ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

Reerun_KC 10-21-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 9034888)
When did you drop the Re from your user name?

JFC. :facepalm:

pr_capone 10-21-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9036090)
JFC. :facepalm:

LMAO

Fire Me Boy! 10-21-2012 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incredible Edibles (Post 9036047)
I wonder if Romeo is going to be feelin' the heat from Pioli after he told KC residents to follow @Saveourchiefs on twitter. Lol. Awesome.

What?!?! Did I miss something?

Hammock Parties 10-21-2012 05:08 PM

It's a twitter account that pretends to be Romeo, and doesn't try to hide the fact that it's not Romeo. Nothing to see.

Fire Me Boy! 10-21-2012 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9036410)
It's a twitter account that pretends to be Romeo, and doesn't try to hide the fact that it's not Romeo. Nothing to see.

Damn. Would have been hilarious if it was accidental or something.

Hammock Parties 10-21-2012 05:32 PM

Romeo has never sent one tweet in his entire life.

He's an old, useless Patriotard.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-21-2012 05:33 PM

Romeo checks his pants every time he tweets

KCrockaholic 10-21-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9036567)
Romeo checks his pants every time he tweets

Clear out yo box man. I want to send you a PM.

FAX 10-21-2012 05:55 PM

Uhhh ... what's up with the crazy guy claiming that @saveourchiefs has a bunch of fake followers? Do they have a bunch of fake followers? What's a fake follower?

FAX

Tribal Warfare 10-21-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9036677)
Uhhh ... what's up with the crazy guy claiming that @saveourchiefs has a bunch of fake followers? Do they have a bunch of fake followers? What's a fake follower?

FAX


The guy is a troll, trying to get a rise out of people

FAX 10-21-2012 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9036692)
The guy is a troll, trying to get a rise out of people

Can we de-troll him somehow, Mr. Tribal Warfare?

He has a screen grab of a bunch of dubious follower people names.

FAX

KCrockaholic 10-21-2012 06:03 PM

It's kinda true though. I don't know how many. But a good amount are indeed fake.

A lot of Arab people. I don't think they would even know what an American football is.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-21-2012 06:05 PM

Not fake...they are spam.

KCrockaholic 10-21-2012 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9036713)
Not fake...they are spam.

That's a better word for it. It's not like you guys created them. But they aren't real people.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-21-2012 06:13 PM

PM box is cleared out. I self-reported a really bad spam bot that hit us today. Everyone on Twitter gets spam followers, its the downside of Twitter. I did learn today these "faker people" check sites only run a small sample of your followers and if you have an active base like us, they only hit the recent follower not entire base. So if someone is checking our site today and looking at the serious amount of spam we got, then yeah it's natural to think they are fake but the reality is we got hit with spam. We wiped out 3800 already but added a ton of legit followers back so it evens out I guess.

this is the crappy part of the Twittah

Tribal Warfare 10-21-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9036709)
It's kinda true though. I don't know how many. But a good amount are indeed fake.

A lot of Arab people. I don't think they would even know what an American football is.

Is that a Frankie joke? I kid.... I kid......

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-21-2012 06:27 PM

Arabs hate everyone especially Scott Pioli

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9036742)
Is that a Frankie joke? I kid.... I kid......


FAX 10-21-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9036735)
PM box is cleared out. I self-reported a really bad spam bot that hit us today. Everyone on Twitter gets spam followers, its the downside of Twitter. I did learn today these "faker people" check sites only run a small sample of your followers and if you have an active base like us, they only hit the recent follower not entire base. So if someone is checking our site today and looking at the serious amount of spam we got, then yeah it's natural to think they are fake but the reality is we got hit with spam. We wiped out 3800 already but added a ton of legit followers back so it evens out I guess.

this is the crappy part of the Twittah

You probably already have, but in the event you haven't, I'd retweeter that information ... or twit it ... or whatever.

That troll guy is a pain in the twut.

FAX

BigRedChief 10-21-2012 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9036769)
Arabs hate everyone especially Scott Pioli

Go Chiefs this demands a photoshop

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-21-2012 07:16 PM

We gave an explanation and he backed down. Internet tough guys make me LOL at how hard they come and then when you toss logic @ them their knees buckle and you get "Oh ok thank you" or something like that.

That thing had the potential to set us back today and I think we grew stronger over it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9036900)
You probably already have, but in the event you haven't, I'd retweeter that information ... or twit it ... or whatever.

That troll guy is a pain in the twut.

FAX


FAX 10-21-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9036937)
We gave an explanation and he backed down. Internet tough guys make me LOL at how hard they come and then when you toss logic @ them their knees buckle and you get "Oh ok thank you" or something like that.

That thing had the potential to set us back today and I think we grew stronger over it.

Great job, Mr. Marty Mac Ver 2.0. Mahvelous.

FAX

NJChiefsFan 10-21-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9036937)

That thing had the potential to set us back today and I think we grew stronger over it.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-conte...tisfaction.gif

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-21-2012 08:19 PM

Ric Flair...nice gif :)


Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9037010)


|Zach| 10-21-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9036735)
PM box is cleared out. I self-reported a really bad spam bot that hit us today. Everyone on Twitter gets spam followers, its the downside of Twitter. I did learn today these "faker people" check sites only run a small sample of your followers and if you have an active base like us, they only hit the recent follower not entire base. So if someone is checking our site today and looking at the serious amount of spam we got, then yeah it's natural to think they are fake but the reality is we got hit with spam. We wiped out 3800 already but added a ton of legit followers back so it evens out I guess.

this is the crappy part of the Twittah

The account is indeed way out of range in terms of organic followers. But its not a surprise knowing who is involved behind the count.

Lets not act like this is twitter though.

FAX 10-21-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9037244)
The account is indeed way out of range in terms of organic followers. But its not a surprise knowing who is involved behind the count.

Lets not act like this is twitter though.

They had an enormous bump when @kcchiefs started blocking fans, Mr. |Zach|. A bunch of those guys went to @saveourchiefs for refuge and tweeterized the heck out of it. After that, people started promoting the idea of following @saveourchiefs. They have a ton of just plain, old, normal followers. A ton.

FAX

BigRedChief 10-21-2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9037244)
The account is indeed way out of range in terms of organic followers. But its not a surprise knowing who is involved behind the count.

and he's working for free.:thumb:

BryanBusby 10-21-2012 10:32 PM

SaveOurChiefs mentioned again on KSHB with great detail lol

RunKC 10-21-2012 10:39 PM

I just want Clark to prove to every Chiefs fan that he isn't a giant pussy. Is that so much to ask for?

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-21-2012 10:49 PM

What all did they say tonight?

BryanBusby 10-21-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9037537)
What all did they say tonight?

I was half-way paying attention, but I think Frank Boal mentioned the name how many followers they had and also mentioned the black out for next weeks game against Oakland.

They basically shat on the Pioli interview, too.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-21-2012 10:54 PM

video?

BryanBusby 10-21-2012 10:56 PM

I don't have a good way to pull it off this cable box, so hopefully they put it up on the site.

FAX 10-21-2012 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 9037539)
I was half-way paying attention, but I think Frank Boal mentioned the name how many followers they had and also mentioned the black out for next weeks game against Oakland.

They basically shat on the Pioli interview, too.

Sounds like an excellent report, Mr. BryanBusby.

I twatted this a few moments ago on that tweeter deal ... but you know, with all this media attention (which is great, and all), everybody knows what we're going to do before we do it. Thusly and ergo, the element of surprise is negated.

And according to the great Sun Tzu, "Element of surprise like sex with baby elephant. Not too bad, really."

Because they know what we're going to do, it gives them extra time to prepare their response and the employees and gameplan against us, you know? We have no shock value ... like we did the first time.

Ideally, we would be able to hold something special back ... something that the Chiefs organization won't see coming or be able to prepare for.

FAX

KCrockaholic 10-21-2012 11:20 PM

Why do people think the blackout game is against the raiders? If people paid attention they'd know the blackout game is 11/18 vs Cincy

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-21-2012 11:24 PM

Sun Tzu also suggested scoring 1st quarter TDs

Tribal Warfare 10-21-2012 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9037558)
Why do people think the blackout game is against the raiders? If people paid attention they'd know the blackout game is 11/18 vs Cincy

That's our fault for not promoting it better, because now we have to exhaust more resources to convey the correct date
.

KCrockaholic 10-21-2012 11:41 PM

Here's what I think happened. After the banner, people went "what's next?". And because the next banner has been severely downplayed to this point, people heard about the "blackout" because it sounded dramatic. People then automatically assumed it would be for the next home game in place of another banner. Most people don't know we're doing another banner. We need to promote that better IMO.

That's my theory.

Tribal Warfare 10-21-2012 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9037590)
Here's what I think happened. After the banner, people went "what's next?". And because the next banner has been severely downplayed to this point, people heard about the "blackout" because it sounded dramatic. People then automatically assumed it would be for the next home game in place of another banner. Most people don't know we're doing another banner. We need to promote that better IMO.

That's my theory.

precisely, and they associated it with the Raider game out of generalization Raiders=Black garb

65TPT 10-22-2012 04:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The natives are getting restless.

bowener 10-22-2012 08:19 AM

I thought of this while eating breakfast, and came up with this site after a few seconds on google (there is probably a better local option).

For $219.00 you can get 1,000 12" X 17" brown paper bags with 1 color image or logo printed on it. I was thinking you could send in "saveourchiefs.com" as the logo, only send the image upside down so it can be read while people wear the bags on their heads. Then you can hand these out in the parking lot before a certain game or all games. If you don't want SOC on it, then something simple like "Fire Pioli" might be good.

I don't know if anybody would get behind this, but I think this would be pretty funny. It might have been brought up before, if so, sorry for Q.

edit: And as Mr. FAX brought up, maybe this would make a decent surprise. I'm not sure any sports team has had fans show up with uniform paper bags...

1ChiefsDan 10-22-2012 08:28 AM

Where is the "You can't fire a GM mid season crowd" this morning? Panthers announced they canned theirs....

bowener 10-22-2012 08:34 AM

If the Chiefs lose their next game, they will be 1-6, just like they were thru 7 games in 2009, Pioli's first year. Tremendous improvement.

In58men 10-22-2012 08:42 AM

If I was a billionaire I'd buy everyone's ticket for $100 more then what they laid for. I'd have the stadium empty.

The Bad Guy 10-22-2012 09:14 AM

There's a guy on twitter saying he talked to 3 players and they think this "movement" is pathetic.

Of course they do. New GM = they are looking for a job elsewhere. Basically outscored 10-1 in the first quarter, haven't lead for any part of the year, and are 1-5, of course it's the fans that are sick of their shit that's pathetic.

Easy 6 10-22-2012 09:22 AM

If those three want to slam the fans, they can get the hell out, too... regardless of name.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-22-2012 09:30 AM

That guy has little to no followers and thinks the world of Cassel.

Apparently computers are now available to psych wards.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9038072)
There's a guy on twitter saying he talked to 3 players and they think this "movement" is pathetic.

Of course they do. New GM = they are looking for a job elsewhere. Basically outscored 10-1 in the first quarter, haven't lead for any part of the year, and are 1-5, of course it's the fans that are sick of their shit that's pathetic.


Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-22-2012 09:36 AM

So, the word is being spread that black hoodies are being worn grim reaper style. this is of course being said by fans who claim we are not true fans.

Grim Reaper style? lets all burn a single candle as we walk into Arrowhead and chant Monk-style songs.

pr_capone 10-22-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9038122)
So, the word is being spread that black hoodies are being worn grim reaper style. this is of course being said by fans who claim we are not true fans.

Grim Reaper style? lets all burn a single candle as we walk into Arrowhead and chant Monk-style songs.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/e4q6eaLn2mY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hammock Parties 10-22-2012 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9038122)

Grim Reaper style? lets all burn a single candle as we walk into Arrowhead and chant Monk-style songs.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/124974_o.gif

bevischief 10-22-2012 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denverdanchiefsfan (Post 9037958)
Where is the "You can't fire a GM mid season crowd" this morning? Panthers announced they canned theirs....

Come on Clark keep the trend going.

DaKCMan AP 10-22-2012 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9037991)
If I was a billionaire I'd buy everyone's ticket for $100 more then what they laid for. I'd have the stadium empty.

If I was a billionaire I'd just buy the Chiefs.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-22-2012 12:26 PM

We should now consider some form of thanks for Cassel's benching. We asked and it was obliged. And i have no doubt it came from Mr. Hunt.

The Franchise 10-22-2012 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9038737)
We should now consider some form of thanks for Cassel's benching. We asked and it was obliged. And i have no doubt it came from Mr. Hunt.

VICTORY IS OURS!!!!

In58men 10-22-2012 12:31 PM

"Thanks for caring, now Fire Pioli @saveourchiefs"

Old Dog 10-22-2012 12:40 PM

Cassel Benched = Halfway there saveourchiefs.com

Yeah, I know it's too long

pr_capone 10-22-2012 01:19 PM

Now... for the fatality. C'mon Hunt! FINISH HIM.

luv 10-22-2012 01:35 PM

Does this change our options for the next banner?

pr_capone 10-22-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9039011)
Does this change our options for the next banner?

Not really. The future is still bleak with Pioli at the helm. AFAIAC that is.

65TPT 10-22-2012 02:58 PM

It should be a positive message this time. We won a battle and should play it right.

pr_capone 10-22-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Touchdown Kansas City !!! (Post 9039330)
It should be a positive message this time. We won a battle and should play it right.

We won a battle but the war continues. The banner that was voted on is:

RETURN HOPE - FIRE PIOLI - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Positive message & restates that we don't want Pioli.

luv 10-22-2012 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9039338)
We won a battle but the war continues. The banner that was voted on is:

RETURN HOPE - FIRE PIOLI - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Positive message & restates that we don't want Pioli.

Wow. That won? I voted for it, but it was way behind last time I checked it. I think that's perfect.

pr_capone 10-22-2012 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9039344)
Wow. That won? I voted for it, but it was way behind last time I checked it. I think that's perfect.

The poll is still active but it has a HUGE lead.

65TPT 10-22-2012 03:12 PM

I'm in for whatever was voted, but just think it's pushing it just a little. Pioli showed that we lit a fire under his ass. Maybe he will make some moves. JMO

hometeam 10-22-2012 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Touchdown Kansas City !!! (Post 9039362)
I'm in for whatever was voted, but just think it's pushing it just a little. Pioli showed that we lit a fire under his ass. Maybe he will make some moves. JMO

If its pushing it 'just a little', I dont think we are trying hard enough~

luv 10-22-2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Touchdown Kansas City !!! (Post 9039362)
I'm in for whatever was voted, but just think it's pushing it just a little. Pioli showed that we lit a fire under his ass. Maybe he will make some moves. JMO

Pioli can't fire himself.

65TPT 10-22-2012 03:51 PM

I personally wasn't in this to get Pioli fired so much as getting Cassel benched.

Incredible Edibles 10-22-2012 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9039456)
Pioli can't fire himself.

Exactly.

Say what you will, but I wont be cheering any moves until this is the one that is announced. (Him being gone, not firing himself, dur)

Reerun_KC 10-22-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Touchdown Kansas City !!! (Post 9039476)
I personallasn't in this to get Pioli fired so much as getting Cassel benched.

I was. I decided to spend my money on this rather than traveling to.games. much more sastifying.

In58men 10-22-2012 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9039360)
The poll is still active but it has a HUGE lead.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9039525)
I was. I decided to spend my money on this rather than traveling to.games. much more sastifying.

When did you add "Re" to your name?

Reerun_KC 10-22-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9039536)
When did you add "Re" to your name?

LOL. 1976.

bevischief 10-22-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9039525)
I was. I decided to spend my money on this rather than traveling to.games. much more sastifying.

Same here.

alnorth 10-22-2012 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9039360)
The poll is still active but it has a HUGE lead.

Looks good to me. I was happy with both options, but I think the lead is now insurmountable.

htismaqe 10-22-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9039338)
We won a battle but the war continues. The banner that was voted on is:

RETURN HOPE - FIRE PIOLI - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Positive message & restates that we don't want Pioli.

Awesome.

As long as Pioli is here, we can't be satisfied because we all know there's a chance Cassel's benching isn't permanent...

Tribal Warfare 10-22-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9039573)
Awesome.

As long as Pioli is here, we can't be satisfied because we all know there's a chance Cassel's benching isn't permanent...

Or another retread QB, and attempting to draft a sleeper QB in his mind in the later rounds.

FAX 10-22-2012 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9039573)
Awesome.

As long as Pioli is here, we can't be satisfied because we all know there's a chance Cassel's benching isn't permanent...

Or he'll hire another imbecile to coach the team.

FAX

petegz28 10-22-2012 05:24 PM

New slogan for banner:

One down...One to go!

Phobia 10-22-2012 06:26 PM

My ugly mug will be on FOX4 talking about Cassel's benching and the banners after the Cards/Giants game tonight. You want a chance to make fun of me, I'm sure there will be plenty. Somebody grab that footage and post, please... only if it's good. If I sound like a moron, please forget to record it. Thanks.

The Franchise 10-22-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9039879)
My ugly mug will be on FOX4 talking about Cassel's benching and the banners after the Cards/Giants game tonight. You want a chance to make fun of me, I'm sure there will be plenty. Somebody grab that footage and post, please... only if it's good. If I sound like a moron, please forget to record it. Thanks.

MAKE SURE YOU SPEAK IN ALL CAPS.

Hammock Parties 10-22-2012 06:28 PM

An opportunity to gif Phobia! :evil:

Easy 6 10-22-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9039883)
MAKE SURE YOU SPEAK IN ALL CAPS.

LMAO


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.