ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Black Ops 2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259129)

Sofa King 07-09-2012 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8726495)
Went 47-6 on Hanoi earlier in Merc TDM and my team LOST 7500-7100. I called in 4 Blackbirds and the highest scoring player on my team went 11-18 LMAO

Same thing happened to me last night on nuketown. Went 36-6 with a chopper gunner and we lost 7500-7300 with a last second double kill on a blind grenade. There was only one other guy on my team with a positive K/D and he was like 9-6.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8726986)
From your performance, it sounds more like all the little kids play on PS3.

I've heard about you Plow....

Sofa King 07-09-2012 08:56 AM

Just checked the weapons list. Hot damn there are a shitload of different shotguns. The perks are way different as well, so that should add a shitload of new builds to the mix. Ballistic knives is a perk instead of a weapon now, so there's that.

I hate to say it but I'll probably buy this game.

Johnny Vegas 07-09-2012 09:21 AM

I'm buying it because of zombies.

AndChiefs 07-09-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8726495)
Went 47-6 on Hanoi earlier in Merc TDM and my team LOST 7500-7100. I called in 4 Blackbirds and the highest scoring player on my team went 11-18 LMAO

Same thing happened to me once. I went 48-6. We lost 7500-6600.

It was the most pathetic thing I'd ever seen.

Quesadilla Joe 07-09-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndChiefs (Post 8727372)
Same thing happened to me once. I went 48-6. We lost 7500-6600.

It was the most pathetic thing I'd ever seen.

LMAO

I kind of like having shitty teammates. It's pretty hard to get high kill games when you have a bunch of good players on your team.

AndChiefs 07-09-2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8727576)
LMAO

I kind of like having shitty teammates. It's pretty hard to get high kill games when you have a bunch of good players on your team.

That is a decent positive. If I remember right my best teammate was 10-23. Which means the other 4 guys only got 8 kills.

It's nice for the KDR though as they're running out there being fodder letting you know where all the enemies are.

Sofa King 07-09-2012 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8727576)
LMAO

No shit. Especially when you have some ****ING VULTURE using his goddamn aug and shooting through you to kill enemies that you've worked your ass off to get close to so you can whack them with your shotty. Hell, sometimes I've baited them in using flash bangs and whatnot, then this ASSHOLE jumps in a STEALS MY ****ING KILL.

Sounds very ****ing familiar.

Prick.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndChiefs (Post 8727662)
That is a decent positive. If I remember right my best teammate was 10-23. Which means the other 4 guys only got 8 kills.

It's nice for the KDR though as they're running out there being fodder letting you know where all the enemies are.

Oh hell yeah. I use n00bs as a meat shield all the time.

Quesadilla Joe 07-09-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8727768)
No shit. Especially when you have some ****ING VULTURE using his goddamn aug and shooting through you to kill enemies that you've worked your ass off to get close to so you can whack them with your shotty. Hell, sometimes I've baited them in using flash bangs and whatnot, then this ASSHOLE jumps in a STEALS MY ****ING KILL.

Sounds very ****ing familiar.

Prick.

Oh hell yeah. I use n00bs as a meat shield all the time.

It's not my fault you use shotguns and ballistic knives LMAO

And boo****inghoo, I might steal two or three kills from you but at least I don't cockblock your Chopper Gunners with a worthless ass Attack Chopper. I swear to God I would shoot down a teammates Attack Chopper if the game would let me.

Sofa King 07-10-2012 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8728569)
It's not my fault you use shotguns and ballistic knives LMAO

And boo****inghoo, I might steal two or three kills from you but at least I don't cockblock your Chopper Gunners with a worthless ass Attack Chopper. I swear to God I would shoot down a teammates Attack Chopper if the game would let me.

LMAO

That's what you get you kill stealing son of a bitch. If you'd leave well enough alone, i could handle those guys.

You buying black ops 2?

QuikSsurfer 07-10-2012 09:17 AM

Trent Reznor will compose the theme song to Black Ops II -- lengthy article

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...1#.T_wgLZFdATc

Quote:

The next soundtrack project for Trent Reznor, who most recently scored The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo with Atticus Ross, is not for a film, but for the video game Call of Duty: Black Ops II.

Reznor has composed the game's theme song, an "aggressively sounding" piece of guitar, bass and drums-based rock. Well-known video game composer and Video Games Live co-producer Jack Wall (Mass Effect 2) composed the rest of the music for the game.

Quesadilla Joe 07-10-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8729435)
LMAO

That's what you get you kill stealing son of a bitch. If you'd leave well enough alone, i could handle those guys.

You buying black ops 2?

Yeah I'll be getting it. I might be playing a lot of zombies when the game first comes out though.

Sofa King 07-10-2012 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8729622)
Yeah I'll be getting it. I might be playing a lot of zombies when the game first comes out though.

I don't know how you can play Zombies that much.

Quesadilla Joe 07-10-2012 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8729636)

It's fun as hell for me. Probably because I don't get pissed off when playing zombies.

Stinger 07-10-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8729636)

The rumor is that they are going to use their platform for zombies so up 8 players on zombies in different modes. Also there is a rumor of a zombie campain.

Sofa King 07-11-2012 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stinger (Post 8731600)
The rumor is that they are going to use their platform for zombies so up 8 players on zombies in different modes. Also there is a rumor of a zombie campain.

Well that would certainly be alot more fun. I could definitely play that.

Ceej 07-11-2012 07:38 AM

Anything zombie related and I'm sucked in forking out another $60.

**** me.

Boiled Chicken 07-11-2012 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 8732166)
Anything zombie related and I'm sucked in forking out another $60.

**** me.

Same here, I'm looking forward to the campaign and 8 player mode. Hopefully maps will be bigger. 8 players and a herd of zombies all funnelling into the same area could get messy.

Sofa King 07-11-2012 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boiled Chicken (Post 8732196)
Same here, I'm looking forward to the campaign and 8 player mode. Hopefully maps will be bigger. 8 players and a herd of zombies all funnelling into the same area could get messy.

I don't even waste time with the campaign. I want to kill other players, not the computer.

I'm actually getting excited for this game. Hopefully the spas is the same as the one in Black Ops. That's all i want.

Ceej 07-11-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boiled Chicken (Post 8732196)

I feel terrible buying these damn games over and over again.

I've actually really enjoyed the last three.

And to me they rank like this:

MW2
Black Ops
MW3

I still really enjoy all three.

Sofa King 07-11-2012 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 8732445)
I feel terrible buying these damn games over and over again.

I've actually really enjoyed the last three.

And to me they rank like this:

MW2
Black Ops
MW3

I still really enjoy all three.

I didn't really care for MW3 at all until infected came out. Even then it's still pretty "meh".

Black Ops and MW2 were both awesome. I have a hard time determining which one I like better, probably BO.

Ceej 07-11-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8732504)
I didn't really care for MW3 at all until infected came out. Even then it's still pretty "meh".

Black Ops and MW2 were both awesome. I have a hard time determining which one I like better, probably BO.

I can understand.

I wasn't a fan of MW3 at all when I first got it.

I've grown into it.

I love Infected.

I also have a lot of friends who still play it and it is always a good time playing the game with them.

Dayze 07-11-2012 11:49 AM

I just watched the vid bor BO2......WTF....
Zero interest in that game. Bummer. I was sort of looking forward to it

Sofa King 07-11-2012 12:11 PM

Ok question for you guys.

Why in MW3 and BO (I've just started playing them again) am I getting a shitload of friend invites from people that aren't even in the game I'm playing?

What the hell is the deal with that?

Quesadilla Joe 07-11-2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 8732587)
I just watched the vid bor BO2......WTF....
Zero interest in that game. Bummer. I was sort of looking forward to it

Do you play games strictly for the campaign? Nothing that has been released yet by Treyarch would sway me either way for Black Ops 2. Multiplayer and zombies is all I care about, and information about them won't be coming out until late August or September.

SnakeXJones 07-11-2012 02:10 PM

I was playing Mw2 again today nothing but hacked room galore and zombies is ****ing boring

Ceej 07-11-2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakeXJones (Post 8732914)
I was playing Mw2 again today nothing but hacked room galore and zombies is ****ing boring

MW2 has zombies?

Sofa King 07-11-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakeXJones (Post 8732914)

Not to mention all MW2 is anymore is a bunch of ****ing n00bs running around with n00b tubes.

Dayze 07-11-2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8732667)
Do you play games strictly for the campaign? Nothing that has been released yet by Treyarch would sway me either way for Black Ops 2. Multiplayer and zombies is all I care about, and information about them won't be coming out until late August or September.

Usually MP is the biggest factor. Good point...guess I should wait until some mp footage is released. Didn't realize they did that in two stages.

SnakeXJones 07-11-2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 8732982)
MW2 has zombies?

no i meant in general

Ceej 07-11-2012 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakeXJones (Post 8733159)
no i meant in general

Really?

With the right group I always have a great time playing zombies and/or infected.

aturnis 07-11-2012 07:33 PM

**** infected. Game bores me. Gun game was the bomb! I can't wait for new zombies. Like you said, right group goes a long way...

Quesadilla Joe 07-12-2012 02:09 PM

Call of Duty is so ****ing fun when the game gives you host. That is all.

Quesadilla Joe 07-27-2012 11:29 AM

Quote:

Completely redesigned to be pro-rusher and not pro-camper. Stay tuned. RT @BradTheAmerican No more motion sensors please.
https://twitter.com/DavidVonderhaar/...89359686221824

JIMP

Mr. Plow 07-27-2012 11:37 AM

Yeah, I put down a preorder on this. Very reluctantly. I know my son is going to want it anyway, and I'll enjoy zombies so I went ahead and put down some money on it.

Quesadilla Joe 07-27-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Completely redesigned to be pro-rusher and not pro-camper. Stay tuned
I think what that could mean is that you can have a motion sensor on your body that you can press to get a sweep of the area around you if you are moving.

There was some campaign footage released by Treyarch that showed a player pressing a button on his wristband. Maybe that was a motion sensor????

Ceej 07-27-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8771615)
Yeah, I put down a preorder on this. Very reluctantly. I know my son is going to want it anyway, and I'll enjoy zombies so I went ahead and put down some money on it.

This seals the deal for me.

I won't be buying it.

:)

Quesadilla Joe 07-27-2012 11:41 AM

I'm going to hold off on preordering until I find out what the Hardened Edition will include.

lcarus 07-27-2012 11:42 AM

I haven't played this series much besides MW2. I hated Black Ops to death and then never got back into the series enough to play MW3. MW2 just had cool maps. I loved the highrise map, airport, Favela, Skid Row, Afghan, Derail, Estate was ok. They were just fun maps. I hated the maps in Black Ops, and from what I've played/seen of MW3, it doesn't look as good. Even Rust in MW2 was fun, even though the cheap respawn shit was gay. It was just a fun map sometimes.

Quesadilla Joe 07-27-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 8771630)
I haven't played this series much besides MW2. I hated Black Ops to death and then never got back into the series enough to play MW3. MW2 just had cool maps. I loved the highrise map, airport, Favela, Skid Row, Afghan, Derail, Estate was ok. They were just fun maps. I hated the maps in Black Ops, and from what I've played/seen of MW3, it doesn't look as good.

MW3 is shit. Black Ops is the only Call of Duty that is worth a shit right now. Hackers have destroyed COD4, W@W, and MW2.

lcarus 07-27-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8771635)
MW3 is shit. Black Ops is the only Call of Duty that is worth a shit right now. Hackers have destroyed COD4, W@W, and MW2.

Even on PS3? I know MW2 had some flaws, like the noob tubers and one of the perks allowed for infinite something or other (can't remember but people complained about it a lot back then), but the maps really make the game, and MW2 had the best maps.

Quesadilla Joe 07-27-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 8771647)
Even on PS3? I know MW2 had some flaws, like the noob tubers and one of the perks allowed for infinite something or other (can't remember but people complained about it a lot back then), but the maps really make the game, and MW2 had the best maps.

If you play MW2 on the PS3 there will be at least one guy in the game with a UAV hack. World at War and COD 4 are filled with God Mode hackers.

The maps in MW2 are ****ing massive. I loved them back in the day, but actually prefer Black Ops' smaller maps now. Firing Range, Summit, and Grid are probably my three favorite COD maps ever. Summit is without a doubt my favorite map in any COD.

Mr. Plow 07-27-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 8771619)
This seals the deal for me.

I won't be buying it.

:)

Oh, I know you'll get it. But I know that once the new zombie maps come out you'll go "I'm not buying those" and I'll be stuck playing on the original shitty maps because you won't fork over the money for the cool new ones.

Ceej 07-27-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8771672)
Oh, I know you'll get it. But I know that once the new zombie maps come out you'll go "I'm not buying those" and I'll be stuck playing on the original shitty maps because you won't fork over the money for the cool new ones.

Shut your ****ing mouth ole man.

Mr. Plow 07-27-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 8771683)
Shut your ****ing mouth ole man.

Mow my lawn.

Sofa King 07-27-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8771663)
If you play MW2 on the PS3 there will be at least one guy in the game with a UAV hack. World at War and COD 4 are filled with God Mode hackers.

The maps in MW2 are ****ing massive. I loved them back in the day, but actually prefer Black Ops' smaller maps now. Firing Range, Summit, and Grid are probably my three favorite COD maps ever. Summit is without a doubt my favorite map in any COD.

Summit, Havana, Hanoi are 3 of the best. All work great with shotgun so naturally i love them.

Array, Jungle are awesome with my G11. Love Array because i get some huge streaks on that map.

Ceej 07-27-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8771693)
Mow my lawn.

Suck my cock and balls.

Quesadilla Joe 07-27-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8771729)
Summit, Havana, Hanoi are 3 of the best. All work great with shotgun so naturally i love them.

Array, Jungle are awesome with my G11. Love Array because i get some huge streaks on that map.

I like Hanoi a lot too because it is the best map in the game for a headset. It is such a quiet map, no wind blowing (like on Array and Summit) no rocket being launched, no loud ass ****ing trains....

Jungle, Array, and Cracked are my 3 least favorite Black Ops maps. Too much camping goes on on those maps for me.

Mr. Plow 07-27-2012 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8771745)
I like Hanoi a lot too

Same goes for you.

Mr. Plow 07-27-2012 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8771729)

Quote:

I like Hanoi a lot too

**** you both. **** you both with aids needles.

Sofa King 07-27-2012 12:30 PM

Quote:

I like Hanoi a lot too because it is the best map in the game for a headset. It is such a quiet map, no wind blowing (like on Array and Summit) no rocket being launched, no loud ass ****ing trains....

Jungle, Array, and Cracked are my 3 least favorite Black Ops maps. Too much camping goes on on those maps for me.

Launch is awesome for shotty as well. I love that map. Absolutely ****ing hate cracked and I'm beginning not to like firing range either.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8771749)
Hanoi was a shit terrible map. One of the worst maps ever created terrible. I hope you fall into a burning aids tree and as you stand up now on fire, you trip into a box full of rusty needles used by a homeless crack whore.

Hanoi is ****ing awesome you son of a bitch! I get alot of 40+kill TDM games on that map.

Quesadilla Joe 07-27-2012 12:37 PM

There isn't anything wrong with Hanoi if you stay the **** out of the middle building (I have a feeling Sofa King spends a lot of time killing people in that building with his Spas). I normally stick to the outside of the map and get some really good games.

I actually get my highest KD games on Jungle and Array but I can't ****ing stand how slow paced those maps play. On Array, I just flank the enemy team while they are camping behind the trucks all game.

On Jungle... I just camp the living shit out of the top of the hill until I get them spawning in the back behind the stone graveyard. Once they are spawning back there they are spawn trapped and there is nothing they can do about it, there is a nasty head glitch just outside of that spawn and you are nearly impossible to shoot once you are behind it.

Sofa King 07-27-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8771802)
There isn't anything wrong with Hanoi if you stay the **** out of the middle building (I have a feeling Sofa King spends a lot of time killing people in that building with his Spas). I normally stick to the outside of the map and get some really good games.

I actually get my highest KD games on Jungle and Array but I can't ****ing stand how slow paced those maps play. On Array, I just flank the enemy team while they are camping behind the trucks all game.

On Jungle... I just camp the living shit out of the top of the hill until I get them spawning in the back behind the stone graveyard. Once they are spawning back there they are spawn trapped and there is nothing they can do about it, there is a nasty head glitch just outside of that spawn and you are nearly impossible to shoot once you are behind it.

So you complain about shit all the time.... but you're telling us you camp and use glitches.....

hmmmmm....

Quesadilla Joe 07-27-2012 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8771817)
So you complain about shit all the time.... but you're telling us you camp and use glitches.....

hmmmmm....

It's camp or be camped on Jungle. I vote to skip that map every time.

Head glitching = using cover. There is a wooden box right outside of that particular spawn that covers 99% of your body. If you get behind it the other team can barely see the top of your head and it makes you nearly impossible to kill.

Mr. Plow 07-27-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8771802)

I always found Hanoi to be campers paradise. Find a dark corner and wait for someone to run by.

Sofa King 07-27-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8771855)
I always found Hanoi to be campers paradise. Find a dark corner and wait for someone to run by.

You're the kind of people i kill constantly. You can't see me coming but i know you're there. There's always 2 doors in every room that campers have to watch. They always forget about the window. I'm either climbing in the window blasting campers or I'm in the room and then i jump out and circle back using the stairs. I'm CONSTANTLY killing dumbasses that think they're sneaking up on me.

Mr. Plow 07-27-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8771877)
You're the kind of people i kill constantly. You can't see me coming but i know you're there. There's always 2 doors in every room that campers have to watch. They always forget about the window. I'm either climbing in the window blasting campers or I'm in the room and then i jump out and circle back using the stairs. I'm CONSTANTLY killing dumbasses that think they're sneaking up on me.

I wasn't a camper - I was saying I constantly got killed by people hiding in the dark corners. Pissed me off. Not sure I've ever quit a map as much as I did that one.

Setsuna 07-27-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8771850)
It's camp or be camped on Jungle. I vote to skip that map every time.

Head glitching = using cover. There is a wooden box right outside of that particular spawn that covers 99% of your body. If you get behind it the other team can barely see the top of your head and it makes you nearly impossible to kill.

I'd rape you in a second. I know exactly where you're talking about. You'll get me once but I'll shoot you the heck up the second time around. ROFL that crap never worked on me twice.

Sofa King 07-27-2012 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8771897)
I wasn't a camper - I was saying I constantly got killed by people hiding in the dark corners. Pissed me off. Not sure I've ever quit a map as much as I did that one.

CAMPER!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8771901)
I'd rape you in a second. I know exactly where you're talking about. You'll get me once but I'll shoot you the heck up the second time around. ROFL that crap never worked on me twice.

Yeah, i seriously doubt that.

Quesadilla Joe 07-27-2012 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8771855)

I think I know the part of the map you are talking about...

http://static.gamesradar.com/images/...icle_image.jpg

I run into campers back there from time to time

Mr. Plow 07-27-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8771903)
CAMPER!!

Quitter would be more appropriate.

Mr. Plow 07-27-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8771904)
I think I know the part of the map you are talking about...

http://static.gamesradar.com/images/...icle_image.jpg

I run into campers back there from time to time

Yeah, that's one of them. But there are dark corners all over that map.

Quesadilla Joe 07-27-2012 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8771901)

You better bring your flashbangs and hope that your teammates haven't given me a Chopper Gunner by the time you respawn.

Setsuna 07-27-2012 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8771903)
CAMPER!!!

Yeah, i seriously doubt that.

If my BO cd didn't get scratched to heck and I still had my 360, you wouldn't be saying one word to me. Anyone for that matter. My AK47/G11 you wouldn't have a damn chance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8771913)
You better bring your flashbangs and hope that your teammates haven't given me a Chopper Gunner by the time you respawn.

ROFL. That's the thing. I wouldn't use that crap at all. I'd just headshot your ass. But yeah I'd be yelling at them to stop going that way.

Sofa King 07-27-2012 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8771916)
If my BO cd didn't get scratched to heck and I still had my 360, you wouldn't be saying one word to me. Anyone for that matter. My AK47/G11 you wouldn't have a damn chance.

ROFL. That's the thing. I wouldn't use that crap at all. I'd just headshot your ass. But yeah I'd be yelling at them to stop going that way.

You're overly confident.

All talk = no talent.

Quesadilla Joe 07-27-2012 01:13 PM

You can seriously get a Chopper Gunner in 30 seconds if the other team is spawning back there.

Quesadilla Joe 07-27-2012 01:34 PM

Quote:

#BlackOps2 multiplayer will be playable August 29 at the GameStop Expo in San Antonio, Texas. We'll keep you posted on info from the event.
https://twitter.com/BlackOpsIINews/s...36045125849088

Setsuna 07-27-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8771933)
You're overly confident.

All talk = no talent.

I'm confident at my skills of making campers eat their balls. That's about it. Head to head in the open, I'm decent.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8771948)
You can seriously get a Chopper Gunner in 30 seconds if the other team is spawning back there.

This is true.

Sofa King 07-27-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8772059)
I'm confident at my skills of making campers eat their balls. That's about it. Head to head in the open, I'm decent.

This is true.

Ok, gotcha. Everyone kills campers consistently. Camping is not an efficient way of playing.

Bump 07-27-2012 05:12 PM

this will be the very first COD I will not purchase. Last year was the first Madden in history I didn't purchase. I don't like this new trend :(

gaming is dying!

Mr. Plow 07-27-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8772634)
this will be the very first COD I will not purchase. Last year was the first Madden in history I didn't purchase. I don't like this new trend :(

gaming is dying!

I haven't bought a Madden in probably 7 years. I think 2005 is the least one I had.

Bowser 07-27-2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8772659)
I haven't bought a Madden in probably 7 years. I think 2005 is the least one I had.

06 was my last. The Chiefs were teh unstoppable on that game.

Bump 07-27-2012 07:18 PM

Christ, I'll probably end up getting it, lol

I'm trying to find any word on the lag compensation, if they give info stating it's gone and will be back to the way it used to be before that bullshit, I'll buy it. If not, they can go **** themselves.

lcarus 07-27-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8772634)

gaming is dying!

Nah, you just need to play some games that aren't annual retreads. I'm amazed people are still playing COD to be honest.

Setsuna 07-29-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butternuts (Post 8772843)
Christ, I'll probably end up getting it, lol

I'm trying to find any word on the lag compensation, if they give info stating it's gone and will be back to the way it used to be before that bullshit, I'll buy it. If not, they can go **** themselves.

I don't think BlOps had lag problems. As far as I know it didn't. MW on the other hand.

Bump 07-29-2012 07:19 PM

I've been playing some BLOPS today, I'm not noticing many lag problems and I find it way better than MW3, gonna keep playing it.

Quesadilla Joe 08-02-2012 05:23 AM

Just got done playing some FFA on MW2 and there were 4 UAV hackers in the lobby. They were literally shooting their guns a full second before I turned the corner. And when I called them out one of them had the nerve to say "I heard you coming with my Turtle Beaches". I was wearing Ninja Pro, and it is IMPOSSIBLE to hear people running with Ninja Pro in MW2.

Dayze 08-02-2012 06:34 AM

Not BO related but rather online shooters....I had to take a huge break from BF3 because of a combination of lag, hackers, and boosters. My last few rounds there were dudes going 52-2 on a 250ticket round. Whatever. On huge maps too.

Quesadilla Joe 08-02-2012 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 8785045)
Not BO related but rather online shooters....I had to take a huge break from BF3 because of a combination of lag, hackers, and boosters. My last few rounds there were dudes going 52-2 on a 250ticket round. Whatever. On huge maps too.

I don't see how people can have fun playing that way. How is getting monster scores while cheating every game fun for people?

Sofa King 08-02-2012 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8785065)
I don't see how people can have fun playing that way. How is getting monster scores while cheating every game fun for people?

I don't know. You tell us.

lcarus 08-02-2012 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8771948)

I always got real excited when I got a chopper gunner or something. I'm a 10-9 type of player. I kill, kill, die, die, etc. I'm basically the Chiefs of COD.