ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Haters! Stand up and be counted! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266630)

mr. tegu 11-14-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9118892)
What do you mean by quit?

I've already quit giving a shit. Does that mean I won't start rooting for them again when Pioli is gone? no.

Once Pioli is gone, I will care again.

Right now I'm rooting for Manning's Broncos. Yes, they are a division rival but Manning has been my fav player since B A R R Y Sanders retired, and honestly I just don't give a shit anymore about rivalries because the Chiefs are ****ing useless.
Horseface in his first couple years of management is showing the world that Pioli sucks the ****ing balls.

Once the chiefs can actually COMPETE with the Broncos again, then I will care about rivalries.

http://heavyinthegames.com/wp-conten...ocked-Face.jpg

Molitoth 11-14-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9118909)
What do I mean by quit? I mean quit watching the Chiefs all together. Quit reading about them and quit being invested. Who can honestly say they would truly be done. So much so that they wouldn't even post on a Chiefs related thread?

There is no way I leave the chiefsplanet just because the team sucks. I could care less about watching the games, press conferences, reading articles, and rooting for wins, but I can't see my leaving Chiefsplanet for a long time.

This is my place to rant, laugh, obtain news, and make fun of idiots.

kcpasco 11-14-2012 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9118885)
I have seen at least five people say they would quit today if Pioli/Romeo/Cassel were back next year. Do people mean it?

I've supported this team my whole life even though I don't even live in the Midwest anymore.

But if those 3 shit stains are back I would seriously consider not caring anymore.

DBOSHO 11-14-2012 04:31 PM

I wont continue to support and pay money on a franchise that doesnt give a shit and thinks its fans dont know any better.

Its that simple.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-14-2012 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9118880)
I am going to need a decoder ring or something for this.

See edit.

DJ's left nut 11-14-2012 04:33 PM

I'd probably continue to bounce around CP, but any continued interest in the Chiefs would be of the macabre fashion only.

I'm thinking I'd root for the Bucs. If not them, the Seahawks (not because of Wilson, who I'm no fan of, but because of my crush, Gus Bradley).

And anyone playing a "Patriot Way" team at any time.

I'd surrender my season tickets, that's for damn sure. Every last jersey in my closet would go in a box in the basement. Every hoodie, hat, t-shirt, etc... would end up in said box as well. If nothing else, it would clear quite a bit of closet/dresser space.

BoneKrusher 11-14-2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9118922)
There is no way I leave the chiefsplanet just because the team sucks.

This is my place to rant, laugh, obtain news, and make fun of idiots.

yeah i'll still be here, it's just i'm not rooting Pioli's' wrong fity three.

Gadzooks 11-14-2012 04:35 PM

I would like to stand up and state that if Pioli, Romeo and Cassel are back next year I WILL NOT BE A CHIEFS FAN.

Count me out.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-14-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 9118936)
I would like to stand up and state that if Pioli, Romeo and Cassel are back next year I WILL NOT BE A CHIEFS FAN.

Count me out.

LMAO

kcpasco 11-14-2012 04:37 PM

Plus Sundays will be a hell of a lot easier up here in Washington now that weed is legal.

BoneKrusher 11-14-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 9118943)
Plus Sundays will be a hell of a lot easier up here in Washington now that weed is legal.

good point. :clap:

Gadzooks 11-14-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9118938)
LMAO

It's not funny. I ****in' mean it!

38yrsfan 11-14-2012 04:51 PM

Nope, Chiefs fan for life anything else and you might as well be a donk or cowpie fan.

Old Dog 11-14-2012 04:55 PM

I won't go to games or buy any Chiefs gear, but I've already quit doing that. It's about all I can do. I'm not nearly as emotionally invested as I once was.

RunKC 11-14-2012 04:59 PM

Sometimes I wonder how many fans haven't already gotten to that point.

In the last 40 years, the Chiefs have come close to the SB once: 1993. That's it.

3 playoff wins in 40 years is beyond pathetic. Every SB winner each year wins the same amount of playoff games that we have won in 40 years.

Sad. Just ****ing sad.