ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

Marcellus 10-04-2012 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8976293)
Yes, but he was here for an entire offseason and preseason under the yoke of the Patriot Way. Enough time to form an opinion, methinks.

Its possible but Pollard really has no credibility.....Now on the other hand I would take everything Battle has to say to heart, he is a good kid. We sat with him a few years ago at a KO luncheon. Super super good guy and seemed to be a straight shooter.

Lumpy 10-04-2012 09:16 AM

ROFL

luv 10-04-2012 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8976302)
$500/game... they should fly her to NYC every season.

So, her spending money out the wazoo is going to make the team win? She needs to start shoveling out about four times more than she is then.

Cfnnb9 10-04-2012 09:18 AM

I think over at Arrowhead Addict it is 80% support. I just posted it as a question. It has been people either really upset about it, or really supportive and wanting to donate money. Did Whitlock ever actually donate?

SubGod22 10-04-2012 09:20 AM

I'd never heard of CP until a Donkey fan posted this on another site I live at. This is a beautiful idea and can't wait to see it grow. I can't wait to see Cassel and Pioli both gone.

Dayze 10-04-2012 09:21 AM

welcome. this place rules.
please check out the '....nothing but....." threads in the PIctures forum.

browse at your leisure.

FlaChief58 10-04-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubGod22 (Post 8976321)
I'd never heard of CP until a Donkey fan posted this on another site I live at. This is a beautiful idea and can't wait to see it grow. I can't wait to see Cassel and Pioli both gone.

Welcome to the best Chiefs site on the web

If you need ANYTHING, feel free to PM Bob Dole. He loves helping newcomers :evil:

SubGod22 10-04-2012 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 8976331)
Welcome to the best Chiefs site on the web

If you need ANYTHING, feel free to PM Bob Dole. He loves helping newcomers :evil:

So you're saying I should stay away from Bob Dole? Got it.

Swanman 10-04-2012 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubGod22 (Post 8976334)
So you're saying I should stay away from Bob Dole? Got it.

This n00b is a little smarter than normal, damn.

Welcome to the Planet. Enjoy the poop threads.

luv 10-04-2012 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 8976339)
This n00b is a little smarter than normal, damn.

Welcome to the Planet. Enjoy the poop threads.

I'm thinking the evil smiley might have given it away.

frankotank 10-04-2012 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8976197)
It was uneventful. She took the high road (which I had hoped for) as did I. She had one white knight say "i are calling u ignorant" which got a laugh out of me. I just told her I felt inclined to tell her she's brainwashed at this point, and I was willing to "attach my last name to it".

I'd bet the mortgage she is there for the arrowhead experience not the game...not the team. she makes special dishes for the big tailgate party which is the hilite of game day for her. at the end of the game she couldn't tell you much about the game at all. in her heart of hearts she really doesn't care if they won or lost, as long as the tailgate party went well. she posts acting like she truly cares about the team.....and in reality....she doesn't.

either that or she's flat out planning on keeping all the donated money! :D

Halfcan 10-04-2012 09:59 AM

This is Awesome- GREAT JOB!!!

crazycoffey 10-04-2012 10:23 AM

I can't wait to see Daface's stats on new registers. Pr should be granted some kind of inner circle status for the extra posters his stunt is bringing in.

Oh wait.....

:Poke:

CoMoChief 10-04-2012 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8976302)
$500/game... they should fly her to NYC every season.

Either that woman can wipe her ass w/ $100 bills

or

She's just absolutely dumber than hell.

This is equivalent to someone going to a really nice top notch resturant and paying out the ass for it, while you get horrible service and crappy food that looks and tastes like it's been under a heat lamp for hours. But you still keep coming back because you think things will change.

That's the definition of insanity folks...

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 10:39 AM

Can we please try and avoid turning this thread into a reason to attack another fan?

I think that's pretty shitty and not what the thread is about.