ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Marvez: No 'awkwardness' for Chiefs thanks to bonding of Alex Smith, Patrick Mahomes (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=309441)

rico 08-18-2017 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13022018)
I apologize man. I simply don't think talking about having sex with one of our players wives is funny (rico apparently thinks it is hilarious but that's easy to predict). I had to say something.

We'll get back to talking football now.

I think Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith is a really classy guy and he is going to help Mahomes out in anyway he can which is great. Not all veteran QBs are like that.

In 2014 Kaepernick actually talked about Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith being a great mentor in SF.

“I don’t think I would be at this point so quickly if (Alex Smith) hadn’t been such a great mentor to me and helped me along with things,” Kaepernick said. “I’m very grateful for my teammates as well. I wouldn’t be here without them.”

Whoa? Where did I indicate that I thought it was hilarious? I thought I was clear that I believed that it was a low blow to Mahomes?!?! It really made me mad!!!!! And you are making me madder!!!! Stop putting words in my mouth, jerkoff!!!

There is a huge difference between how people portray themselves and others in he media when compared to how things actually are. They know what to say...well, most know what to say... some don't. Some do, but don't follow standard interview protocol because they don't give a shit.

With that said, I bet Smith is more willing to help Bray than he is Mahomes. Because they seem to be friends...according to various social media outlets.

rico 08-18-2017 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13022033)
:clap:

Way to call them out -King-!

He called you out too, cock-munch!!! ROFL

rico 08-18-2017 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 13022026)
You, PAChief, Clay, Pablo, Tigger and Sandy need your own subforum. Each thread it's the same thing with you guys.
Posted via Mobile Device

I mean, I'm not gonna sit here and act like I don't see your point on this one.

PAChiefsGuy 08-18-2017 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13022057)
He called you out too, cock-munch!!! ROFL

Yeah I know. Unlike you I can read.

I have no problem with that. I think you and your boyfriend Clay get the best of me sometimes and it is something I need to work on so I am not a distraction to other posters.

rico 08-18-2017 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13022068)
Yeah I know. Unlike you I can read.

I have no problem with that. I think you and your boyfriend Clay get the best of me sometimes and it is something I need to work on so I am not a distraction to other posters.

So apparently you agree that every time you post, it turns out being the same Alex knob-shlobbing?!?!?!?

My boyfriend Clay?!? I don't mind Clay, but he and I barely ever interact with each other on here.

I've interfaced with you probably 20 times as much as I have Clay. So if Clay is my boyfriend, what are you, my husband???!? We'd be like, one of those couples you see on Cops who call with domestic complaints!!!!

Hydrae 08-18-2017 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 13022026)
You, PAChief, Clay, Pablo, Tigger and Sandy need your own subforum. Each thread it's the same thing with you guys.
Posted via Mobile Device

Great idea! Just to see what it would be like I have added all listed to my previously empty ignore list. I have a feeling I will not miss much football talk.

Easy 6 08-18-2017 05:49 PM

Its genuinely nice to hear they have a great work relationship, it can only help St Pat

For all of the Smitty hate, its well known that he has always been a consummate teammate... and for him to continue that with the guy destined to replace him yet again, tells me Alex is a great person

I applaud him for that

notorious 08-18-2017 05:50 PM

When they go out of their way to mention that there is no awkwardness, there is awkwardness.

OldSchool 08-18-2017 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydrae (Post 13022812)
Great idea! Just to see what it would be like I have added all listed to my previously empty ignore list. I have a feeling I will not miss much football talk.

ROFL

That's one way to do it. I myself grew tired of arguing in circles with people so I just post sporadically now.

rico 08-18-2017 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 13022824)
When they go out of their way to mention that there is no awkwardness, there is awkwardness.

This.

PHOG 08-18-2017 05:55 PM

Mahomes is in the perfect situation IMHO. Continue to show the ropes to our QBOTF Smith. You got 1 year.

rico 08-18-2017 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydrae (Post 13022812)

http://images.memes.com/meme/416066

stumppy 08-18-2017 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13022018)
I apologize man. I simply don't think talking about having sex with one of our players wives is funny (rico apparently thinks it is hilarious but that's easy to predict). I had to say something.

We'll get back to talking football now.

I think Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith is a really classy guy and he is going to help Mahomes out in anyway he can which is great. Not all veteran QBs are like that.

In 2014 Kaepernick actually talked about Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith being a great mentor in SF.

“I don’t think I would be at this point so quickly if (Alex Smith) hadn’t been such a great mentor to me and helped me along with things,” Kaepernick said. “I’m very grateful for my teammates as well. I wouldn’t be here without them.”

:eek:

Hell, this is Chiefs Planet. Let's talk about having sex with your wife/girlfriend. Get her out here and let the boys have a gander at her.

Easy 6 08-18-2017 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 13022824)

I have to disagree in this instance, its been a well known trait of Smiths

Kaepernick never has anything but kind words for Alex

notorious 08-18-2017 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13022845)
I have to disagree in this instance, its been a well known trait of Smiths

Kaepernick never has anything but kind words for Alex

I have no doubt that Alex is a Grade-A awesome guy, but he has to feel a little uncomfortable right now, which isn't a bad thing.

In all walks of life, the ultra-successful all have one thing in common: They learned to become comfortable with being uncomfortable.