ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Psycho ex-stories (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=133996)

ptlyon 01-17-2006 01:53 PM

Ok - we heard ya!

cdcox 01-17-2006 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole
If you're going to go to that much trouble, then just freeze the body, cut it up with a chain saw and feed it through a wood chipper.

Someone actually did this in real life on Court TV. They found the body.

Rain Man 01-17-2006 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox
Someone actually did this in real life on Court TV. They found the body.

Well, it was just stupid to do it on TV.

Simplex3 01-17-2006 01:59 PM

If you're going to do it you need to get REALLY creative. Get back together with her and take a make-up trip to some romantic third world country. Make sure her friends and family see you two happily reunited and be damn sure one sees you two get on the plane together.

Once there, wait a couple of days then get in a fight big enough to get her to leave. AFTER she's gone through the ticket counter and checked in at the airport appologize your butt off and coax her back to the hotel. NOW whack her. Who gives a crap what you do with the body, the cops won't care and the locals will just be happy to have a shot at a white chick.

A couple of days later start calling her friends and family back in the US. Tell them you had a big argument and she left in a huff, you are trying to find her and get her to come back over to finish the vacation. Make sure someone has discovered that she did check in at the airport, then fly home to continue your search, OJ-style.

SLAG 01-17-2006 02:01 PM

I have learned in my Short time on this earth... ALL WOMEN ARE NUCKING FUTZ

Mike in SW-MO 01-17-2006 02:08 PM

Shortly after I got to my ship, the MS Chief (cook) got whacked in his bed. I remember having a big ceremony in the helo hangar for the widow and the 2 kids. About a week later the police arrested her for the murder.

The Navy had increased life insurance from $100G to $250G and she and her boyfrirnd decided they's kill the chief for the money. In the middle of the night she let the BY in the apartment. The BY then bludged him to death. Then she took a sleeping pill and lay down in the bloody bed, so she could say that she'd taken a sleeping pill and woke up not knowing what had happened.

What makes this especially cold, is the reports that he was still alive and dying when she crawled in bed.

Turns out the BY rolled over on her and told the whole story. Must have had second thoughts about sleeping with a woman that would do something like that.

Calcountry 01-17-2006 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole
If you're going to go to that much trouble, then just freeze the body, cut it up with a chain saw and feed it through a wood chipper.

You're from Fargo, right? Where is the money?

SquirrellyBastard 01-17-2006 02:14 PM

This is not so much a psycho-ex story, but she is an ex.
I broke up with a girl because she answered the phone while giving me a bj. It was her Mom and my girlfriend left without fulfilling her duty. No fricking jailbait comments, we were both in our 20's...

Kinda "Seinfeld-ish", but never-the-less, I was pissed off. I called her the next day to end it. How could I stay with a girl that wasn't committed to something she started?

Maybe this should split off into a Break-up Reasons thread.

grandllama 01-17-2006 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel
I know a guy who has a pig farm in western Kansas- he helps me out on the rare occasion I need it...

Ah yes, the famous Mr. Woo farm north of Hays.... ROFL

Rain Man 01-17-2006 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike in SW-MO

Turns out the BY rolled over on her and told the whole story. Must have had second thoughts about sleeping with a woman that would do something like that.

Probably good thinking on his part. I know that I'd have a lot of trouble sleeping in that situation.

keg in kc 01-17-2006 02:21 PM

Thankfully I've never had a psycho ex.

ChiefsfaninPA 01-17-2006 02:25 PM

I would like to tell my story, but the b!*$& killed me.

mike_b_284 01-17-2006 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3
NOW whack her. Who gives a crap what you do with the body, the cops won't care and the locals will just be happy to have a shot at a white chick.

She won't be able to come home if I destroy her papers. She is a mexican national.

sedated 01-17-2006 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc
Thankfully I've never had a psycho ex.

It's hard to have a psycho ex if you don't have an ex.

Rain Man 01-17-2006 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike_b_284
She won't be able to come home if I destroy her papers. She is a mexican national.

There's your answer right there. Whack her in the desert outside Juarez, and even if they find her she'll just get added to the list.

Don't get caught, though, or they'll frame you for the other 500 bodies they've found out there.