ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

InChiefsHeaven 10-10-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incredible Edibles (Post 8998319)
WANTING CHANGE, NOT INJURIES! Saveourchiefs.com

still 47.

WANTING CHANGE NOT INJURY SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

That should fit...

soopamanluva 10-10-2012 09:57 AM

Cheering change not pain-saveourchiefs.com

Incredible Edibles 10-10-2012 09:58 AM

KC FANS MOVING TO ST. LOUIS saveourchiefs.com

Lol

The Franchise 10-10-2012 09:59 AM

YOUR SILENCE IS DEAFENING. SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Incredible Edibles 10-10-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8998330)
YOUR SILENCE IS DEAFENING. SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Glorious.

ArthurJGuy 10-10-2012 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8998295)
WE CHEER CHANGE, NOT INJURY - saveourchiefs.com

That fits.

This!

Molitoth 10-10-2012 10:12 AM

Quote:

The banner cannot exceed 42 characters, spaces not included.

this is in the OP frankotank.

WE CHEER CHANGE, NOT INJURY - saveourchiefs.com is 41 characters.

Incredible Edibles 10-10-2012 10:16 AM

I think it should focus on the permanent changes at QB and GM. If we start addressing the issues brought up in last weeks game then our attention will be diverted away from the original reason this is all blowing up. Brady Quinn is not a good QB and will not be a long term fix, sure, him coming into the game after Cassel left was a relief for sure (how can he do worse?) but, if the goal is to make a long term change, its probably going to require some long term focus on our part. Just a thot, not bashing anyone. I love you all. :)

KCUnited 10-10-2012 10:18 AM

I'd move on from the injury thing and just let it die, theres no changing that perception. I'd stick to the original message, Pioli needs to be fired. Jmo.

Molitoth 10-10-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incredible Edibles (Post 8998360)
I think it should focus on the permanent changes at QB and GM. If we start addressing the issues brought up in last weeks game then our attention will be diverted away from the original reason this is all blowing up. Brady Quinn is not a good QB and will not be a long term fix, sure, him coming into the game after Cassel left was a relief for sure (how can he do worse?) but, if the goal is to make a long term change, its probably going to require some long term focus on our part. Just a thot, not bashing anyone. I love you all. :)

Change is not limited to Matt Cassel.

with the above mentioned statement, we are calling for change as well as setting the record straight about what happened.

I think it's prefect.

InChiefsHeaven 10-10-2012 10:19 AM

FWIW, Mitch and Gammon said quite a bit about the fan base and stuck up for us well on the Chiefs live broadcast from the website. Check out the 14:00 minute mark or so.

Not exactly the same as Pioli going on the radio, but it's something.

Hammock Parties 10-10-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 8998378)
FWIW, Mitch and Gammon said quite a bit about the fan base and stuck up for us well on the Chiefs live broadcast from the website. Check out the 14:00 minute mark or so.

Everyone with a ****ing brain in their head knows Pioli is a huge ****ing fraud.

I'm sure Mitch and Kendall are just as disgusted as we are with what's going on, they show it by doing what the FO refuses to do....stand up for the fans in what meager way they can.

ArthurJGuy 10-10-2012 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 8998378)

I saw that too.

Petro said basically the same thing on 810 also. People are sticking up for us, it's just not the leaders of the organization.

BossChief 10-10-2012 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8997355)
PLAYERS: WE CHEERED CHANGE, NOT INJURY

Post 3696

Mile High Mania 10-10-2012 11:06 AM

I think you'd be wasting time with a focus on the injury and cheering. Nobody is going to get wrapped up and around that message.

Be clear and clever. You want change and results...

I still think the video messages are the next step - take it up a notch or two, raise the bar and be smart about it. If you want to be taken seriously, be serious with the messaging.