ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   **** Official Rank the QB's of This Year's Draft Class**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274721)

Dante84 12-05-2013 06:21 PM

Welp, Petty is out. Staying at Baylor.

O.city 12-05-2013 10:11 PM

Everyone say it with me.

Derek Carr for governor

BryanBusby 12-06-2013 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ciaomichael (Post 10231878)
Don't fall for the "potential" of Logan Thomas. Believe me, as a VT fan I've seen him play plenty. Great physical specimen, but absolutely no football instincts. Has no touch on the ball - will fire a 100mph fastball to a receiver 5 yards away. Has absolutely no internal clock back in the pocket - will get nailed from his blind side every time. As far as accuracy, he'll look great for one game, but awful for the next 2 games. Has a terrible habit of sailing, overthrowing receivers. Personally committed 8 turnovers in back-to-back losses to Duke and Boston College. A project? Yes, but he was a project in college and as a 5th year senior hasn't really progressed since the day he stepped on campus.

Anyone who has actually watched him play and still believes in his potential should probably swallow toothpicks until they stop breathing.

He's terrible.

Saul Good 12-06-2013 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 10251744)
Anyone who has actually watched him play and still believes in his potential should probably swallow toothpicks until they stop breathing.

He's terrible.

He's Josh Freeman.

BryanBusby 12-07-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 10252284)
He's Josh Freeman.

Logan Thomas wishes he was Josh Freeman

Hog's Gone Fishin 12-07-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9828020)
I thought it'd be interesting to track how our opinions change over the course of the year on these players, considering how quickly we were able to sour on Barkley and Tyler Wilson.

*Updated*

1. Teddy Bridgewater
2. Marcus Mariota
3. Zach Mettenberger
4. Johnny Manziel
5. Derek Carr
6. Tahj Boyd
7. Aaron Murray
8. AJ McCarron
9. Jimmy Garappolo
10. Brett Hundley

Disclaimer: I haven't watched very many of these players, so my ranking is flawed and more designed to get some names thrown out there for now.

Well, at least you're getting Manziel closer to where he really deserves to be.

Dayze 12-09-2013 08:09 AM

Where with McCarron go? I think a mid 2nd - 3rd.

McBeard 01-07-2014 03:10 PM

It's interesting that Manziel hasn't declared yet. I bet he is being projected as a 2nd or 3rd rounder. If he is all that and truly a first rounder, there is no reason he should go back to school. It will be interesting to see what happens but I.m thinking he goes back to school. He has a lot to prove in terms of maturity.

Saccopoo 01-07-2014 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 10251744)

He's terrible.

He's going to be a tight end at the next level. He was actually initially recruited to play the tight end position.

He's got scary level athleticism, is long and understands the passing game.

And it gives you a lot of options on offense.

Mav 01-07-2014 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McBeard (Post 10353709)
It's interesting that Manziel hasn't declared yet. I bet he is being projected as a 2nd or 3rd rounder. If he is all that and truly a first rounder, there is no reason he should go back to school. It will be interesting to see what happens but I.m thinking he goes back to school. He has a lot to prove in terms of maturity.

I don't find it interesting. I find it to be Typical Johnny Manziel, I cant stand the spotlight, but I CANT BE OUT OF the spotlight behavior. He waited until after the BCS was over, made an announcement the day before, he is actually making the announcement so that he could be the center of attention.

This jackass, (no offense hog farmer) is going to end up in Cleveland at four.