win any challenges, then.

The kid with the hair impressed me at the challenge. He flew up those ladders.

Lex Luthor 02-14-2013 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 9401899)
I'll assume that spoiling episodes that have already run is OK. If not, well, don't read the next sentence.

I can't believe those knucklehead "favorites" voted out their strongest female competitor right away. I guess they don't want to win any challenges, then.

Of course it's OK. People that bitch about details being posted about shows that have already aired are idiots.

DaKCMan AP 02-14-2013 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 9401899)

How do we know that she's the strongest female competitor? She's been voted out 1st both of her seasons - meaning her team's lost both challenges and she's never proven herself. Maybe she is strong, but I don't see how you can claim that she is based upon her two (very short) seasons.

Brenda proved herself to be a pretty strong competitor (5 tribal wins and 1 individual immunity win in her first season) and she's hot. ;)

Buck 02-14-2013 12:05 PM

Wasn't Brenda allied with Naonka? I feel like there's some reason I don't like her.

I thought whoever edited last nights episode did a great job deflecting who would be voted out. At first I thought it was the big marine from the Fans, then I thought Phillip for sure, then going into tribal I wasn't sure if it would be Andrea or Franchesqua. I hope they keep the episodes like this and don't broadcast who will be voted out from the beginning of the episode like they normally do.

KChiefer 02-14-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9401090)
I get that they drive ratings, but I'd hardly describe Phillip or Brandon as 'favorites'.

Depends on the viewer. My buddy loves the whack jobs.

Bigger question is why they brought Franchesqua back. I guess for a 2nd chance and her rivalry with Philip.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9402018)
How do we know that she's the strongest female competitor?

She kicked the bearded dudes ass in the reward challenge.

PS: Dorner's ALIVE!!! He hopped a boat to the Philippines.

KChiefer 02-14-2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9366710)
I think the only one's that deserve to be back are Malcolm and Cochran. Malcolm moreso.

I'm not a fan of people playing back-to-back games. Shoulda brought back the gay republican from Alabama.

Aries Walker 02-14-2013 04:24 PM

I was hoping for Shambo, or R.C. Oh well.