ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Covitz:Tragedy clouds job fates for Crennel, Pioli (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267492)

BigMeatballDave 12-09-2012 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9191198)
I didn't say I am impressed. He came out in support of Orton. He was squarely in Orton's corner... as were some players. Pioli squelched that.

Pioli has lost some power. I want to see what happens down the stretch. Nothing more.

Doesn't matter. If Pioli is fired, RAC will be replaced by the new GM.

DeezNutz 12-09-2012 11:03 AM

How many times does RAC literally have to say that he doesn't have a clue for us to take him at face value? For me, the answer was twice.

He got one mulligan, and then I recognized him as the honest, inept coach that he is.

milkman 12-09-2012 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 9191191)
Trajedy?

Oh the hoomanity!

Went right on the keyboard when I should have gone left.

mcaj22 12-09-2012 11:05 AM

RAC and Pioli are literally the only road block from getting a first round QB in the draft next year

as long as Pioli is still here and his stupid Pats/Browns ego philosophies you can kiss that first round QB goodbye and hello to some crappy 5 tech from LSU lol

it's the ONLY road block. these two bumbling idiots

BigMeatballDave 12-09-2012 11:05 AM

EVERYBODY needs to be fired. ALL the coaches.

Trainers, equipment personnel, scouts. ****ing everyone.

Titty Meat 12-09-2012 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9191140)
If Haley and Crennel both had their hands tied on coaching decisions by Pioli... which appears to be correct, then you really can't evaluate their true coaching abilities.

I'm not ready to give up on RAC just yet. I'll have my opinion after these last four games.

Its not pioli who decides to punt on 4th and 1 inside the opposing teams 40 yard line bro.

the Talking Can 12-09-2012 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9191198)
I didn't say I am impressed. He came out in support of Orton. He was squarely in Orton's corner... as were some players. Pioli squelched that.

Pioli has lost some power. I want to see what happens down the stretch. Nothing more.

why does the last 4 games of a season that is already over - due to coaching - matter?

i hope to god clark isn't thinking this way...

mcaj22 12-09-2012 11:07 AM

if these idiots string together a couple of late season wins i will puke

Coogs 12-09-2012 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 9191149)
Yes you can. RAC FAILED in Cleveland too. He picked Daboll as OC AGAIN. RAC is a good DC and NOT a good HC. Much like Wayde Phillips. When people show you who they are - believe them. He's shown you who he is...

Did he pick Daboll, or was Daboll forced on him too. The only ass chewing I have seen RAC do this season was Daboll, and IIRC that was after Cassel had been removed as the starter.

And yes, I have seen the shitfest every week from my couch at home. But for me the arrow has always been pointing at Cassel and later Pioli.

I'll join the RAC must go if the shit fest continues. Maybe as early as 3:00 this afternoon. But not just yet.

Coogs 12-09-2012 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9191219)
why does the last 4 games of a season that is already over - due to coaching - matter?

i hope to god clark isn't thinking this way...

I have said it several times already. I'll say it again. I have always felt Cassel was the problem for the teams performance. The whole teams performance. I just don't think the team believed in Cassel. Cassel is out, and the team has played much better these past two weeks. The whole team.

If the shitfest returns... even today... then I will sign off on RAC.

Messier 12-09-2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9191225)
if these idiots string together a couple of late season wins i will puke

It's the same trap the Royals always fall into. A pitcher plays well done the stretch, suddenly he's the answer for the next season. WRONG!

Late season success means nothing. (see last year)

And I can't believe these teams get fooled into thinking it will carry over.

Reerun_KC 12-09-2012 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9191245)
I have said it several times already. I'll say it again. I have always felt Cassel was the problem for the teams performance. The whole teams performance. I just don't think the team believed in Cassel. Cassel is out, and the team has played much better these past two weeks. The whole team.

I dont need to see the shitfest return...

The first 10 games of the season was enough for me...

milkman 12-09-2012 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9191245)

You're wrong.

Yes, I do believe the team believed that Cassel was an anchor dragging them down.

But a good coach will still get his team to play, even if the QB is an anchor.

If this team quit because of Cassel, and I believe they did, that is on the coach.

Coogs 12-09-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9191256)
You're wrong.

Yes, I do believe the team believed that Cassel was an anchor dragging them down.

But a good coach will still get his team to play, even if the QB is an anchor.

If this team quit because of Cassel, and I believe they did, that is on the coach.

I have been wrong a couple of times before, so it won't be the first. And I agree with most of your post. But the team just didn't play well last week after the whole Belcher thing. They really played well against Denver too.

I don't think the team has quit on Crennel... just Cassel.

And again... my mind could change by 3:00 PM this afternoon.

bevischief 12-09-2012 11:22 AM

They need to go. They supported Shit's his pants and someone who needed time off and lots of help but kept starting him." Highest paid GM=? Saveourchiefs.com".