ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Ravens cry foul over noncall on final play of loss to Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=319453)

Jewish Rabbi 12-10-2018 05:10 AM

They conveniently didn’t bitch about Kpass being raped on that same play...

JakeF 12-10-2018 06:00 AM

Cry me a river, the Ravens were doing stuff all game long that should have been called. Not to mention their borderline physical shot.

cabletech94 12-10-2018 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13948914)
Somewhere there's a person complaining that a Raven should have been penalized for murdering a guy. So I guess it evens out.

this might be the best quote of the entire year.

Danguardace 12-10-2018 06:03 AM

**** 'em in the Ear!!!

JakeF 12-10-2018 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danguardace (Post 13949036)
**** 'em in the Ear!!!

Don't forget to **** 'em in the nose too!!!

RealSNR 12-10-2018 06:18 AM

Coaches get fined for bitching about officiating?

If that's the case, Vance Joseph should be homeless without a penny to his name.

Red Dawg 12-10-2018 06:38 AM

They were lucky to have a chance. Butker failed to end the game. Kelces drop was big and would have ended the game. Right in front of me their LB knocked Williams down right in front ofbthe ref with the ball in the air and no call so they can all STFU. They had numerous breaks and lost.
Posted via Mobile Device

Deberg_1990 12-10-2018 06:50 AM

I thought a worse call was the one where they called offensive PI on Crabtree for a push off that killed one if their drives in he 4th. After seeing the replay it really wasn’t worth calling. harbaugh was livid and had a legit argument.

Oh well, blaming refs for a loss is a fools game.

staylor26 12-10-2018 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 13949057)
I thought a worse call was the one where they called offensive PI on Crabtree for a push off that killed one if their drives in he 4th. After seeing the replay it really wasn’t worth calling. harbaugh was livid and had a legit argument.

Oh well, blaming refs for a loss is a fools game.

How was that a bad call? He clearly pushed off which is how he got separation and was able to make the catch?

Deberg_1990 12-10-2018 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13949058)
How was that a bad call? He clearly pushed off which is how he got separation and was able to make the catch?

I just didn’t think it looked that bad. I’ve seen a lot worse stuff that doesn’t get called

ThaVirus 12-10-2018 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 13948903)
It's funny because if you read things like the NFL Facebook page half the comments to their posts about us today were from opposing fans saying how we get the benefit of the calls. It's literally bizarro world and the complete opposite of what you read here.

You're right. Every fandom of every team complains about how the refs are out to get them. We've actually had a few games this season in which other teams fans immediately complained about unfair officiating: against the Ravens, Cardinals and @Denver.

That's why I don't even complain anymore. These refs are clearly just incompetent and the rules leave a lot open for interpretation. There's no comsistency whatsoever.. and the last thing I want to do is end up like BlackOp or pete. Those two are some whiny ass bitches. It's pathetic.

BigRedChief 12-10-2018 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MVChiefFan (Post 13948880)
Good lord, that was 50/50 at best, and I really think that’s giving it some. I’ve seen worse not get called.

Last play of the game, 4th and 23 is going to be called differently. I think they treat that situation as a hail mary type. Unless its really egregious, your not getting an interference call.

RealSNR 12-10-2018 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 13949060)
I just didn’t think it looked that bad. I’ve seen a lot worse stuff that doesn’t get called

Holding occurs on every offensive snap.

It gets called sometimes. Sometimes it's more deserving of a flag than others. But that's no way to determine whether a penalty is fair or not. It's either evident or not evident that the guy committed a penalty. He did. He got the flag.

TambaBerry 12-10-2018 07:30 AM

are you ****ing serious? Harbaugh is really going to sit up there and complain about the refs? What a ****ing cry baby bitch, there was a little contact on that play but not enough for a penalty especially in a crucial moment like that. I saw multiple times where players on the ravens either late hit mahomes or fell on him.

notorious 12-10-2018 07:35 AM

Ravens were grabbing and holding WRs all over the entire game. Shut the **** up.