ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Who Wants My Mock Draft Picks? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270497)

'Hamas' Jenkins 02-27-2013 01:54 PM

Who Wants My Mock Draft Picks?

If March 12 comes around and this trade is finalized I'm ****ing done. I don't want to think about the NFL draft or anything related to it.

Write a short response wherein you explain why you should have my picks and I'll give them to you.

Bewbies 02-27-2013 07:40 PM

Can we bring BlackBob back?

Direckshun 02-27-2013 08:03 PM

I'd desperately love to have them, but I fear my schedule would bury me the split second the mock begins.

You can etch me in... I just fear for my sanity and any community mock I'm a part of this year.

Nightfyre 02-27-2013 08:46 PM

I understand where you are coming from Hamas, but buck up and drive on anyway.

Sfeihc 02-27-2013 08:50 PM

Hamas, get a grip man. You're better than quitting like this. Mods delete this thread, please. Who gives a **** what the chiefs do or don't do. Don't let it ruin your enjoyment and participation in the CP Mock.

BossChief 02-27-2013 09:44 PM

I don't want to make a rash decision because I truly enjoy participating in this, but the Alex Smith trade took every ounce of energy I had left for the sport for the time being.

I'm not sure if I have the level of excitement that this thing deserves.

I'll hit you guys in a couple days to know if my spot is open.

It would probably be wise to get a backup list going on here, just in case,

'Hamas' Jenkins 02-27-2013 09:53 PM

Guys,

I'm waiting until March 12. If this goes through I'm ****ing done caring about this draft and this team. It's supposed to be entertainment, not torture, and it's emotionally ****ing ruinous. I spent the last five ****ing years hoping the Chiefs would be terrible enough to get a high draft pick and take a QB and both times when they were in position they traded for someone else's backup.

I'm ****ing done with the bullshit. Done. I'm rearranging my office this weekend. I'm taking down autographed photos, framed photos, memorabilia, art, clothes, hats. Anything that has to do with the Chiefs is getting expunged from my life, because I'm not going to continue to devote time and emotional energy into a team whose owner detests his fans and continually charges them more and more for the same shit sandwich.

E-****ing-nuff.

BossChief 02-27-2013 10:11 PM

I am seriously thinking about boxing up 25 years worth of Chiefs memorabilia I have collected and sending them with a long letter to Clark Hunt.

I might keep my Montana 1994 Mitchell and ness jersey and my 1996 DT Mitchell an ness DT pro bowl jersey...both carry serious memories for me that go beyond football...it's more about things I accomplished when I got them than the jerseys themselves.

There are only so many times I can get my heart ripped out before I just stop caring.

This trade might have been the final straw.

RealSNR 02-27-2013 10:16 PM

I've got a Len Dawson autographed football that he signed for me when I was 10. I'm not giving that up.

Everything else is a candidate for the garbage dump. I may try to pawn my Chiefs leather jacket. That's gotta be worth something.

'Hamas' Jenkins 02-27-2013 10:23 PM

I'll try and sell the Priest stuff (autographed 8/10 two action figures) on eBay. I'll burn the Larry Johnson jersey that's been gathering dust for years. Sweatshirts, T-shirts, etc, will go to Goodwill.

The three to four pieces of artwork will be put on Craigslist. If I don't find buyers for them I'll just test out the penetrating power of double aught buck

BossChief 02-27-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9449337)
I've got a Len Dawson autographed football that he signed for me when I was 10. I'm not giving that up.

Everything else is a candidate for the garbage dump. I may try to pawn my Chiefs leather jacket. That's gotta be worth something.

Seriously, we should send it all to Clark Hunt with the reasoning for why we quit being a fan of this circus of fail.

KCDC 03-02-2013 10:56 PM

The trade is going through, unless Smith dies or can't pass the physical between now and the 12th. I don't want to wish any man ill ... but ... .

However, post your Mock, so that some of us can cling to the dream of what might have been -- a world full of hope, rather than a purgatory of Chiefs Groundhog Day.

crazycoffey 03-03-2013 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9449337)

I'll buy it for a crisp 10 dollar bill and a thank you.

As to the OP, I'll take the picks. Very simple reasoning is, you don't want them.

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-12-2013 03:00 PM

Let's open the bidding.

Direckshun 03-12-2013 03:07 PM

I don't know what to bid.

I only have two testicles. Are you expecting me to bid my testicles?

Alright, I'll put one on the table. But that's it.