ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Pioli Interview with Jack Harry... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259125)

The Bad Guy 05-01-2012 08:09 PM

Jack does the best interviews in KC. Hands down.

-King- 05-01-2012 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8586525)
Yeah, like he's going to admit to that.

Nice to play both sides of the fence isn't it. Pioli sucks because he said he believes in Cassel. Pioli also sucks because he says he isn't married to Matt Cassel.

You're turning into GoChiefs.

tk13 05-01-2012 08:09 PM

Pioli still looks like a genius if Stanzi turns into a franchise QB, maybe even moreso than if Cassel somehow developed. I've never bought into the idea he's going to protect Cassel for Stanzi. Pioli pretty much handpicked the guy.

Coogs 05-01-2012 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8586471)
Can someone recap? Don't have time to watch the video?

Looks like you are still around. If you just don't want to watch it, you really don't have too. Just put it on in the background, and listen to it why you stay visiting here.

TimeForWasp 05-01-2012 08:13 PM

Pioli may or may not read CP, but I think Jack does read CP

O.city 05-01-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 8586624)
Looks like you are still around. If you just don't want to watch it, you really don't have too. Just put it on in the background, and listen to it why you stay visiting here.

I've got a final tomorrow so I'm listening to recorded tegrity lectures. Believe me, I'd rather listen to it.

KCrockaholic 05-01-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsNow (Post 8586626)
Pioli may or may not read CP, but I think Jack does read CP

Pioli is a lot more in tune with the fans opinion than he leads on or than we know.

Rausch 05-01-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 8586520)
If I didn't know better, it would seem like Stanzi is going to get a legit shot in camp.

I don't think he's got a lock on this job. I know Romeo doesn't have a problem benching a QB...

Chief Roundup 05-01-2012 08:19 PM

Had offers to trade back. But didn't think they could get Poe there and he just didn't see the value so they picked Poe.

Coogs 05-01-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8586630)
I've got a final tomorrow so I'm listening to recorded tegrity lectures. Believe me, I'd rather listen to it.

:thumb: Listen to it when you have time then. Pioli even says he is going to be more visible in interviews this season, as he has learned we as fans are demanding that. He really seems to be a different Pioli, and it is worth your time to listen. A readers digest version for you really wouldn't do it justice.

Good luck on your finals.

BossChief 05-01-2012 08:20 PM

I hope my boy has his head stuck in that playbook.

O.city 05-01-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 8586652)
:thumb: Listen to it when you have time then. Pioli even says he is going to be more visible in interviews this season, as he has learned we as fans are demanding that. He really seems to be a different Pioli, and it is worth your time to listen. A readers digest version for you really wouldn't do it justice.

Good luck on your finals.

Thanks dude.

It's like the 11 final of 15. I'm ready for this shit to be over.

SAUTO 05-01-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 8586613)
Pioli still looks like a genius if Stanzi turns into a franchise QB, maybe even moreso than if Cassel somehow developed. I've never bought into the idea he's going to protect Cassel for Stanzi. Pioli pretty much handpicked the guy.

This.

This right here.
Posted via Mobile Device

TEX 05-01-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8586612)
Nice to play both sides of the fence isn't it. Pioli sucks because he said he believes in Cassel. Pioli also sucks because he says he isn't married to Matt Cassel.

You're turning into GoChiefs.

No. Pioli sucks because he sucks.

-King- 05-01-2012 08:22 PM

First 3 parts:

Poe's combine numbers show that he will be able to push the pocket and help the pass rush.

Ricky has the ability, leadership skills and talent to be a starter in the league.

Doesn't get tied to players.

Patriots won because of Matt, not in spite of him in 2008. Matt can win the division and even the championship.

Doesn't worry about whether people think his legacy is tied to Matt. That's for the media/internet to talk about.